Chapter 3

THE ANNOYING JERK

 

                Too bad for them, their actions weren't missed by one of their classmates who entered the class early. 

 

“OOOHHH!! SANDARA PARK AND KWON JI YONG!! NOT BAD!! YOU GUYS MOVE FAST!” He shouted with a teasing look on his face. 

 “Shut the fug up Yong Seuk.” Jiyong hissed with a deadly glare coldness and threats easily felt through his tone. 

 “Okay okay, sorry bro. Just fooling dude.” Yong Seuk nervously said with a smile, trying to ease things. 

 

                Dara just pretended to be absorbed in reading a page which she flipped to randomly. 

 

DARA POV

 

                The next thing he did almost shocked the light out of me. Jiyong lifted my skirt just slightly above my knee and inspected the injury I got just before. I could only stone there, staring at the "Calvin-Klein model" look-a-like inspect my bruised knee cap. Yes. I'm too shock to move. 

                "Does it hurt really badly?"

                I shook my head, unable to trust my voice. I bet it'll probably sound horrible in shock-mode.

               "You sure? It looks quite bad. Want to go to the infirmary?" he asked in concern. CONCERN PEOPLE. KWON JIYONG IS CONCERN. EEEEKKKKKK!!!!! 

                "No, it's okay. I'm fine." finally able to speak in a somehow-normal voice and gave him an awkward smile. I pulled my dress back down to cover my knees and awkwardly shifted myself to face the front of the class.

 

                WAIT A MINUTE ... How did he know that my knees were bruised? Don't tell me he was ....

 

                "So." Jiyong said in a whisper as he shifted himself to face her. "If you find me annoying, why were you throwing yourself onto me?" he asked with a smirk on his flawless face. 

 

                His head resting on his hands while facing me. Woaaahhh~! He is definately trying to melt me here with his hotness. 

 

                I gasped in astonishment. Before I could even argue back, Mr Lee already entered the class and wanted the class to stand and greet. I gave him a last glare and bit my lower lip to suppress what I wanted to say.   

 

                "Ohmygoddddd! Seungri ahhhhhhhhh! My day was horrible!" I screamed when we were inside the car driving home. 

 

                "What happened?" he asked with obviously fake concern. He is such a meanie. But I can't blame him, he is driving. 

              I just literally verbal diarrhea whatever happened today. 

 

                "Me? THROWING MYSELF AT HIM?!?!?? He made me sound like aaa a, what's the word? OHYA, A CHEAP HOOKER!" I said with erupting anger. 

 

                "How could he say that to me? Huh huh huh! And why did he have to pretend to be asleep?! HUHHHHH?!" I pestered Seungri for an answer.

  "Come on Dara. Take a chill pill. Maybe he is just joking." he said nonchalantly while turning into my driveway. 

 

                We continued to talk about our day inside the car,  parked in front of my house. Well, as a BFF, not only did he not console me sincerely, he was laughing his off. WHAT AN AWESOME FRIEND HE IS. ANYONE WANTS HIM? HE IS ON SALE. NO WONDER HIS BROTHER IS SUCHA JERK.

 

                 "Haahahaha! Honestly, my first day was great! 3 hot chicks gave me their numbers! OH YEAHHH! Told ya this outfit works!" he said in a proud tone, kissing his own arm muscles and waved his phone in front of my face.

 "Urghhhh. I'm just going to pretend today never happened. Drive safe brat! Bye!" I gave him a quick hug and left the car. 

 

                Since I was too exhausted to hang with Ri, he dropped me off at my house. I grabbed an apple from the fridge and headed upstairs. I puffed a heavy breath as I jumped onto my bed, kicking off my black high-cut sneakers. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

 

                This day has really been crazy and draining. Let's hope it'll be better tomorrow. Slowly, I dozed off. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HIIIIIII! Sorry for not updating so long! I had tons of school work and exams oing on the past few weeks. Please continue reading and showing your supports!Hope you like this short update! xoxo