Chapter 2

3 months....

I woke up when I heard the ring from my alarm clock.  I woke up when I heard the ring from my alarm clock.  That mean I have to get up and ready for the first class.  I took my journey to the bathroom while in my hand I holding my toiletries.  Brush my teeth, wash my face and take a bath.  A fresh way to start a new day!  Back to my room, and choose the clothes I want to wear since it is a first day so I had to look good!  I choose…

and

 

Yeah, I like to wear something comfortable than fashionable.  I choose long skirt so that it will make me easy to walk and polka dot blouse because I like polka dot!  After satisfied with my clothes and I grab my bag, put in my notebook, pencil box and other necessary things and the most important thing is my phone and my mp3 player!

 

Based on the map that is given yesterday, I walk to my faculty and I got to meet some students on my way.  Maybe they feel a little bit weird because they might see me for the first time today.  So the best way to greet them for the first time is with a smile.  While walking, I just heard some noises at the park near with my faculty.  I saw a group of 3 girls and a boy.  The girls look really pretty and fashionista while the boy look a little bit nerd.  The boy is holding a box a present at he try to give it to the one of the girl. 

 

Girl: Ow..a present..for me?

 

The boy just nod.

 

Girl: Do you want me to accept your present?

 

The boy nod again.

 

Girl: In your dream, how do I accept a present from you, NERD! Let’s go girls, leave this boy…

 

The boy didn’t move and suddenly he falls on his knee.  I feel bad for him, should I comfort him or should I just continue my journey to the faculty?  I want to continue my journey but my legs would not allow me..my legs brought me near the boy.  My hand automatically took out the chocolate from my bag and gives it to the boy.

Me: Take this, I hope this can make you feel a little bit calm

The boy just nods again.

 

Feel satisfied, I continue my walk and finally I reached the faculty.  I have to introduce myself to the lecturer who in charge of this exchange student program.  He will be briefing about this program to me before I enter the first class.

 

Me: Hello Mr. Jung, I am Suraya the exchange student.

Mr. Jung: Hello there Suraya, nice to meet you, how is your flight yesterday?

Me: It is a long journey sir.

Mr. Jung: Sure it is a long journey..by they way today I want to brief you about this program and I want to give you the important document for you

Me: Yes sir..

 

And the briefing session took about an hour and after the session Mr. Jung brought me to the first class that I will attend for today and of course to introduce me to the class.

Dup dap..dup dap...take a deep breath...