First Meeting

My Amnesia Girl

 

___________________________________________________________________

369220a3hjk9pcg9.gif
 
It was a sunny Sunday, and you, Go Eunji,  woke up early and prepared for yourself for another busy day. You are woking on an Anime Cafe where you have to wear cosplay costume and serve foods with aegyos. And since you are naturally cute, it wasn't a big deal to you to do such aegyos as just a simple smile from you, customers were getting satisfied already.
 
 
After taking a bath, you wore a blue blouse, and a blue skinny jeans. You took a scarf and wrapped it around your neck and you put on a pink jacket so that the cold weather outside wouldn't affect you much. You took your pink shoulder bag and went out of the room.
You were currently living in a boarding house since you can't afford to rent an apartment or even buy a house. You were living all by yourself since your parents both died when you were 18.
You went to the bus stop and once the bus came, you went inside and sat on an empty chair. You smiled as you watched the busy people walking around.
 
 
Soon, you arrived at the Anime Cafe you were working at. You went inside and saw your co-members already in their uniforms.
"Quick Eunji! 15minutes left and we'll open the cafe!" Yelled by your co-worker, Bomi. You smiled and nodded as you strode towards the changing room.
You quickly changed your clothes into your uniform that was assigned to you since the day you applied, Sakura Cardcaptor uniform.
You made sure you looked cute as you looked at your own reflection at the mirror.
 
 
After the 15minutes, the cafe had announced that it was already opened and slowly, customers are coming inside. Since it was still early, there are only few customers.
You took the tray of food and served it at the said table. You put down the 2 Iced Vanilla latte and 2 Multigrain Bagel for the customers. You smiled and bowed before leaving. And before that, you heard the two customers complimented at how cute you are and how they both love eating at a really cute and creative cafe.
You smiled as you went back to the counter.
 
 
 
 
Hours passed by, and it was 7:00pm. More customers had come a while ago, at 3:00-6:00pm, since that was when most of the students' go home and have fun.
You massaged your left arm from the tiredness you're feeling right now after serving this and that to the said table.
"Eunji~ah! Kindly serve this to the table number 14." Mrs. Cho, the cook, yelled over a small window from the kitchen. You quickly ran towards her and took the tray and went out of the place as you strode towards where the table number 14 is.
 
 
 
Myungsoo who was with his bestfriend, Sungyeol, were sitting down on a table in the said cafe. It was their first time here and Sungyeol had just forced him to come with him tonight. "Dude, look! Girls here are really cute!" Sungyeol suddenly said as he eyed each of the employees.
Myungsoo rolled his eyes and smirked. He couldnt say no to his bestfriend since it was true. He also find the employees cute inside the cafe, especially that they are in a cosplay costume.
 
Sungyeol tapped his finger on the table to get his bestfriend's attention. "Dude, I bet you'll find your love one here." He wiggled his brows teasingly.
Myungsoo just scoffed and looked away. His eyes widened when he saw a girl in a sakura cardcaptor costume walking towards him. He froze as he stared at her. Out of all the cute girls inside this cafe, she was the cutest.
 
 
You smiled and bowed at the two new customers who just came a few minutes ago. You set down their orders in their table and bowed. "Enjoy your meal sir."
You smiled once again and left the table.
Myungsoo can't take his eyes off of you the whole time and was totally frozen until you left. He was so starstrucked at your beauty and he felt butterflies when he saw your pretty smile.
 
Sungyeol smirked as he noticed his bestfriend's reaction. He tapped his finger again, making Myungsoo to woke up on his fantasy and looked at him. "Found her already?" Sungyeol teased.
Myungsoo just smirked and ate his food. "I guess so.."
Sungyeol chuckled and greeted his bestfriend, "Congrats bro."
 
Myungsoo looked around while biting on his Doughnut. And once his eyes landed on the cute girl that made him froze and felt butterflies in an instant, he stared at you and awed at how pretty you were. Falling in love at first sight.. I guess that quote was true.

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

368959bc81nd29tx.gif

 hihi! hi! so this was my first chaptie! i hope you guys will like it!