In doubt?

My Amnesia Girl

 

 

___________________________________________________________

369308lb4v9fox61.gif

 

 

"Oppa?" You were shock to see Myungsoo in front of you as you got out of the boarding house. "What are you doing here oppa? Shouldn't you be at work already?"
Myungsoo walked towards you with a smile and quickly pecked on your cheek. "Well, I'm the son of my father's company. Being an hour late wouldn't kill me. Come on, I'll drive you to work."
You pouted as he held your hand. "But Oppa, your father might get angry.."
He smiled and opened the passenger's door. "It's okay. Don't worry." He closed the door and went to the driver's seat.
You were still pouting as you put on your seatbelt and when Myungsoo got in and saw your lips, he chuckled. "Oh come on Eunji, don't worry. It'll be alright."
 
You pursed your lips together and looked at him. "Arasseo. But this will be the first and last okay?"
"What? No way." He protested as he started driving his car.
"What no way? Oppa, you can't always be late for your work just to send me to my work."
He sighed in defeat. "Fine. But you have to always wait for me after your work."
You giggled and said, "I'm always waiting for you after work since the day I met you."
"What?" He chuckled.
"Shh! Just focus driving or we'll get into an accident!"
He just laughed. You rolled your eyes playfully and chuckled.
 
 
 
"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The 6 boys who ditched their works and were now on Myungsoo's office all shouted.
"YAH!" Myungsoo yelled too. "I almost messed up on my signature!"
The 6 boys all slammed their hands on Myungsoo's desk with wide eyes. "YOU AND HER. TOGETHER?" Sungyeol first asked.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and pushed Sungyeol's forehead. "I already told you guys. Why are you all over reacting? You should be happy for me!" And then he pointed at Sungyeol. "And yah! You're the one who told me to confess to her! Why are you so shock!"
 
"Oh gosh hyung! It was really shocking because it was just your second date and she was your first girlfriend!" Sungjong exclaimed.
"Well, what's the matter with that? Yah! Be happy for me!" He pointed at each of his friends who already calmed down and were now all sitting on the couch.
Sunggyu spread his arms on the headrest of the couch and looked at Myungsoo. "Well, that was really fast you know.. 2 dates and tada~~~ she accepted your confession!"
Myungsoo rolled his eyes. He wasn't in doubt why you immediately accepted his confession in just a matter of time. All he was concern now was you are now his. "I'm sure she loves me too that's why she accepted my confession. Aish hyung!" He ruffled his hair in frustration and the other boys all laughed.
 
"We're just messing with you boy. Well, congratulations dude! Be sure to introduce us to her soon!" Dongwoo yelled. Myungsoo made a face and ignored them as he rotated his office chair and faced the window. This hyungs are really mean. Of course she does loves me that's why she accepted my confession. Geez.
 
 
 
"Jinjja?! You and Mr. Handsome? Together now?" Your three co-workers all gasped as you told them what happened to your life recently. You palmed your forehead and shook your head. These girls are surely always in synch when gasping.
"Huwaaa~~ Eunji~ah!! I envy youuuuu." Bomi whined as she hugged your arm. She pouted and looked at you. "You're so lucky Eunji~ah.."
You smiled at her and thought you were lucky. Myungsoo was a kind, sweet and really caring. He's gonna be probably everyone's ideal guy if he's some famous Idol or Actor. But thanks God, he's not or else you'll have so many rivals for his heart.
 

~^O^~

 

 

Soon, it was now night time and Myungsoo had just came in on the cafe you're working at, alone. His friends were all wanting to go with him but he told them he'll take them next time as he want to have some time alone with you.
He sat on the left corner of the cafe and looked around to find you. And when he saw you on the right side corner of the cafe, serving foods to the customers, he smiled. My girlfriend is just so cute.
 
Soon, someone came to him to get his order and when he looked up, the girl who was staring at him was biting her lips and she looks so excited. Myungsoo raised an eyebrow as he took the menu on the girl's hand.
"Omo! You are Eunji's boyfriend now right?" The girl asked Myungsoo. Myungsoo blinked and looked up again at the girl. He nodded slowly and the girl started squealing. "Omo! Omo!! We are really happy for Eunji when she told as awhile ago about it!" Bomi said. "She was always blooming these past days and I bet it was because of you! Omo!"
Myungsoo chuckled and said his orders to her. Blooming because of me uh? He smirked as he propped his right elbow on the table and leaned his chin on his palm.
 
