Her likes and dislikes

My Amnesia Girl

 
___________________________________________________________________
369338xhoap38f9d.gif
 
 
Soon, the two of you had arrived the nearest park that you both spotted. There were only few people since it's night already.
You and Myungsoo went into the playground and both of you sat down on a swing.
There was an awkward silence at first, but then Myungsoo stood up and looked at you. "Do you want something to eat?"
You smiled and shook your head but then he talked again, "I know! I'll buy us ice creams!"
 
He pointed at the ice cream parlor that was on the opposite street. You giggled and held your right hand and made an 'okay' sign.
He rubbed the back of his neck and asked, "What flavor do you want?"
"Strawberry" You answered with a smile. Myungsoo took note of your favorite ice cream. He then said for you to wait a minute as he buys the ice cream for the two of you.
You smiled as you watched him walking towards the ice cream parlor shop. He's really cute.
 
 
Soon, you were now on your Strawberry ice cream and Myungsoo was watching you the whole time, totally forgetting his ice cream that was almost melting.
You looked at him and gasped at his ice cream. "Omo! Myungsoo~ssi! Your ice cream!"
He blinked and looked at his hands. . He then panicked and accidentally threw his ice cream on the ground. "."
You chuckled and held you handkerchief to him. "Here."
He looked at your handkerchief and blushed as he took it to wiped his hand. Aish. This is embarassing.
 
 
"Sorry about this. I'll wash this and give it to you tomorrow." He said as he wiped his sticky hand. You smiled and nodded.
"So.. you want us to know each other more?" You asked and he nodded.
You tapped your chin and looked up. "What should I tell about myself?"
He gazed at you and smiled. "Anything.."
You playfully rolled your eyes and looked at him. You saw his eyes twinkling as he gazed at you. You giggled and asked, "Is there something on my face?"
 
He shook his head and smiled. "Hmm.. since we already know each other's names. Why don't you tell me about what you like and what you dislike?"
You pouted a little and looked away from him. "My likes and dislikes? About what?"
"How about your likes and dislikes about guys?" This is a great opportunity to know if I pass your ideal type.
You chuckled and looked at him. "Are you asking this to know if you qualify my ideal type?"
His eyes rounded and gasped a little. H-How did she know?
You poked his cheek and said, "Shocked?" He nodded.
 
You bit your lower lip and said, "I like guys who are gentleman and a guy who will really love me. And I dislke rude men!"
"That's all?" He asked and you nodded. Woah.. that's easy. I like..I mean love her and the gentleman thing is not my thing but I can work on it.
You looked at him and smirked, "So.. did you qualify my ideal type?"
He scoffed playfully and crossed his legs. "Well.. Since you're done.. Do you want to know what I like?"
You tilted your head as you looked at him. He looked back at you and said, "I like you."
 
"You're unbelievable." You blurted and chuckled. He chuckled too, "Am I too cheesy for you?"
You nodded with a smile and he stood up. He then started swinging your swing in a slow motion and said, "I hope we can get more closer.."
You just smiled and nodded. I guess this boy is not that bad at all. I can actually fall for him too.
 
 
 
An hour just passed by and the two of you talked more about what your likes and dislikes about food, things and stuffs. Myungsoo had taken all down notes all of the things you likes, especially things you dislike: rude people, thunders, chicken foods, chocolates, scary people and ghosts. He even scared you that there was a ghost walking in the road and you just had to froze in your spot and he poked your cheeks and said he was just kidding.
 
After that, he drive you home. You took off your seatbelt and looked at him. He was eyeing the old and rusty building his car was facing, the place where you are living: boarding house. "You live here?" He asked and you nodded.
He pursed his lips together as he looked at you worriedly. I don't know that she's living in such a place.
You smiled as you saw the worries in his face. "Don't worry, it looks rusty and old from the outside but it was actually good in the inside." Yeah.. Good.. Greeting by the rats and cockroaches everyday.
 
Before you could get out of his car, he held your wrist and you looked back at him. "Can I get your phone number?"
You smiled and said, "Sure." He handed you his phone and you handed him your phone.
After exchanging numbers, you both said your goodbyes and you got out of his car.
You waved your hands as you watched him leave the place. You sighed in satisfaction and entered the boarding house with a smile on your face. What a great night.
 
___________________________________________________________________
369020tjheveacao.gif
i hope you guys like it hihi
myungsoo's so cheesy eh?
>__<