Chapter 1 : Daehyun

B.A.P. ONESHOTS!

SILENT LOVE

 

http://youtu.be/57wuZ8v2INs

(B.A.P - It's All lies/ 전부 거짓말)

 

--------------------------------------

 

It was such a beautiful day in CheonHwa University. All the students were either having their lessons in the lecture theaters, in their dorms or having fun with their friends. Then again, there was only one student in the campus that was sailing solo. Sitting all alone under a tree, he had his headphones blasting his favourite music into his ears. Indeed, he was a very charming guy. It was as though he was born to be a model. His features, his perfect jaw-line, his pink lips, his everything was perfect. Except that he has a very mysterious character. He rarely talks even when he is being talked to. Girls find him exceptionally attractive and cool while guys, find him simply crazy. Jung DaeHyun, the ideal guy for most of the girls in school, had turned down every girl that has confessed to him. Actually he has a reason for it, and that reason is actually this: 

 

"Annyeong!" Moon Sunkyu greeted everyone in the campus like any other day. She received a number of greeting in return from them and she then skipped down the hallway. She's Miss CheonHwa, the very caring and helpful, lively and bubbly and sometimes, scary and daring. It is no surprise that everyone loves her. She's the whole reason that Daehyun's turning down those girls. He's been love struck since the first time he saw her which was during the orientation. He had no idea why he was attracted to a girl the total opposite of him. All he knows is that his heartbeats faster when she smiles and that he feels a tingly feeling in his stomach whenever she greets him. 

 

-------------------------------

 

"Jung Daehyun-ssi." His lecturer called his name after the lesson had ended. Daehyun stopped walking towards the door and went over to his lecturer instead while all the other students eagerly walked out of the room. 

 

"You don't really have anything to do now right?" His lecturer playfully asked. Daehyun shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. He's just going to be sitting either under the same tree or in his room. The lecturer let out a small chuckle, "You are really something. You know, if you don't start conversing with at least someone you might end up being single and all alone for your whole and entire life." Of course, Daehyun remained silent. 

"Anyways, can you help me go to dorm 2 and pass this over to Moon SunKyu? You do know who that is right?" The lecturer hand out a stack of notes and smirked. He observed how Daehyun's reaction and a smile stretched on his face as Daehyun's face was lightly coloured. Daehyun hesitated but he took the notes anyways.

 

The lecturer could not contain his happiness and quickly took his bag, "I need to rush home now. Good Luck." 

He patted Daehyun's back and walked out of the room. Daehyun felt himself heat up just by hearing her name. He took a look at the notes and then walked out of the room heading to dorm 2. 

 

He tugged on his jacket as a gush of cold wind brushed passed him. The sky turned gloomy as the dark clouds were taking charge, locking away the sun's warm rays of light. Daehyun felt the atmosphere changing and before he knew it, little raindrops were falling from the sky. Daehyun picked up his pace and went to the dorm. By the time he reached shelter,  he was half drenched and a storm was occurring outdoors. Daehyun looked around the place since he had never been there before. No one was around. He started venturing the place trying to find Sunkyu's room or herself in person. He walked around and saw a directory of the 3 level dorm. He searched the map and saw her name. It was on the second floor on the left side. Immediately Daehyun went up the stairs and towards the room. When he finally reached, he stood outside the door and read the sign carefully. 

 

'Lee EunKyung and Moon Sunkyu's room'

 

Daehyun took a deep breath. He was about to knock on the door when a roar of thunder was heard. He stopped and looked out the window on the far right side. The drops of rain were falling hard. He took another deep breath and knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds. There was no responds. He looked at the notes in his hands and took another knock. Yet no one still opened the door. Daehyun looked left and right checking if there was anyone around the area. Absolutely no one. 

 

*Should i?* Daehyun extended his hand and cautiously grabbed the door knob. Once again he looked left and right. He was all alone in there. He gathered his courage and twisted the door knob. It clicked opened. He pushed the door slightly ajar, enough for him to peek inside. The whole room was dark and the only light was coming in from the window. 

*It seems like no one is here...*

Then there was another flash of light followed by a load thunder. Daehyun slightly jumped. He placed a hand over his chest and sighed. He continued to walk to the desk near the window and place the notes on the it. It was then he realised a figure was sitting on the bed, which was at the corner of the room. The figure had its knees up against the chest and arms wrapped around it. Soft sobs were heard and Daehyun was curious. 

