Chapter 3

3 months....

 

The moment Mr.Jung knock on the door of the class, my heart beating so fast, I feel so nervous. 

After 2 times knock on the door, Mr.Jung open the door..

 

Mr.Jung: Mrs.Nam, can I borrow your time for a while?

Mrs.Nam: ow, sure you can, how can I help you sir?

Mr.Jung: Actually I want to introduce an exchange student that I had mentioned before.

Mrs.Nam: the student is already here? She or he?

Mr.Jung: She is a girl.  Can you help me introduce her to the class?

Mrs.Nam: sure, why not.

Mr.Jung: Come Suraya, Mrs.Nam will introduce you to the class.

 

I give Mrs.Nam a handshake before she introduces me to the class.

 

Mrs.Nam: Class, good news for you all…

 

The class become quiet..quiet as we are at the cemetery..

 

Mrs.Nam: Today we get a new friends, she is an exchange student, she will be with us for 3 months and please treat her good and nice. 

Come in, introduce yourself.

Me: Hello everbody! My name is Suraya, nice to meet you all.  Please treat me good..(I try to smile really sweet here..)

Mrs.Nam: ok, suraya..go and take your seat.

Me: Thank you Mrs.Nam.

 

I look at the lecturer hall and it is really big! So I just follow my leg to choose my seat.

 

 

So I choose the third row near the door and I start to put out my notebook and pencil to make some note on the lecture.  I feel somebody poke on my back..

Me: (smile nicely)..Can I help you?

Student 1: Hi, my name is Mir..nice to meet you.

Me: Hi, Mir! Nice to meet you too.

 

Mrs.Nam: Mr.Bang, you can do some introduction after my class..

Mir: Yes Mrs.Nam.

 

I am wondering, Mrs.Nam talk with someone with the name of Mr.Bang but why Mir answering it..erm..I wonder..but I just let it go and try to focus on the lecture.  Suddenly, the lecture hall door opens widely and I see the ‘boy’ that I gave a chocolate before…

 

The boy: I am sorry Mrs.Nam, I am late…

Mrs.Nam: Well Mr.Yang, don’t do this again, you never late to the class before

The boy: Yes, Mrs.Nam.

 

The boy takes a seat beside me, and put out his notebook and pencil.  He saw me and he just nod his head.  Ok, maybe he doesn’t remember me but it doesn’t matter.  So once again I try to focus on the lecture.  After one hour the lecture end, I put in my notebook and pencil into my bag and ready to leave but something happen that make me can’t leave..

 

The blonde boy: Look what we have here, a nerd boy try to hit on my girl..

 

The are 2 other boys behind the blond boy just laughing when they heard it. 

Ok, I don’t want to involve in this situation try to leave but…

 

The blonde boy: Listen here nerd, don’t you ever try to that again..or else you know what will I do…

 

The nerd boy who is Mrs.Nam called Mr.Yang just nod.  The blonde boy take all the things belongs to to the nerd boy and throw it all over the place..ok, that was so rude! I try to say something but I fell somebody hold my wirst..

 

Mir: Shh…don’t say anything

Me: Why? (Whispering to Mir)

 

When I take a look back at the nerd boy, the blond boy and his gang already gone..i try to help the nerd boy to gather all his belongings.  I give it to him and once again he just nod his head.

 

Mir:  let’s go Suraya, I will show you all the things about our faculty

Me: that’s good, then we can go there with he also (while pointing to the nerd boy direction)

Mir: I am afraid we can’t…

Me: but why…(turn to the nerd boy direction)..he is gone..

Mir: a while a go…

Me: ok, so just 2 of us…

 

Mir brings me to a lot of place in our faculty. Seems after this I will not lost anymore…i hope...and finally mir brought me to the cafeteria. I have to take a lunch because after this I got 2 more classes but mir already finishes his class.  After lunch we bid a goodbye and he give his phone number in case if I need his help.

 

Finally my class end at 5pm..i feel really tired.  Wish I can go back to my room and land on bed.  I can hear my bed calling me….i feel like i want to visit the park where I first meet the nerd boy.  It is a beautiful park but maybe I will be a bad place for the nerd boy because of what happen in this morning. 

Suddenly I heard…ehem…I look at my side..there he is the nerd boy..

 

The boy: Thank you for helping me for today..

Me: ow, no problem..so finally I can hear your voice…

 

The nerd boy just smile and...

 

The boy: I am human too…

Me: Sorry, I am just joking..by the way my name is Suraya…and you can call me Sue..what is your name?

The boy: Yang Seungho

Me: So I have to call you Yang?

The boy: Nah..just call me Seungho..

Me: Ok, Seungho..nice to meet you..

After spend a few times with Seungho, I decide to go back to my room.  

While walking keep on thinking, why did all the people i meet today their name is really familliar and i feel like i heard it before...