Together

My Amnesia Girl

 

 

___________________________________________________________

369338xhoap38f9d.gif

 

 

Later that night, you found yourself sitting on a swing with Myungsoo behind you, pushing your swing.
"Hm! This is delicious! Thanks for this!" You turned your head to look up to Myungsoo and he smiled at you.
He just gave you a banana milk for you to drink when you both arrived at the park awhile ago. "Do you want some?" You asked him and he shook his head with a smile.
You pouted and raised the banana milk up for him to take a sip.
Myungsoo blinked and asked, "You really want me to sip on the same straw as yours?"
You shrugged and said, "Not a big deal"
He pouted and took a long sip. It's a big deal. This is an indirect kiss.
 
After that, he started swinging your swing again and you kept on 'Aaahh-ing' or 'Ooohh-ing' as the cold breeze keeps strucking on your face. Myungsoo keeps on giggling at how cute you were.
Soon, he got tired and you both switched place. He was now sitting on the swing and you started pushing him. "Urghh..Myungsoo. You're heavy.."
Myungsoo laughed and turned his head to you. "What? Are you kidding me?"
You scrunched your nose and nodded. He laughed while shaking his head. This girl really knows how to make me laugh.
 
"So.. you worked overtime.. Aren't you tired?" You suddenly asked.
Myungsoo shook his head and said, "Well.. I was so tired but after I saw you, it was like a magic that it faded so fast.."
You blushed and hit his back playfully. "Yah!"
He chuckled and turned his head to you again and saw your reddish cheeks. "Aigoo~~ Is my Eunji blushing?" He then reached for your cheeks to pinch it.
You blushed even more when he called you MY EUNJI. You felt his fingers pinching your cheeks and pouted. "Awwiie~~"
"Oh!" He removed his hands and started panicking. "Did it hurt so bad?"
You chuckled and shook your head. You started swinging his swing again.
 
"So.. Eunji~ah.. Did you have fun yesterday?" He asked. You nodded with a smile. "Of course I had."
He smiled. "Can I.. take you out for a second date?"
You froze. You didn't expect him asking for another one so soon. "S-Second date?"
"Hmm.. Can we?" He asked as he turned to see your face again. You looked at his eyes and bit your lower lip. "But I can't just skip my work."
He pouted and said, "Come on. I'll ask for your manager again."
You shook your head and said, "But.. if I take another day off, my salary would probably be lessen."
 
He stood up and held both of your shoulders. He looked deeply in your eyes and said, "Don't worry. I'll take responsibility." He smiled.
You bit your lower lip and just nodded. Aish! Why can't I resist you?!

___________________________________________________________

 

___________________________________________________________

368913oyuuk5k9m5.gif

 

 
The next day, Myungsoo had told you that he'll pick you up from your boarding house. He also told you that he'll go to your cafe's manager to ask for another day off so that you wouldnt waste your time going there.
After wearing this, you stood in front of the mirror and put some light make up. Satisfied, you started combing your hair.
Suddenly, your phone started ringing and you quickly answered it.
"Hey.."
"Oh hey.. I'm here already. Are you ready?"
"Hmm! Wait for me in a minute!" You hung up and quickly took your shoulder bag. You closed the room and quickly went down to meet Myungsoo.
 
Myungsoo cant take his eyes off of you as you were walking towards him with a smile. She's so pretty..
You bit your lower lip as you saw his gaze on you. He was also stunning and this made you also admire him.
"H-Hey!" He greeted first. You bowed a little and replied a "Hey."
He opened the door of the passenger seat and let you in. You thanked him as he closed the door and you put on your seatbelt. He then sat down on the driver's seat and also put on his seatbelt.
 
He started the engine and before he could start driving, he looked at you and met eyes with you. He smiled and said, "You look beautiful today."
"Oh.." You started blushing. "Thank you... And..you too.." You smiled.
He blinked. "I look.. beautiful too?" He asked innocently, but he was just kidding.
You giggled and shook your head. "I mean, handsome." He smiled and nodded. "Thank you."
 
 
~^o^~
 
 
"Wow~~~ Picnic at the park?" You clasped your hands together and looked at Myungsoo. He nodded with a smile and set down the basket he was carrying.
You squatted in front of Myungsoo who was setting the red polka dots blanket on the grass. You smiled as you watched him. He looks adorable concentrating on fixing it.
 
Myungsoo felt that someone was watching him and knew who it was so he looked up and gave you a look with a smile. "You do know I'm going to melt soon if you continue your stares on me, right?"
You playfully rolled your eyes, "Yeah yeah.. Come on let me help you!"
He chuckled and nodded. "Alright.. So that we can eat soon!"
 
Soon, you two were now both sitting on the blanket and were both eating sandwiches. You two were having conversations, laughing together and joking together.
He took a grape and fed it to you. You giggled when you took it from his finger. You took also a grape and threw it on his mouth. "3 points!" You shouted as it landed exactly at Myungsoo's mouth. You both laughed and continued playing.
 
Suddenly, he took your left arm and raised it in the air as he laid down on your legs and intertwined his fingers on your left hand. You were totally shocked by his actions but soon, you got comfortable with it. You started brushing his bangs away from his eyes as he played with your left hand.
"You know... I'm the luckiest guy in this world today." He suddenly said.
"Hmm? Why?" You asked as you looked at his closed eyes.
"Because I'm with you today.." He said and smiled, still eyes closed. You giggled and said, "Really?"
He nodded and continued, "I'll be even more lucky if you accept my confession.."
"Huh?", you tilted your head. Omo! You cupped your mouth with your right hand. Is he going to confess?
 
He then opened his eyes and stared at you for awhile. This is it Myungsoo. "Eunji~ah.."
"Hmm?"
"Will you be my girlfriend?" now all I have to do is to hope for her to say YES. Myungsoo just stared at you who was totally shock.
OMO! HE CONFESSED! Your eyes were fully rounded.
Myungsoo pouted and said, "Oh.. It's okay..if you don't want to answer for now.. I mean.. I think I'm too fast for-"
"YES Myungsoo! YES!" You cut him off. "I totally accept your confession"
 
Myungsoo sat straight and looked at you with big eyes. "Really?"
You smiled and nodded. He then pulled you into his arms. "Huwaa!! Is this for real? YOU are now MINE?"
You giggled and hugged him back.
"Huwaaa~~ Daebak!!!" He pulled away from the hug and looked at you. "You are totally mine now right?"
You laughed and nodded. He pulled you again into his arms and smiled widely. "Thank you so much Eunji~ah.. I'll make sure I'll be the best boyfriend you'll ever have!"
"I'll make sure I'll be your best girlfriend you'll ever have Myungsoo." You smiled.
 
"Well.. Call me Oppa from now on." He said, still hugging you.
You giggled. "Arasseo.. Myungsoo oppa.." You said it in a cute way.
"Aigoo~~" He pulled away from the hug and pinched your nose. "This is one of the reasons why I fell so deeply in love with you. You are really cute."
You pinched both of his cheeks and said, "Well, you are cuter than me!"
He also pinched both of your cheeks and pulled your face closer to him.
 
You blinked with wide eyes as you felt his nose touching yours. "Uhh... Oppa..."
He smiled and said, "I love you Eunji.."
You giggled and replied, "I love you too Oppa.."
He then landed his sweet soft lips into yours. You both smiled between the kiss. This is the best day. This is the best day.

___________________________________________________________

369341ia4a4gsaho.gif

 

wiiip!!! finally together! hehe

please comment a lot!

and hello new readers!

please subscribe!