 

Slowly, he crept towards the figure, not sure if it was Sunkyu or her room mate. Daehyun stood in front of the figure and reached out to touch the girl. His fingers brushed against the girl's arm and she shot her head up, obviously shocked. From the light coming from the window, he immediately recognized the features of the oh so familiar face. It was Sunkyu. His heart beat accelerated again but then he noticed tears streaming down her face. 

 

*Did something happen?*

 

BOOM! The thunder came again and in a flash Sunkyu had already pounced onto Daehyun, wrapping her arms around his waist tightly. Daehyun was standing in front of the bed while Sunkyu was kneeling on the bed. She buried her face on his shirt while she continued sobbing. Daehyun was caught off guard as he froze in that position, not knowing what to do. Daehyun slowly lifted his hands and wrapped them around her. Daehyun softly her hair attempting to calm her down. Every time the thunder came she would hug Daehyun tighter. 

 

*She's afraid of thunder?* Daehyun looked around to find something to help her stop crying. That is to distract her, keep her mind away from the thunder or prevent her from hearing the thunders. His head shot up. 

*THAT'S IT!* Daehyun looked down and saw his headphones dangling around it. 

 

*Would this work?*  

 

Daehyun held Sunkyu by the shoulders and pried her off him. Sunkyu's face was still wet with tears. Daehyun took off his headphones from his neck and carefully placed it on Sunkyu. She quietly watched as Daehyun took out his mp3 that had the headphones connect to it. Daehyun scrolled down his playlist and came across his favourite song and immediately pressed the play button. It was playing B.A.P's 'It's all lies'. The soft ballad song called her down and soon her mind was on the song. Suddenly the two of them made eye contact; Daehyun looked away and blushed lightly. 

 

-----------------------------

 

15 minutes later, the storm was over and SunKyu took off the headphones. The two of them were sitting on Sunkyu's bed, in the darkness. The two of them leaned against the wall behind them while facing nothing in particular. Daehyun watched as she stood up and walked over to switch on the lights. Daehyun had to blink a few times before he could get used to the lighting. Daehyun was not sure if he should stay any longer or leave. He was about to get up when SunKyu came back and sat down next to him.

"Thanks." She smiled to him. Daehyun was about to go crazy. He gave a quick nod, trying not to make eye contact.

She tilt her head a little, "Did you come to look for EunKyung?" 

Daehyun then remember about why he was there in the first place. He stood up and walked over to the desk that he placed the notes. He took it and gave it to her. She received it and immediately realised what it was. 

"Ah! Thank you! I really needed this!" She beamed at Daehyun. 

Yet, Daehyun remained silent but deep inside he acknowledged it. 

 

She gazed at him for a while. Her own curiosity was building inside her. She thought whether or not she should ask him. She ended up asking anyways. 

"Why do you rarely speak Daehyun? You always either nod or shrug your shoulders, at times neither." Sunkyu pouted a little. 

Daehyun was stunned by the sudden question. He looked at the ground then let out a sigh. 

"I can talk when i want to. It's just that i don't like people hearing my voice." 

SunKyu was shocked at first then she grinned as she heard his voice, "Why? It sounds very nice." 

Daehyun frowned as he recalled his middle school days. 

"I-I used to be picked on because of my voice. They said it was squeaky and they hated it." Daehyun looked away.

SunKyu stood up and went to Daehyun. She gently turned Daehyun's face back to face her. 

"Then those people are just plain deaf. Your voice sounds just fine Jung Daehyun." 

 

Daehyun looked down and gazed into her eyes. He felt a warm feeling spread throughout his chest. 

"Talk more. I like your voice." Her lips stretched forming a small smile. Daehyun blushed at her statement and looked away. Sunkyu took the chance and pecked his cheek. Daehyun's eyes widened and turned to look at her once again. 

"I find you very mysterious and adorable. Thank you....for everything." She giggled, " It stopped raining. Shall we get something to eat? Sorry i kept you in pass dinner." 

 

She was about to turn away when Daehyun yanked her back into his arms. She spun around and her whole body was against his as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Can i tell you something?" he whispered. 

SunKyu simply stood there and she nodded. 

"I love you.." 

____________________________

 

BA-BAM! My first B.A.P. oneshot is JUNG DAEHYUN! Wheeee~

Daehyun sees you!! :) 

tumblr_m36io5oZ291qbab7ko6_250.gif

Thank you for reading <3 

 

Comment on how was it....

 

Hmmm....Who should i do next? 

tumblr_m08209DwoN1qzsyuto1_500.gif

tumblr_m08fg3yjpx1r3ptz1o2_r1_500.gif

 

 

One of them? :)