How's the date yesterday?

My Amnesia Girl

 

___________________________________________________________________

369006hqz7abwbt9.gif

 

 

"Hey.. How's the date yesterday?" Bomi asked as the three of them chuckled while teasing you. You blushed hard and cupped your face as you turned to the other side corner of the counter. Aish! These girls!
Minah poked your palm and teased, "Our Eunji's blushing uhh??"
You pouted and looked at her. "No! I'm not!"
The three of them chuckled again and shook their heads. Suddenly, Bomi propped her arms on the counter and looked up at the ceiling. "How I wish I can also meet a handsome guy and asked our manager for my day off to have a date...."
You chuckled and pushed her forehead. "Stop daydreaming Bomi~ah.."
She pouted and glared at you playfully. "Just because you have Mr. Handsome!" You chuckled and walked away from them as you serve some foods to the customers.
 
 
~^O^~
 
 
"So, Myungsoo, How's the date yesterday?" Sungyeol asked as he sat down on the chair in front of Myungsoo's big desk in his office.
"Yah, shouldn't you be in your company?" Myungsoo raised an eyebrow as he looked up from the papers he was reading to Sungyeol.
Sungyeol chuckled and shook his head. "You know me, I'm a lazy .." He rubbed his chin and continued, "..Dad's probably going to kick my later." The two of them laughed.
"Yah! Answer my question!" Sungyeol shook his desk for him to stop reading. Myungsoo got annoyed and yelled, "YAH!"
"Come on dude! Tell me! You should actually thank me I brought you in that cafe!" Sungyeol whined. Myungsoo chuckled and just shook his head. "Give me a minute to finish my work and I'll tell you everything."
Sungyeol rolled his eyes. "Yeah right, do that fast!"
 
 
~^O^~
 
 
It is now lunch time and you were eating ramyeon in the employees room. Huwaa~~~This is really delicious!!
And while eating, you suddenly remembered the event last night: the date with Myungsoo...
It was your first date in your whole life and you totally had fun with him. He was so sweet yesterday. And remembering his stolen kiss from you just made your cheeks red. Omo!
And unfortunately, your co-workers saw your red cheeks before you cup it and started teasing you.
 
"Aigoo~~ Why is our Eunji blushing?" Bomi cooed.
"We're not even teasing you!" Minah added. The three of them giggled and sat down in front of you.
"Did something happened from yesterday's date? Uh? uh? Tell us about it!!" They poked your cheeks.
You shook your head while saying, "No! N-Nothing happened! Go back to your foods!"
The three of them continued giggling and teasing you.
"Aish! Shoo~~" You shooed them and they went back to their tables, still teasing you.
You cupped your cheeks again. Aigoo~~ I should not think about it again or I'll start blushing again.
 
 
~^O^~
 
 
"What?!" Sungyeol's eyes bulged out after Myungsoo had told him about the rolle coaster ride. He knew Myungsoo wouldn't ride those kind of things since he knew his best friend was afraid of those. "Wow dude! She's a tough one uhh.." He calmed down and his eyes turned into a teasing eyes. "Or maybe because you had fallen for her so deep?" He chuckled and Myungsoo too.
 
"Well.. I can't resist her puppy eyes.." Myungsoo pouted and smiled as he remembered your cute eyes.
Sungyeol rolled his eyes and continued ranting. "And what dude? He'll totally thought you were a baby! Saying to ride those kiddie rides! Dude that's totally a turn off!"
Myungsoo's eyes rounded and asked, "What?!" She'll not think I'm a baby right?! His face went weird as he panicked.
 
"Psh. You should learn more from me dude. But the best is that you took her in the Ice Skating rink. Girls mostly love going there with a boy." Sungyeol smirked.
"Why?" Asked by the confused Myungsoo. He was totally lack in experience about dates and he thought he was successful yesterday until this rant from Sungyeol was now making him to think that it was a fail.
 
Sungyeol rubbed his chin and looked up at the ceilling. "Well..you know.. So that boys will have the chance to teach them.. Hold their arms, waist..When they fall, the boy will be there to catch them.. and they thought those kind of things are really sweet.. Eishh~" He looked down to Myungsoo and asked,  "Haven't you seen those kind of things on dramas?"
Myungsoo shook his head and now he had a little hope that his date was a little successful, since he thought you mostly had fun in the ice skating rink with him yesterday.
 
"So what happened next right after riding more kiddie rides?" Sungyeol tapped his finger on the table to catch Myungsoo's attention.
Myungsoo blinked and continued telling the story. He told his bestfriend about the Swan ride and how you moved closer to him because you two will be passing by the dark cave and how he stole a kiss from your cheek.
 
Sungyeol squaled at the last like a girl. "Wohohoo!! Dude! What the heck dude!!"
"What?" Myungsoo asked.
"Dude. you're one heck of a bad boy! How come you stole a kiss from her in your first date? Wahaha! Where did you learned that? From Woohyun hyung?"
"Psh..." Myungsoo rolled his eyes. But then he smiled when he remembered your cheeks blushing.
"So.. what's her reaction after you kissed her cheek?" Sungyeol clasped his hands together and looked at his bestfriend.
Myungsoo scoffed and rotated his office chair so that his bestfriend wouldnt see his blushing cheeks. "Well.. I saw her blushing after that.."
Sungyeol laughed and said, "Dude. You're really unbelievable!"
 
 
~^O^~
 
 
It was now night time and you were getting excited and nervous at the same time. In just 15-30 minutes, the regular handsome customer will now come to eat in the cafe. And you were panicking on what to do. You just had a date with him yesterday and you were totally worried on what if you suddenly blush in front of him? Eotteoke?
You bit your lower lip and peek on the front door to see who just came in. You heaved a sigh when it was not him.
 
"Eish~ You looked weird Eunji.." Jina suddenly poked her head beside yours.
"Ohh..No.. I was just-"
"getting excited to see Mr. handsome?" Bomi cut you off. "No!no! Aish.. Go back to work!" These girls keeps on teasing me. You pouted.
"Oh he's here!" Minah exclaimed and it made your head to jerked up and looked at the front door.
The three girls laughed and walked off. "Kidding~~ Looks who's excited..."
"Aish!" You made a face and propped your elbows at the counter. Your phone suddenly rang and you took it from your pocket.
 
Your eyes rounded when you saw who was calling and quickly answered it. "Hello?"
"Eunji~ah.. I think I can't go to the cafe to eat tonight..." Myungsoo said in a sad tone and looked at Sungyeol beside him who was quietly chuckling.
"Uhh.." Your shoulders deflated and your lips pouted. "W-Why?"
"Work.. But I'll see you later after your work! Don't worry!"
You chuckled at his panicking voice and nodded. "Arasseo.."
"Okay, see you later!" He then hung up and looked at his bestfriend who just did a fist pump.
 
"Well, goodluck later and the next day!" Sungyeol cheered his bestfriend and left his office. Myungsoo shook his head with a smile.
I hope she'll agree and accept my confession. Well.. I need to ask her manager again for a day off.

 

___________________________________________________________________

368970jb8r0jny3z.gif

eppp! sorry for not updating yesterday! >_<

and @qsnow94 about namu.. there was a rumor roaming around that an anti shouted some bad things at him in the airport and said that that's why he looks so down lately.. but after he posted something on google,  i think the rumor was not true and it's just because he was definitely sick hehe

 

AND!!! INFINITE'S COMEBACK SOON!!!!!!!!!

 tumblr_m3ehqjbbtS1qc32n5o1_r1_500.png 

and please subscribe and comment too!! hihi thankies!!!