Chapter 11

THE ANNOYING JERK

Hmmmm... I moaned from the tapping sun-light against my face and snuggled closer hugging the nice smelling object beside, wondered how long I'd been sleeping. My eyes fluttered, shut my eyes, blinked again. I rubbed my eyes and fell back to slumber. I felt myself being hugged and pulled even tighter to the forgein object. I gave a slight grin as I bury my face into the warm foreign object. *sniff sniff* 

This smell.... is it... heaven....

WAIT...........

ITS NOT HEAVEN...

its jiyong. 

Before I manage to sprung myself awake, the wave of hangover and taste of vomit in my mouth hit me. I held onto my head as I rolled over to the other side of the bed. 

"Owwww...." I moaned as I lay flat on my body, still holding onto my head. 

I felt the "foreign body"'s weight left the bed and heard the door open and close shut.

Mastering my strength and enduring the pain to look up, I snapped my head up, still with my hands holding my head and scanned my surroundings like a rabbit in it’s prey’s den.

 

Ya…. Oh my god…. Isn’t this Kwon Jiyong ‘s room..

 

OMOOO!!!! IT IS…. OMO OMO. SANDARA PARK YOU CRAZY BIJ WHY ARE YOU HERE.

 

Just as I was lost in my own crazy thoughts and self-reprimanding, the god stroded in with a cup of drink.

 

“Drink this.” He said as he handed me the honey-lemon drink while standing at the side of the bed where I was sitted.

 

My face flushed radish red and I stared at my feet, hoping he haven’t notice how embarrassed I was. Slowly, I looked up with guilty puppy eyes.

 

Jiyong was in his pjyamas blue striped pants, baring his slim fit tight build god body. His hair spelled “ I JUST HAD ”. It was fluffy and messy. But a good y messy. His face did not even look like he just woke up. He look like this even in school. How is this even possible??!?! No swollen eyes, no bloated face?!?!? Is he even human???

 

I cant breathe. Somebody hold me.

“Ya ducky. Are you gonna drink it or continue staring at me?” he smirked and strode to the washroom.

 

I snapped out of my daydream and thoughts, more embarrased than I ever was and concentrated in wolfing down the drink with my eyes on the floor and occasionally glanced at his cute bum and y back muscles as he washed up with the door slightly open.

 

“Jiyong?” I whispered under my breathe.

 

“What?” he answered non-chalently with his back still facing me. I could see he was still in the midst of shaving his facial hair. Those y stubbles * *

 

“Why am I here?” I mumbled, fondling with the soft white blankets.

 

Before he could even answer, I screamed.

 

“What is it now?” he snapped as he slammed his shaver onto the glass toilet table and glared at me through the mirror’s reflection.

 

“Sorry… Jiyong did you… change me last night? What the hell happened last night? Why am I here?!” I said as anxiety, confusion and massive number of scenarios and thoughts came flooding into my small head.

 

“I got a maid to change you. Don’t worry, theres nothing I wanna see anyway.” Jiyong explained as he wash up after his shave.

 

“Oh. Then how did I end up here in the first place? Wasn’t I at a party?”

 

The running tap went shut and jiyong stroded out of the washroom. Slowly but steadily towards me, his eyes were deadlocked on me. I could only stare at his goddess features and notice a tint of anger in his eyes. As he came close enough, he bend down to my eye-level and head my chin to look right into his eyes. Without knowing, I quietly and without hesitating or protest, I looked into his eyes with cautiousness.

 

“Ya, are trying to act like you’ve forgotten about it all or did you really forget? Because if you’ve really forgotten then it would have been such a pity.” He cooed and let my chin go with a smirk on his face as he strode off to his dressing room.

 

As for me, I remain sitted there with my face spelling “LOST IN THOUGHTS DO NOT DISTURB BECAUSE I MIGHT JUST CRY”

 

What was such a pity that I forgotten... OMO OMO SANDARA PARK DID YOU LOSE YOUR ONE AND ONLY V-THING TO HIM LAST NIGHT OMO OMOOOOO!!!

 

I hopped off the bed, ignoring my pounding head, and creeped my way to his dressing room. Peeping my head at the door, I began my questioning.

 

“Jiyong,  where you at the party last night?”

 

“Hmm, yeah.” He answered as he slightly brushed thru his blonde hair with his fingers.

 

“Did you bring me back here?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Was I… consious?”

 

He nodded again.

 

“More than consious.” He commented.

 

I gulped and swallowed my saliva hard as I brace myself for the deadly knockout question.

 

“Did we… have ?” I whispered softly, feeling myself blushing as I mentioned that word in front of him.

 

He broke into a roar of laughter, bending over and holding his tummy as he continued laughing like a hienna.

 

I blushed even more from his reaction, but I’m still determined to get the answer out of him! I mastered my courage and continue with my questioning despite his mocking reaction.

 

“Kwon Jiyong, answer me. You got to be responsible for what you’ve done.” I said sternly.

 

“Ducky, you’re so adorable.” He wiped his tear and pinch my cheek.

 

I paused there for a moment as I let what just happened sink in. Kwon Jiyong just said I was adorable… I’M ADORABLE HAHAH!

 

I bit my lips to hide my undeniaing smile and persude the chase for a firm definate answer.

 

“Ya Kwon jiyong!” I shouted as I ran to catch up with him.

