Chapter 14

3 months....

 

We arrived at the beach after 45 minutes.  Mir already dash out from the car to the beach, jumping around like a kid who is first time put his foot on the beach.  He just left me and Seungho to bring out the things and brought it out. 

 

We take a place below the tree, after 15 minutes, the other already arrives.  We have a breakfast first then we decide to play at the sea.  I can’t join them today because I having my period, because of that I already prepared a novel so that I can enjoy it while the others busy playing.  Ahh…such a waste….

 

Seungho: Sue, you didn’t join us?

Me: Nah..i just want to sit here…

Seungho: Owh…then I sit here with you..

 

What..he want to sit here with me..aigoo..what should I do?

 

Me: Seungho, you should enjoy your day…it will be boring if you just sit here…

Seungho: It will not be boring if I am with you…(smiling)

 

His statement make me nervous..why he talk like that…We stay silent a while ..

 

Me: So, how is your life while in Korea?

Seungho: As usual, life as a student..

Me: You must be happy right, finally the girl that you admire become your girlfriend..

Seungho: Are you talking about Nana?

Me: Of course, do you have another girlfriend?

Seungho: Hahaha…you are funny…nah…we already over..

Me: Ark…Sorry, I didn’t know it…mianhe…

Seungho: Nevermind it was an old story, I actually owe you because giving me a chance to be Nana ‘s boyfriend…

Me: Hehe…so you are single right now..??

Seungho: Yep..but I think I already found my soulmate..

Me: (already found another one?)…woho is it?

Seungho: Not telling you…(stand up and leave Sue clueless).

 

Nevermind Seungho..thank you for telling me this..at least now I am clear that he already found his own soulmate…now Sue…keep on your mind..he already have one..an dyou have to forgot about him..just being a friend!

 

While I lost in my own thinking,

 

Ati: Sue, lets join us play here!!

 

I can see they are trying to bury Seungho with the sand.

 

Me: Nevermind, I am very lazy to move…

 

Ati just nodded and went back to the ‘group who are trying to bury Seungho’.

I try to focus on my reading back.

 

Seungho: Sue…help me!!

 

I heard Seungho crying for help.  I look the leave his alone while burying under the sand..aigoo..they already playing in volleyball in the sea… I quickly stand up and walk to Seungho..

 

Me: Why did they leave you alone…

Seungho: They just run away together…

Me: Why did you agree to be buried here…

Seungho: It all Mir’s idea, they said they will help me out from here..Sue can you help me

Me: If I don’t want to do it?

Seungho: Please..you are the only one I have….

Me: Aigoo…

 

I try to dig the the sand, It is really deep..poor Seungho..i dig and dig then suddenly I found something, there is a chocolate..and also a card stick on the chocolate…

On the card there is my name…

 

Me: Is this for me?

Seungho: Ehem…open it if it is for you…

 

I open, and there is a writing..

 

 

Would you like to be my soulmate?

~Seungho~

 

 

I just cant believe it..i look at Seungho..

 

Seungho: Would you like to be my soulmate?

 

I just dumbfounded…what should I answer??i was too happy to say the answer..oho..this is what he said to me before..

 

Me: You said you already found your soulmate…

Seungho: Yeah..i found it..and it was you…

 

I really surprised for this, suddenly I see the others looking at us while smiling.

 

Mir: Just accept it!

 

The other just laugh, ok, so they know about this…of course I want to accept it…but I think I want to play with Seungho first…

 

Me: I think I need a time..(walk and leave Seungho half buried)

 

I can see he look a little bit sad and disappointed.  Sorry baby, I just want to play around with you a little bit…

 

I just stay silent for that day, even they are trying to make up the environment.  Seungho also just stay silent.  Ok, behave Sue…just behave, they want to play around with me..this is Sue…once you play on me..i will give you twice…keke…plus I also want to make the answer a little bit special for Seungho…

~~~ 

sorry for a little bit late for update

i am trying to find the  most romantic way to propose...

and this is what i can think about...

sorry if it is not really romantic...huhu...

thank you also for the new subscriber..MsFaith

thank you for subcribing!

i try to post the ending tonight!

happy reading!