Chapter 5

THE ANNOYING JERK

Knock knock* 

 

No reply.

 

Knocks even harder*

 

Still no reply. 

 

"Jiyong? Err, it's Dara."

 

Knock knock* 

 

"I'm coming in."

 

I slightly opened the door and peeked in. Oh, no one is in.

 

"Aiishh! That jerk must have forgotten about the report." I said and stomped my feet in anger. 

 

As I was about to walk out the room, I turned around and stood there to observe the room.  Even though I've came to this house for more than 2 years. I have never ever ever ever been into this room.

 

I started walking around the room. Woahh. He seems to be a neat person. So unlikely. Normally guys are messy pigs. One good example, Kwon Seungri. He is a living human messy pig. 

 

I continued to pick on his stuff on his table. I opened his walk in closet and was shocked with what I saw.  

 

He is even neater than me! His clothes are arranged in colours and types! Actually, everything seems to be arranged in colours and types. His shoes are arranged neatly in rows. WOW. He sure has A LOT of shoes. I started counting them but gave up half way when I saw his caps. WHATTHE! He has more hats than anybody else I know! Not that I know many people. He seems to be collecting them.

 

I looked around and when I walked to the end, I saw a big framed picture of him hanging on the middle of the wall. Almost taking up half the wall.

 

Ohmygod. Is he obsess with himself?! Who hangs such an enormous picture of himself?!?!  I stood in front of the gigantic frame, hands on my hips.

 

"You stupid jerk! You made me die of anxiety before I came to this room and you happily forgotten all about the report! I bet you're out there partying your head off! JERK JERK JERK JERK!!! YOU SELF-OBSESS JERK!!!" and stocked out my tongue at the picture. I turned around with my head held high and was about to walk out the room when I saw the jerk, the real one.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong standing by the door, leaning with his arms cross. He had just taken a bath and was only covered with a towel around his hips. Drips of water were still visible on his toned body. His blonde hair was still wet and messy, with water dripping by the ends. A smirk was on his lips as his eyes were locked onto the shocked petite girl in front of him.

 

 "Jerk?" Dara whispered in shocked without knowing, shock was written all over her face.

 

"So I'm the self-obsess jerk that forgotten about our reports?" He arched his eyebrow but his eyes still locked on hers.

 

She gulped and looked down on the floor. Her face was flushed red with embarrassment. 

Jiyong started walking towards her like a predator approaching its prey.  Dara felt him approaching but could only stand there, not knowing what to do.  

 

"What are you doing in my room?"he said softly when he finally stood in front of her.

 

He was so close to her that she was able to smell his shampoo scent. His chest was only a few inches from her face. But she still continued to keep her head down.

 

"W ... Wee need to do the report?" Dara mumbled with her head still looking down.

 

"That I know. I'm asking why are you in my dressing room." 

 

"Oh. I thought you might be in here." still too afraid to look him in the eye. 

 

"Yeah, you found me all right. And you even gave me an ear full." he smirked while looking above her head, at the picture.

 

"I ... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come in here without permission." she stuttered, her face was already as red as a tomato.

 

"You should be. Curiosity kills you know." he said with a sly smile.

 

"Huh?" Dara finally looking up because of the weird phrase he said. 

 

Jiyong started walking even closer to her and she started taking steps back.  Eventually, Dara's back hit the wall. Jiyong  placed both his hands beside Dara, totally preventing her from any escape. 

 

 "I can do anything to you right now. And no one will find out. Including Seungri." 

 

"Jii ... Jiyong? Pp ... Pleasee stop this joke ..." Dara stuttered with fear of what he might plan to do.

 

She was afraid. Of course she was. She had no idea what harm he might cause her or any other thing he could do.  

 

Jiyong's face then went even closer towards Dara's.  Immediately, Dara turned her face to the side and closed her eyes shut. She wanted to move and run to Seungri's room but her body wasn't listening to her. 

 

Slowly, Dara felt a strong arm sliding around her waist. She gasped but remained stone in her position with clenched fists. 

 

"Ssstop." she whispered weakly. 

 

Jiyong bend in even closer, pulling her tiny frame tighter towards him. 

 

He buried his face into Dara's hair and took a deep breath, breathing in her cherry scent along with her shampoo smell.  Dara could only stone there, holding onto her dear life by what Jiyong is doing to her.

 

"You have no idea how tempting you are." he whispered into her ears huskily.

 

 

SEUNGRI POV  

 

Pppiisshh. Theres nothing to do on the net anymore.

 

I shall check on Dara and Ji! See if the awkwardness is killing any of them. MUAHAHHAHHA!!  I bet Dara is being stiff again. 

 

Knock knock* 

 

No one is answering? They must be too concentrated on their work. Whatever, I'll just go in. 

 

Ehhhhhh. That's odd, they aren't here.  Oooh. Where are they?   

___________________________________________________________

 

"Jjjiiyong, what are you doing?" Dara stuttered.

 

Jiyong chuckled and hugged her tightly. Almost crushing her.  Dara gasped and immediately placed her hands on his chest trying her best to keep the appropriate distance. 

 

"WOAHHH. WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Seungri exclaimed, absolutely appalled by what was in front of him. 

 

Dara snapped open her eyes and in a flash, she pushed Jiyong away with all her might. Fortunately for her, Jiyong was caught off guard so she was able to push him off and ran out of the room. 

 

She ran pass Seungri who was still glued there, surprised with what he saw. 

