Chapter 4

THE ANNOYING JERK

DARA POV

 

                Some fan girls of Jiyong here are still not use to me sitting with him. They can even talk about me IN FRONT OF ME. As if I'm not even there. Fine, I understand that a geek like me who suddenly rose to fame because of the annoying partner should be enjoying the attention I'm getting BUT I'M NOT. Honestly, this . I can't go to any corner of the school campus without being pointed at or talked about or glared at because of his fan girls and the never ending rumors. GOSH. People. Give. Me. A. Break. Please! 

 

                All I could do was depend on Bommie for protection. In case any fan girl of his goes bonkers and tries to attack me. Bommie isn't called the Bominator for nothing! She is a super tough girl! Unlike me. Mehhhh~ I'm such a failure. All I'm good in is books and studies. 

 

                Back to class after te break, It's Ms Vad's class now, Health and Life Skills. It just spells B.O. R. I . N. G! I'm rested my chin on both my palms. Yup, i'm still sitting with the Kwon. He is sucha stone really! He can just seat there and concentrate on whatever Mr Lee teaches without stretching or anything. No wonder he often tops the level effortlessly. His concentration level is 100times better than mine! 

 

                "Alright class! Settle down! Today we will be starting our new semester's assignment." She announced and walked towards the large container box she dragged in before. 

 

                " Sand bag baby. Anyone heard of it?" She asked with enthusiam while holding a wheatish looking bag. 

 

                OH NO. I sat up straight from my position as my face spelled utter horror. Don't tell me I have to take care of that thing with Kwon ... 

 

                "Every partner sitting together will obtain one "baby" and you would have to take care of it for the next 1 and a half month with your life. Well, since your results will be graded base on the well-being of your "baby"." Ms Vad explained. 

 

                GREAT. Screw me. I will get killed once this news gets out. What will the fan girls think?! Their "precious oppa" is having a sand-bag "baby" with an ugly, no status geek. I AM A DEAD GIRL. 

 

                Ms Vad requested every partners to come up together and pick the "baby". Here comes the worst part, we have to name it and treat it like a freaking real baby. Clothes and stuff like that. How ridiculous is this?! 

 

                When it was our turn, Jiyong stepped out first with a bored look and walked like a super model down the aisle with me tagging behind. He just picked up the "baby" lying on the top of the pile. 

 

                When he turned to walk back, his actions were too fast for me to catch so I ended up walking right into his chest.

 

                "OUUWHHH~!" while rubbing my forehead. Is his chest made of rock?! Why is it so hard! He gave me a look and walked right pass me to go back to his seat. Just like before, I tagged behind him, rubbing my forehead. Great job Dara, you look like a clown to him now. 

 

                "Every two days, you will have to write a report on your "baby" and email it to me for grading! Now, if you don't want to fail and retake this class, you better do well this time!" she threatened with a firm tone. 

 

                YEEPEE. I'm gonna have so much fun this semeseter. HELP MEEEEEE! 

 

JIYONG POV

 

                This Dara is really a funny being. The way she peeks at me is so obvious, doesnt she knows that? Hahaha! EPIC FAIL! At least now with this assignment, we'll get closer in no time. What a great timing. Smirking, I held onto my new reason to approach Dara. 

 

                "Hello baby~ Daddy is gonna court your mummy~ Just you wait~!" I mentally said.                 

DARA POV

 

                School finally ended, as I was packing my bag. I thought thru what were to be due tomorrow. I have to talk to the moving stone about the "baby" and everything and our first reports had to be submitted by tomorrow!! Ms Vad is really rushing us!! 

 

                I need to approach him about the "baby" since he is holding it! 

 

                "Hey, so what are we going to do about the report?" 

 

                "You're coming my house later on right?"

 

               "I think so." i mumbled, unable to meet his eyes. I was looking around like a lost kid.

 

               "Then we'll talk about it when you come."

 

               "Oh alright. Erm, see ya?" I lifted my hands to wave but before I even finished my sentence, he slag his bag and was already walking away.

              

               You're such a loser Dara. Yes, Dara. You should be called Dara The Loser.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               

              "What's with the sour face ?" SeungRi asked when they were in the car.

 

              "You haven't really talked since we left school yknow."

 

              "I'm fine. I'll just tell you when we reach your house. I need to rest a bit." I closed my eyes and shifted my self to lie sidewards, facing the window. 

               I could only sigh and look out the window. My life is getting worser everyday.

 

              After telling Seungri everything, he could only say that maybe its fate bringing us together.

              Yeah right. Bringing us together my . I ain't liking him again. I liked him once, and that was when I was dumb and naive. I'm a grown girl now! Okay fine, maybe its only a year ago but feelings do change right? I don't like players like him. Well, I hope so.

              "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrgggghhhhhh! " I screamed into the brat's pillow.

 

              "Just do the reports and get over it." he said while facing the computer.

 

              "No, I don't wanna see him. It's gonna so awkward, I could die."

 

              "Then you want me to be there? No way am I wasting my afternoon away on some report that doesn't concern me." he said, finally turning around to face me.

 

              "Pluuuuuleaassseeeeeee! For me?" and I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.

 

             "No way are those puppy dog eyes are gonna work on me."

 

             "Urgh. I'm not approaching alone." I threw the pillow I was hugging at him.

 

            "Its your grades, not mine." he shrugged and turn his back to face the monitor screen again. 

 

            "I hate you." I mumbled.

 

            "I know, now go Dara. It's getting late." 

 

            "Yeah yeah, I'm going." I got on my feet and dragged my feet towards the Jerk's room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

            "Come on Dara! You can do this! You don't like him anymore anyways. He is just a partner that you have to do some reports with. It's gonna be fine. I hope." I told myself, hoping I'll gain more courage.

          

            I took a deep breathe and knocked on the door. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 DOUBLE UPDATE ! I'm gonna have a One-Shot coming up babies! Enjoyyyy! ^0^