Bomi went back to the counter with so much excitement in her face. Jina and Minah both raised an eyebrow at her. And when you returned in the counter, Bomi squaled.
"Omo! Eunji~ah! Your boyfriend is really handsome!"
You raised both of your brows at her. "Huh?"
"He's here! Don't you know?" She asked. "What?" You then started looking around, Jina and Minah too.
"There!" Bomi pointed and you saw him, sitting. You started blushing and you looked at your watch. He's early! It was only 7:30pm.
 
 
___________________________________________________________
 
___________________________________________________________
 
369006hqz7abwbt9.gif
 
 
"Come on! You serve this to him!" The three girls started pushing you as Bomi handed you the tray. Aish!
You pouted and straightened yourself up. "Arasso! Arasseo!"
You started blushing again as you made your way to Myungsoo's table. The three girls on the counter keeps on squealing and giggling as they watch you.
 
You cleared your throat to get his attention and when you did, you met eyes with him. He smiled and you smiled back sweetly. You bit your lower lip and slightly bowed. You then started placing his orders in front of him.
Myungsoo just stared at you with a smile on his face. "Hey, aren't you going to greet your handsome boyfriend?"
You playfully rolled your eyes with a smile and looked at him. "Well, Hello there my handsome boyfriend." You both chuckled.
He took your wrist and made you sat beside him. "Omo!" Your eyes widened as he hug your waist and leaned his chin on your shoulder.
"Feed me baby..." He suddenly said with his eyes closed. You turned your head to face him and pouted. "Oppa, I can't. I'm working here. Come on! Let me go before my boss sees me!"
 
He pouted and hugged you tightly. "Come on... Just once.."
You bit your lower lip. "Come on oppa, I can't..."
He opened his eyes and stared at you with puppy eyes. "Please..."
You sighed in defeat. "Arasseo. Once only okay? Let's make ths quick or else I'll lose my job!"
"Psh.. If ever you lose your job, then that will be better so that we can have more time together."
You slapped his arm and took the spoon. "If I lose my job, how can I live?" You pouted as you fed him his chocolate cake.
He took it on his mouth and munched on it. He then looked at you and smiled. "I'll take responsibility. Don't worry."
You pouted again. "But oppa.." You sighed. You dont want to take advantage because he was rich. You are not that type of person. You stood up and looked at him. "Okay oppa, I already fed you!" You smiled and bowed.
He chuckled and quickly kissed your cheek. "See you later babe."
You blushed and nodded as you left him.
 
Soon, work time's over and you already had changed your clothes into your casual ones. You took your bag and went out of the changing room. You looked around and saw your boyfriend with his head laying down on the table. You pouted as you walked towards him.
You sat down beside him and brushed his bangs away from his eyes. "Babo.. Who told you to wait me here?"
You twitched your lip to the side and stared at his handsome face. His eyes suddenly stirred and it opened. He smiled once he saw you and you smiled back. "Staring at your boyfriend again uh?" He teased. You chuckled and hit his chest.
He smiled, sat up and stood up. "Let's go?" You nodded and let him drag you.
 
~^O^~
 
 
"Let's just stay here in my car before you get out." Myungsoo said as he intertwined his hand into yours and leaned his head on your shoulder. You smiled and leaned your head on his head. He took you already in front of your boarding house. Since it was almost 11pm because of the traffic jam you had encountered a while ago.
Myungsoo shut his eyes and started playing with your hand. "You love me right? Eunji~ah?"
You blinked and removed your head from his and looked at him. Myungsoo did the same and looked at you. "Of course I do love you. Why will I accept your confession If I don't love you?"
 
He chuckled and pouted his lips with slightly smiling. "Hmm... When did you realized that you stated falling for me?"
"Hmm?" You tilted your head to the side and tapped your chin with your free hand. "I dont know." You shrugged. "But I knew I started liking you when we first met. You were so kind and really funny and cute! And I know I can trust you."
"Cute? ME?" He scoffed. "Maybe you mean handsome? I like hearing I'm handsome rather than cute."
You nodded while laughing. "You are cute. trust me."
He smiled and leaned his head again on your shoulder. "You are cuter babe. And I trust you too." Now I know the reason, those hyung's going to be dead for making fun of me.

___________________________________________________________

408378af8grg5o88.gif