 

"Bro? What just happened?" 

 

"I don't know. Get out." Jiyong hissed and grabbed a pants to put on.

 

"So you just hugged her for nothing?!"

 

Jiyong could only stand there and pretend not to hear his little brother.   

 

"Dude, she's my best friend, please don't do anything to her and make her afraid to come here." Seungri replied with equally cold tone and left the room. 

 

 

DARA POV

 

 

I ran straight to the brat's room to grab my stuff. My head was a total mess. Everything was running wildly. Feelings that I have tried to bury are now being painfully dug out. My heart is so confuse on how I'm suppose to feel right now. Why did he hug me? And why did he even "smell" me?! 

 

Then my train of thoughts were disturbed when I heard the door opened and closed.

 

"Brat?" I asked softly, with my back still facing the door. 

 

Seungri turned me around and asked " Are you alright? Did he do anything bad to you?"

 

I looked down at the ground and shook my head slowly.  "I'm fine. Just a bit confuse."

 

"You should be. He must have some loose screw in his head or something. Just forget about what happen okay?" Seungri said, lowering his head trying to get some eye contact. He then hugged me and petted my head. 

 

"Brat?" I muffled into his shirt.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Why did Jiyong hug me?"muffling again.

 

"I have no idea at all."

 

"You stink. Go and take a bath." He chuckled and pulled me away, looking at my face. 

 

"You had to spoil the moment. I'll take a bath now. Wait for me, I'll drive you home." 

 

"It's okay. I want to walk home and get some air. My head is going crazy right now." I smiled weakly. 

 

"You promise me you're gonna be fine?"

 

"Wow, so now the concern Seungri is out huh? Hahaha! I just need to talk to Bommie for awhile. You know, have a girl talk." trying my best to add in some enthusiasm.

 

"Alright alright. I'm just concern because I haven't seen you in such shock since you failed your life skills lesson the other time." he snickered. 

 

"Brat." and punched him lightly on his arm. 

 

Seungri escorted me out to his gate and we bid goodbye.  

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Finally when I reached home, my parents were still away on a business trip. Sigh, home alone again. I kinda miss them. Shall sent them an e-mail later. 

 

After a hot refreshing bath, I laid on my bed and dialed for Bom. 

 

"So do you like him now?" with enthusiasm. 

 

I don't know. He makes me so confuse."

 

"Don't be. Maybe he thinks you're an easy target and just wants to get into your pants!" 

 

"Hahhaha! Bommie! Only you think of such things!" I shouted into the phone.

 

"Dara yah! You heard about rumors of him right? You should know what he is best at. Don't fall for his trap!" she screamed back. 

 

"Okay okay! Stop shouting! My ears are hurting!" I laughed.

 

"You started it!"

 

"Dara, just don't be too naive and fall for his traps. I don't want to see you hurt. What's more, you've never had a  boyfriend."

 

"Okay, you don't have to bring the last point up."

 

"Just saying babe! Look, I gotta go, my mum is calling me! Annyeong! Muahhhh!" she kissed over the phone. It is our tradition to kiss over the phone whenever we finish chatting. 

 

"Kayyyy! Annyeonggg~! Muahhhh!" I kissed into the phone too. And the line went died. 

 

Sigh. This house is so quiet. And spooky. I started writing an e-mail for Omma and Appa telling them about school and everything. Well, excluding the Jiyong parts. Basically, it's just a boring e-mail telling them that I'm still alive. 

 

Ohmygod. I suddenly remember, WE HAVE 2 FREAKING REPORTS ON THAT BLOODY SANDBAG BY TOMORROW EVENING. Great, I'm so doomed. Scream with me people! How am I suppose to even step into Jiyong's room after what happen today. I doubt I can even talk to him. Can I like die and wake up after this semester is over? Please? Urrghhhhh!! 

 

Whatever! I got to do the reports by tomorrow. I will not fail this semester's Life Skills assignment. No way am I gonna redo it again. Failing it once was already bad enough. I shivered with the bad memories of staying back after school everyday just to complete an assignment alone. 

 

Thinking back on what Bommie said. Yeah, shes right. Dara, you shouldn't be too naive! 

 

 

 

Jiyong POV

 

Whatthefug did I do?! Gosh. I totally lost control back then. I bet she's afraid of me now. . If only she didn't look so adorable. I mean, come on, who knew that a girl talking to a freaking picture can be such a turn on?! 

 

She's messing up my head. Goddamn it. And she gave me a fugging bonner again! If only I could just take her there and then. Bloody Seungri had to walk in. Hah, let's see how it's gonna be like tomorrow when she comes again. Urghhhh, but right now, I need to find some girl to release. Damn that Dara. 

 

I grabbed a jacket and fished my car keys. Driving to Club Maniac to have my usual fun.  Without realizing, I was driving faster and faster as I remembered how Dara's cherry scent smelled like. I looked down and notice that my pants had already formed a tent.

 

Oh Dara. I'm gonna get you soon.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

HI PEOPLE! :D A slightly longer update compared to my others! I'll try adding in more fanboys in the story as it goes. TRY! Not promise!

Hope you enjoy it! Please comment and subscribe! 

Another update for this week! I'll try to update more often but I'm having a national exam soon! KKYYYYAAAAA!!!!!! *nervous* *stress stress stress*

OHYAAAAA~!!! I'm currently still working on my one-shot, so it'll take more time! 

LOVE U BABES! DARAGON <3

                                                                xoxo