 

Before I could open my mouth to ask another question, he turned and handed me his phone.

 

“Play the video, it’ll pretty much explain everything ducky. Anyways what do you want for breakfast?” he enquire as we walked down the hall together.

 

I looked at him with cautious eyes and my finger unconsiously tapped the play button, the first thing I heard was my voice shouting for Jiyong… Oh god.

 

IN THE VIDEO:

 

“Ya kwon jiyong! Kwooooooon prince hahhahhahahhah”

“Kokokoko, I’ll let you be my boyfriend alright”

“Jiyong oppa, give me one chance ok, I’ll be a good girlfriend arasso!!”

“Jiyong is a BIG BAD WOLF!!!!”

“JIYONG IS THE WORLD’S MOST ANNOYING BIGGEST JERK!!!!!! AHHH!!!”

 

Dara was screaming and hopping up and down the bed. She was already changed into Jiyong oversized tee and boxers in the video with her hair in a loose messy ponytail which was Jiyong’s attempt to tie her hair, getting it away from her face, incase she vomits again.

 

“Jiyong, why do you fancy me?” Dara giggled and sat at the side of the bed. Jiyong approached her with the camera approaching nearer to her face.

 

“Because you’re funny and stupid.” His voice sounding gleeful and held her face with his other free hand as he tag the loose strands of hair behind her ear.

 

“Really?? So you do like me???” she said in surprise with her eyes wide.

 

“I don’t know”

 

“You do you do!!! Kwon Jiyong likes Sandara!!” she shrieked and raised her arms up, waving them about in celebration.

 

Before Dara could break loose from his hold of my face and walk around the room, he held her firm again and spoke in a deadly instigating tone.

 

“Dara, what were you doing there just now? Do you know those guys?”

 

She shoke her head and wingled loose from his hold.

 

“Ya dara, answer me.” He said again with a stern tone.

 

“Jiyong don’t be so fierce with me. Dara dislike that tone.” Dara said as she turn to the camera and frown with her face attempting to look annoyed.

 

“Then answer the question.” He said as he got hold me of again.

 

He held her hand and pulled her back to bed, settling her to sit on the side of the bed again and resume the questioning session. Dara looked like a guilty kid who had done something punishable.

 

“Bommie made me go with the dress I bought for me because she thinks I’ll have a lot of fun there instead of being alone at home. I didn’t know those guys. But they claimed that they know me through Seungri. And they were really mean!! I wanted juice, yet they gave me some weird bitter drinks. But I like tonight, because if I hadnt went and done whatever I’ve done, I wouldn’t be here with you.”  Dara babbled and shot the camera her cute beam before lying down the bed, burying her face with pillows.

 

Jiyong cornered Dara by getting on top of her and trapping her body between his knee.

 

“Ya Sandara Park, let me warn you once and for all, you are not, I repeat, NOT ALLOWED, to go to parties without informing me and you are NOT ALLOWED to wear dresses that bear too much skin. Sleeveless dresses are a big NO. Arasso ducky?”

 

Dara nodded with her eyes looking straight at Jiyong, knowing how serious he is, she didn’t dare jokw around.

 

“Lastly, you are NOT ALLOWED TO TAKE ANY DRINKS FROM PEOPLE WHOM YOU DON’T KNOW. Arasso Dara Park??”

 

“Yweesssss sir!” she assured and held her hand at the corner of her temples to imitate a soldier salute.

 

“Good, now go wash up, we need to sleep.” Jiyong said as he got up.

 

“Why don’t we do it, I think I’m ready.”

 

“Huh? Do what?”

 

“.” Dara said softly and peeped at Jiyong to see his reaction.

 

At first Jiyong was utterly surprised and caught off guard that the girl he thought was pure and innocent even knew the exsistence of this word.

 

“No. You’re drunk. And furthermore, how can I touch someone who looks like she just graduated from middle school.” He teased and chuckled.

 

"Besides, where do you learn about ?" Jiyong laughed and again.

 

"I've chanced upon videos before... hehe." Dara whispered shyly.

 

"Ah but thats besides the point already. Jiyong lets just do it. I don't wanna be a forever. People might tease me about it next time. Lets just treat this as your charity work for me okay??? Neh??" Dara convinced while she tried to slip out of the loose boxer pants she has on.

 

"Ya. No means no. Do you not understand that. Noones ever gonna tease you about it. I wouldnt let anyone do that. Now go wash your face and brush your teeth Dara, my patience is running out."

 

“But jiyong~~~~ I really like you and you’re the one I wanna do it with for my first time. Nows our chance~~~” Dara whined and grabbed his arm that was holding the camera.

 

“Dara, it’s a no from me. Now go wash up.”

 

“Uhh oh. Jiyong I think I wanna…” Dara said before she cupped and ran to the bathroom.

 

“Aishhh, not again.”

 

Those were the last words said before the video ended.

 

-BACK TO REALITY-

 

OMO… What did I just watch…. 

 

 


・*:.。. .。.:*・COMMENT & SUBCRIBE PLS・*:.。. .。.:*・

 

Annyeong lovely readers! New chapter after so so long, mianhe....(▰˘︹˘▰)

Please be patient with me!

Anyway, I've got a new fanfic I'm writing! Daragon too!!! Please read that too!

Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/842209/confessions-of-a-dragon-s-make-up-artist-dara-daragon-kikomizuhara-kwonjiyonggdragon