Chapter 2

THE ANNOYING JERK

"Miss Park! You're late!" Mr Lee shouted from his table.

"Sorry sir." Dara mumbled softly while walking quickly to her usual seat.

"Thats not your seat anymore, move to the back, beside Mr Kwon Jiyong."

"Huh? Behind? Jiyong?" Dara asked and turned to the back and saw Jiyong giving her a bored look. 

"Yes, Jiyong. Problem?"

"No sir." Dara Said softly and started moving to her new seat.

 

          She walked slowly while carrying a demoralized expression. Despite the fact that girls were all gawking at Dara grren with envy, Dara just slightly bowed her head as a sign of hello which was ignored by the cold Kwon Jiyong and quietly slipped into the seat.

 

            Dara glance with her side view to see if the blonde dude expressed anything about her being his partner. But his face was as cold as she first saw him just now. Just expressionless, staring straight front. She breathed out with a puff and tried to concentrate with class, clearly disatisfied with the new arrangement. 

 

             During the classes, their elbows would often touch one another and when they were required to do any pair work, they would not even talk to one another and just did the work individually. Dara could feel deadly glares being sent to her by many girls in the class. She kinda fear what they might do to her if she sat too close to their darling prince so she slightly moved her tiny to the left of her tall stool, to allow more space in between them. 

 

             She sighed at how unlucky she is for this semester and face palmed herself. Then she heard him cleared his throat and she sat up straight immediately after realise what a drama queen she must have looked beside him. 

 

              The minute the bell rang indicating break time, she scooped all her books up and walked out of class as fast as her skinny legs could.

 

Jiyong POV

 

              This is getting so interesting. She must be thinking I'm blind or something if she doesn't think that I know thats she was stealing glances at me. At least I kept a straight face throughout the entire class. Just the look of her nervous face when elbows hit one another was able to hold my laughter. Thank god for my self-control! Well, since I'm left handed and shes a right, this is gonna happen much more often. Shes gotta get use to it.

 

                I couldn't help but chuckled lightly when she sped walked out of the class just like how she sped walked pass me this morning. Honestly, she is one hilarious yet adorable creature.

 

               Whatever she is, shes making school real interesting for me. 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Dara POV

             

                OH !!! WHY? WHY??!?!! WHY MMEEEEE?!! WHY MUST I BE THE ONE SEATING WITH HIM?!?!!?!? I think Mr Lee hates me or something for being late thats why he is punishing me. *sobs* I rather sit with nerdy Tommy than him. I mean, since I'm a nerd too so it's cool with me to be with nerds. Anyways, WHY KWON JYONG?!?! 

 

                GOSH. BREATHE DARA, BREATHE! I mentally chanted to myself as I walked towards the cafeteria to meet Bommie. She is so gonna flip once she knows about this! I can already predict her reaction. 

 

                Just thinking back on how I reacted when our elbows tounch makes me want to slap myself. I bet he thinks I'm crazy and really weird from the way I acted. Someone kill me please. 

 

"YA! SANDARA PARK!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'RE SITTING BESIDE JIYONG?!" Bom yelled the minute she saw me entering the cafeteria. 

"Geezzz! Bommie ahhhh~ Keep it down please? It just happened this morning." I siad softly, hoping that the attention previously on me has disperse. Oh my god. If this red head isn't my best friend, I would have buried her long ago.

 

                  After telling her almost every single freaking that she forced me to say, she shrieked like a mad fangirl. The whole cageteria stared at her for a few seconds. But just like her personality, she was oblivious to the attention she gained and gave me a bear hug.

 

"Dara ah! I'm so happy for you! Maybe finally you'll get a boyfriend soon! Yayyyyyy!" she shrieked with both her hands raised up and she was looking up as though she was connecting to her aliens friends in the universe.

 

                   TSK! So what if I've never got a boyfriend? A guy in your would'nt make that much of a difference! Hmph!

 

                   Park Bom is like a sister to me since pre-school, although I'm truly an only child. HEEEEHHHEE! She is the total opposite of me. She is hot like fire! Guys would often approach her to ask for her number or ask her out. She has got a great sense of humour although they may be insulting at times. Especially when the jokes on me which is kinda often. Another thing different about us is that shes popular in school. Being one of the best swimmers in our school, she gains a lot of attention. Lastly, is her loud-spoken personality. LIKE REALLY LOUD. She doesn't care who you are or whether you'll judge her, she just says what she feel or thinks. And I'm jealous of that trait. Basically she is an Alien. Yes, thats the word to describe her. The red hair Alien whom I love, or fear.

 

                   I dropped myself onto the cageteria table and laid down, burying my face on my palms as I believe I have to sit with my ex-crush for 3 more periods before school's over. I don't think I can stone myself for that long ...         HEELLPP MEEEEEEE~!!!!!

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

          10 minutes before the bell rang indicating the end of break, Dara went back to class early emotionally herself emotionally and mentally for her next few periods of nightmare with Jiyong. Unfortunately, he already beat her to it. Jiyong was already at his seat, arms folded across his chest, head tilt back with his face covered with his cap, fast alseep.

         

Dara tried her best to silently and safely tip-toed to seat but lady luck wasn't on her side. She tripped over a wire and landed flat on her face.

 

          She wanted to scream her head out when her knee hit the tiled floor with a loud thud. However, she held it in, in order not wake the sleeping partner.

 

          She scrappled to her feet and hopped to her seat safely, without having to trip over something again. After easing her swollen knee cap, her took a good look at the sleeping boy. She held her breathe as she admired his skinny yet muscular body. Visible veins could be running through his arms and his jaw could be seen clenching and releasing as he breathe in his sleep.

 

          Then her playfulness got the better of her. She turned herself even more, completely facing Jiyong. Taking advantage of him being asleep, she starting ranting and scolding him.  

          "What's wrong with you? Why must I sit with a stone like you? Huhh?! Don't you know how stiff I have to be beside you? YOU ARE ONE ANNOYING JERRRKKKK!!!!"  

          Without knowing, she was tilting closer and closer to him as Dara was too engross with her rant . Just as he stirred in his sleep, Dara got shocked and thought that he was about to wake up, she lost balance on her tall stool and pushed onto her when she fell.

 

          Her hands were on his chest. His hands were tightly wrapped around her slender waist. Her tiny frame on him. Their faces barely inches apart. His legs were open. Her legs were between his. Both eyes filled with shock and were locked with each other yet neither could or wanted to break the strong eye contact between them. They just stayed like this before students started entering the class.

 

          Dara blinked. Then hastily got up and picked up the fallen stools and sat back down onto her seat, trying to look distracted with a random page that she opened without even asking if he was alright. Jiyong just coolly got up to his feet and dusted his white v-neck shirt and jeans before picking up his fallen cap. A smirked formed on his flawless face as he viewed the frantic-looking girl. An idea striked his mind.