You're Fired

My Amnesia Girl

 

___________________________________________________________

429778le1utwnx4p.gif

 

 

"Oppa.. your head is so heavy.." You .
Myungsoo pouted and lifted his head from your shoulder. He glared at you. You chuckled lightly and said, "I'm just kidding, come here.."
You took his head and leaned it on your shoulder again. He wrapped his arms around your waist and snuggled closer.
You two were on his living room, watching some dramas that were playing on some random channel.
 
"Babe.. Can we stay like this forever?" Myungsoo suddenly mumbled.
You chuckled and looked at him. His eyes were shut closed. You caressed his cheeks and said, "We'll freeze if we stay here until tomorrow oppa."
Myungsoo chuckled. "Babe, it's summer. It'll be probably hot. And speaking of Summer.." he suddenly sat up straight and looked at you. "Should we take a 3 day off and go to the beach?"
 
You pouted and shook your head. "I have work oppa, and you too!"
Myungsoo pouted too. "Come on babe...."
You sighed. Last time, when you said you'll be taking another day off because Myungsoo wanted to have a date with you in the park, the manager just told you that it'll be the last or else she'll fire you. "Oppa, you know that I told you about me getting fired if I ask for another day off right?"
 
Myungsoo made a face and hugged your waist again. He leaned his chin on your shoulder. "Babe come on, I'm here. If ever you get fired, I'm here. I'll take responsibility. It's just you that you don't want me to take responsibility."
You pouted and pinched his nose. "Because Oppa's doing so much for me already. I don't even know how to pay you."
He smiled and kissed your cheek. "It's okay babe. As long as you were at my side." You smiled and nodded.
 
 
-The next day-
 
The manager was true to her words. Once you had said you'll be taking another day off, she told you that you were fired already. You wanted to sob loudly and take back what you have just said but then you remembered Myungsoo and his words last night.
As you stepped out of the cafe, you shut your eyes and screamed in your mind. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You breathed in and out and opened your eyes.  Oppa told me to meet him at COEX Mall.
 
"Oppa. Where are you? I'm already here at the Mall." You said over the phone as you looked around the place.
"Hmm. Okay. I'll wait here." You then hung up and just stood at where you are. Why did Oppa told me to meet him here? Doesn't he have work though?
Suddenly, your eyes were covered by a pair of hands. You gasped and struggled to remove the hands. Eotteoke?!
"Yah! Get off your hands of me!" You yelped and struggled more. You then suddenly heard that familiar sweet giggle and stopped struggling. "Myungsoo oppa?"
 
Myungsoo chuckled and removed his hands off your eyes and turned you around to face him. He pecked your cheek and frowned. "Who would you thought it would me? Some who's trying to kidnap my babe? Huh! I'm going to kill them if that happens!"
You hit his chest as you made a face. "You almost killed me! So, Oppa, what are we doing here? Don't you have work?"
He interlaced his hands with yours and tapped his chin before looking at you. "We'll go shopping!"
 
 
"Oppa, I think you're picking too much sundresses for me!" You tugged on his sleeves as he keeps on putting dresses on the cart he was pushing. He ignored you and started picking some clothes for him.
You pouted and made a face. "This boy.." You muttered.
 
After paying for the clothes Myungsoo had picked, he then drag you to the swimwear suits.
He then looked at you teasingly. "Babe, should I pick your swimwear for you?"
You frowned and hit his shoulder. He laughed and wrapped his arm around your waist as you both walked inside.
"Oppa.. I can't wear this kind of swimwuit!" You exclaimed as he just pointed at one of the swimwear.
"Babe.. Come on, I know this suits you!" He said as he just shoved it on his cart. "WHAT?" You asked and hit his shoulder. "Oppa!"
He chuckled and pinched your cheek. "Come on babe, We need to find you 2 more swimwear since we'll be in the beach for 3 days!"
You wiggled your body from side to side from too much irritation and sighed. "Fine!"
Myungsoo chuckled at your cuteness. I'm so excited to see her in this swimsuits!
___________________________________________________________
369294nn0j8ds47m.gif