Chapter 1

THE ANNOYING JERK

DARA POV

          OhMyGOD! WHAT IS TAKING THAT SEUNGRI BRAT SO LONG?! He has been making me wait at his car for like ages. I bet he is still choosing what to wear since its the new semester. Just like what he also says: " You have to wear to impress. " Basically, its his way of saying: " I have to look hot or cute for the ladies." *say it in SeungRi's voice*  YUP, that's SeungRi for you alright.

 

         Seungri is a year younger than me but we click really well. He asked me out 3 years ago when I saw him at a mall but fortunately i turned him down. We started talking and hanging out from then and here we are now, BEST FRIENDS FOREVERRRRR. Although he may be a brat at times, but he is still MY brat! Okay, that sounds kinda cheesyyyyy. Besides, I can't live without him since he is my ride to and forth from school.

         

          And yeessshh, he is rich. Like FILTY RICH. Well, not him. It's his parents that are rich. They own a boardcasting company which is huge. Which explains the freaking gigantic 3 story mansion they own. Seriously, this place is OVER THE TOP H.U.G.E! It has 2 maginificent dinning area which I have why they need 2. 3 game rooms, 1 indoor and outdoor pool, 1 mini basketball court, a big big garden and never-ending bedrooms and other rooms.

 

          I shivered slightly and held my pale pink cardigan closer around me as the atumn wind blew into the garage. I was dresses in my usual getup, a pale yellow knee-length lace dress matched with my favourite cream colored flats. I rather be comfortable than to impress anyone. Yes, I'm the plain Mary Jane you see in school. 

 

          I push my glasses up as I glance at the hanging clock in the garage, we only had 20 minutes left before the start of my first lesson! THAT BRATTTT!! IF HE MAKES ME LATE FOR MY FIRST LESSON , I SWEAR I WILL THROW MY BOOKS AT HIM !

 

          That's it, I had enough. I stomped into the great mansion to personally drag or roll him out. As I was walking towards the stairs, Seungri's brother, Kwon Jiyong, was heading down from it. YES, THE KWON JIYONG. Being notorious as a playboy, underground fighter blah blah. His name is equals to BAD BOY, which also explains the overflowing attention he gets from pratically most of the girls in school.

 

          Although, I'm the same age and have been in the same class as him for a year now and see him in this house almost everyday, I have never really talked to him. Only Weird eye contacts at times. Rumours about him aren't any better. Such as clubbing from night to dawn or dawn till dusk, making out with different girls in one night, notice the ONE and DIFFERENT GIRLSSSSSSSSSS!! 

 

          Back to reality! He was ruffling with his slightly damp dyed-blonde hair as descended from the stairs. Then he caught me looking at him. My breathe was caught in my throat. His stare ... I think I would melt as fast as an ice cream under the desert sun.

 

          Wait. WHAT AM I THINKING?! I can never associate myself with him! NEVER! Well, cause I'm too nerdy and boring while he is just too hot and badass? Whatever! It's just best to avoid him at all cause. Immediately, I looked away and speed walk pass him and up the stairs. Suddenly, I had a small chuckle from him as i passed him. Still, I pretended as though I had nothing and walked right pass him.

 

          When I finally reached Seungri's door, I was puffing for air as though I just ran a marathon. I didn't realize I was holding my breathe as I sped walked up. What is wrong with me? Its just KWON JIYONG FOR GOD SAKE!! Fine, maybe cause i had a mini crush on him once but that was years ago people!!! I should be used to seeing him here since I come here almost like everyday to hang and chill. 

 

          OKAY, WEIRD ME. Maybe its just that mysterious vibe around him? Whatever okay, I DON'T CARE! YES, I DON'T!

 

           I burst into that brat's room and found him still standing in front of his mirror in his pink boxer. I started screaming at him to hurry and told how late we will be.

" Come on Dara! Chill will ya! Its just the first day! ",he said in a relax tone while putting clothes on his body and see how he looks in front of the mirror.

" I will chill if we are in the car by now and heading to school instead of being being in your room! " . URRGGHHH. Sometimes, I have no idea why he is my bestfriend. 

 

          Jumping onto his bouncy branded bed and laid on my back with my hair all spread out as I 'patiently' waited for this brat. 

 

          Finally after 10 minutes of rushing out of the house, we are FINALLY on our way to school with a few minutes to spare. Thanks to what he call professional driving or I call it speeding like a maniac, we manage to reach school with me still in one piece. By the time we officially reach my campus building, I only had 4 minutes to rush up to class. I stepped out at the drop-off point.

 

          Just as I was about to close the door, Seungri peeked from inside the car and said,

" Don't I get a good luck hug? " with a smug on his face. 

" How about a thank-you-for-making-me-rush slap? " I said in return, raising my hands as though I'm ready to slap him.

" Haaahah! Fine, I'm sorry okay! I have to make a good impression for the new semester right! Rush now before you're really late! See ya after school! " he said with a wink. 

 

          I gave him a sarcastic smile and slammed the door. I took a glance at my watch and noticed that I was already late. I ran like lightning up the stairs to my 3rd story classroom. I was sweating like a pig by the time I reached the class door. ARRRGGHHH!! I'LL GET THAT SEUNGRI LATER!! I peeked into the small glass window on the door, OHHH YESS! I'M NOT THAT LATE! MR LEE IS ONLY TAKING ATTENDANCE! YAAAYYYYY! I did my happy dance mentally.

 

          Well, here goes nothing. *knock knock*

 

          

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 HI DOLLS! SO HOWS MY WRITING SO FAR? :D COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE PLEASE! THANKYOU! 

PLEASE CONTINUE READING AND SUPPORTING!!!