2nd Journal Entry

L i f e

 

Dear Diary…

 

I can’t believe I actually ended up writing a second journal entry in you the very next day after the first…

 

I guess I now understand why people like writing in journals so much…

 

It just feels like a satisfaction you know?

 

Okay, well, obviously you won’t know but…oh well.

 

Anyways, today has got to be one retarded day.

 

My phone beeped just as I was about to put my pen down to write down another sentence on my new journal.

 

I sighed.

 

“This is why you shouldn’t have too much friends…” I muttered to myself as I opened up my text.

 

OMGEEEE~ JAKE ASKED ME OUT! JAKE ASKED ME OUTTTT!!! I LOVE HIM SOOOOOO MUCCHHH~ (and ofc, I love u too xDDD but u noe…different kind of loveee ><) omgg~ Chaeri honeeyyy~ thank you sooo damn much for letting us b 2getherrr!!! Ur sooooo awesomeee!!! Btw~ any time u need help wif something, ask me first kkz??? I owe u…BIG TIME!!! Anything, just assskkkk~ I g2g xDDD jake said tht he wuld call me soooonnn >< ill fill in the details tomoz!!! Pinky promiseeee~  heart youu bestiee~<3 xx a.

 

I stared at the text.

 

“Great…I knew it…I KNEW this was going to happen…trust Angel to go this fast into a relationship…I can’t believe Jake ACTUALLY asked her out though…oh man…”

 

I texted her back a reply before I told myself to close my phone.

 

…great 4 u = = well….if u love him so much dun hurt him kkz??? Im telling u…family is pretty important 2 me and jake is awesome…u hurt him and ur d.e.a.d yes??? = = I still cant believe I just agreed 2 this whole arrangement…(and no!!! dun say its coz I love u!!! NOT true!!! ==) ….eruggghhhhhh!!! regretting my decisionnnnnn!!! ….and u dun owe me = = its not like I agreed 2 this willingly or anything = = sighs…still cant believe its ACTUALLY happening  = = and don’t u darreeee!!! I dun want the details on how he asked u out, wat u guys did and how romantic a guy he is!!! Ive had enough of tht from ur past, who-knows-how-much bfs!!! == ……AND JAKE IS STILL TECHNICALLY MY CUZIN SO THT WULD B HELLA FREAKY!!! ....anyways… ima g2g = = ing his teachr gave me n Jackie this assignment due in 2 days!!! No time 2 listen 2 ur gossip = = bye. X.

 

I closed my phone.

 

I got back to writing in my journal.

So Angel just texted me…

 

*SIGHS*

 

She and Jake are officially going out now…and I don’t like it.

 

Not at all.

 

Not even a dot.

 

I just don’t want anyone I know to be dating my cousins! Do you know how weird that feels when you’re seeing your cousin and best friend holding hands and kissing each other or making out?!

 

Seriously not the best feeling ever = =

 

I really want to just go up to Angel tomorrow and make her break up with Jake before their relationship gets too serious and too out of hand…

 

But I can’t…

 

And it isn’t because it’s Angel either…

 

It’s coz of Jake.

 

I’ve known him all my life and maybe I don’t know but I don’t think he’s ever been interested in another girl before…

 

I don’t think he’s using Angel (hopefully not or I will never forgive him!)…maybe he just really wants to be in a relationship that he’s just going out with my best friend, who, obviously is SUPER interested in him…

 

Anyways, like I said before, weird day…

 

And the fact that some random sentence appearing itself on the page doesn’t really help me either…

 

I still think I’m hallucinating but I could be wrong…

 

Hopefully I’m not because then I’ll think I’m going crazy…

 

Anyways, I guess other than that news that my best friend and cousin Is going out nothing really happened today…

 

Except the fact that my history teacher just gave us this MASSIVE assignment that she made due in 2 days….HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO AN ASSIGNMENT IN TWO DAYS?!

 

Gawd, it’s not like I dun have other homework! She’s giving us a work load!

 

I mean, yeah, we’re sophomores but seriously?! Two days for an assignment?!

 

MASSIVE assignment = NO SLEEP.

 

Poor me…I’m going to have massive panda eyes tomorrow!!!

 

And no amount of make-up can cover it up!

 

I don’t even like wearing make-up…except eyeliner though haha~

 

Anyways, I should really shut up now and start that fu**ing assignment…it’s getting me more and more pissed by the second just even THINKING about it!

 

I wonder what’s going to happen to me tomorrow…

 

Maybe I’ll go crazy because of all the work and energy I need to put into it!!!

 

Anyways, REALLY needa go now!

 

My hand is hurting like crazzyyyyy~

 

Bye!

 

I stared at the ending of my second journal for a second before I finally closed the book.

 

“Time to study…”

 

***

 

That night ended pretty slowly for me.

 

I had stayed up to 3 o’clock in the morning to finish it but, I guess all the hard work paid off when I was one of the very few people who got an A+ in it.

 

A few weeks passed for me and every day, at the end of the school day, I would always dread seeing Jake by his car in the parking lot of my school, waiting for Angel.

 

I still didn’t feel comfortable seeing them together.

 

A month into their relationship and we got a new transfer into our school.

 

“Will Chaeri come to the main office please? Will Chaeri, sophomore, come to the main office please?”

 

The announcement said and I looked around, clueless.

 

I got up slowly.

 

“Do I need to pack my bag Miss?” I asked my LA teacher.

 

She thought about it for a second before nodding.

 

“Just in case.”

 

I began to pack up my things quickly and then I left class, waling quickly to the main office.

 

When I entered, I saw a boy about 10 centimetres taller than me, standing with his back facing me.

 

I ignored my curiosity of that boy and went straight to the office lady.

 

“I got called out of class.”

 

She smiled at me and before she said anything, another voice spoke.

 

“Chaeri! Honey!”

 

I turned around and saw Mrs. Clinton smile at me with her arms held out wide.

 

As I walked towards her, to hug her, I saw from the corner of my eyes, the boy turn but I didn’t get to see his facial features.

 

“Hey Mrs. Clinton!”

 

I hugged her for a second or two before we both let go and she turned me around to face the boy that was standing there.

 

Mrs. Clinton introduced him to me.

 

“This is Darren Park. He’s a new transfer from Sydney and we need someone to help him around the school. And I thought, seeing as you’re from Australia too, you could help him out and have him settle in?”

 

I smiled and nodded.

 

I walked towards him and extended my hand out.

 

“Hi, my name is Chaeri.”

 

He stared at me for a second before giving me a curt nod, my hand still extended out.

 

Feeling uncomfortable, I took my hand back and scratched the back of my head.

 

“Well, why don’t you show him around then? I’ll write the two of you a pass so you won’t get interrogated or anything.” Mrs. Clinton joked and I smiled.

 

Walking out of the main office with the pass in my hand, I knew my life had just become harder and harder with the new boy beside me.

 

I sighed.

 

“Great…”

 

***

 

hope it was good xD