Chapter 15

3 months....

 

Come back from the beach, I keep on thinking the most memorable way to give my answer to Seungho.  What should I do…I am browsing on the internet..’romantic way to answer the proposal’..but none..aigoo…what should I do??Suddenly..

 

Mama: Sue, lets join us eat, I cook pasta tonight…it is you favourite!

Me: Erm…pasta…I like…ok, I will be there…

Mama: Alright darling!

Me: Yeay!! Wait, erm.. I think I got an idea…

 

After finish my dinner..

 

Me: Ma and Dad, I want to go out for a while..

Dad: Where?

Me: Supermarket nearby, I forgot to buy something before

Dad: Ok, be careful.

I took my wallet and car key, drive to the supermarket nearby, glad because it was near and sell a lot of good things.  Hope everything that I need will be sold here. 

First I need to find lunch box with compartment and most important is see through. 

After that, I need a food plastic wrap.

 

Third, I need a pasta sauce

Fourth, a cheese

Fifth mincing meat

 

 

Last but not least, pasta!

 

 

After finish buying all the things, I went home.  I take out my colorful paper, markers, scissors, and glue.  Hehe…now I will start my mission ladies and gentleman.  I will make Seungho pasta tomorrow.  I will give to him after class.  I cook it by myself and put it in the lunchbox I had bought before.  The lunchbox I will wrap it with food plastic wrap.  Hehe..why? Because I want to put some note between food plastic wrap and the lunchbox.  I hope he will see it after he finish eats my pasta.  Kind of cheesy right?  I don’t care…kekeke…

 

I start to make a cute note to put it between food plastic wrap and my lunchbox.  I will make 2 cards because my lunchbox got 2 compartments.  The first card I would write something like..

 

Your offer did it still on or already expired? à

 

The second card for the second compartment..

 

If it is still on, I would like to accept it…<3 Suraya

 

After I read the card I feel like I want to….nevermind..i write this for Seungho…hihi…cant wait for tomorrow.  Finish with my cards, I set my alarm clock so that I can wake up early and make him pasta as I planned before.

 

RIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG…..

 

Ah…already morning, I can’t even sleep because I keep on thinking about it.  I wake up and go to the kitchen to prepare pasta.  Finish cook I decorate it as I planned.  After that, I go back to my room and prepare for class and today event.  I already tell the others about this including Mir.  He keeps whining because he wants to eat my pasta too.  I have to tell him, I will cook it later if he can keep it secret.  He agrees with my suggestion.  Thank God!

 

I go to the class as usual; I talk to everybody as usual but not Seungho.  I try to avoid talking with him even he tries to make a conversation with me.  Poor Seungho.  After class…

 

Me: Seungho, we need to talk. (try to keep a straight face)

Seungho: Ok, we can talk when we reach at the cafeteria

The others just look at me acting with anticipation.

 

Me: Nah..i would like to talk with you ALONE.

 

Seungho look surprised when I speak ‘alone’.

 

Seungho: Ok, where we will suppose to go?

Me: Just follow me.

 

I give the others a wink before I go with Seungho.  I walk first and he walks behind me.  I try to make myself calm.  I hope everything will go smoothly as I planned.  We arrived at the park; I take a table below the tree so that we can avoid the hotness of the sun.

 

I sit in front of Seungho with my straight face.  I take out the lunchbox and put it in front of him.

 

Me: Open it

 

Seungho look confuse, but he follow my instruction.  He opens it and see the pasta.

 

Me: Eat and finish it.

 

Again he looks at me surprised with my instruction.  Again he just follows my instruction.

 

Actually I feel funny when he just follows my instruction. 

 

I like to watch when Seungho eating because it will make me want to eat too.  He looks really cute when he is eating. As he eating, I really hope that he can see my note below the lunchbox.

 

Seungho: This is really good.

 

I just smile when I heard it.   Yes, Seungho like it.  I feel like I want to scream for the happiness because he likes it.  I try to keep my straight face.  He still eat it but suddenly he froze and then he look at me.  I make a poker face and didn’t respond.  He quickly finishes his pasta.  After finishing his pasta, then he look at me while smiling.  This time I cannot hold it anymore.  He keeps on look at me without saying anything, I try to do the same but I can’t.  I can’t stand it when he looks direct to my eyes.  My face feels really hot and my heartbeat didn’t beat normal.

 

Seungho: I want some explanation.

Me: What explanation? ( aigoo, this is really killing me)

Seungho: What offer did you mean in here?

Me: About you said last time at the beach. (Nervous)

Seungho: I didn’t remember any offer.

Me: Eh?

Seungho: What is it?

 

I start to feel panic, did I heard wrong?  Did I make a mistake?

 

Me: Nevermind…forget about it…you already finish right…give me my lunchbox back.

 

I try to leave the place..i don’t care about it anymore..i feel like I want to run from here and cry…did I make a mistake? I feel really embarrassed.  I try to walk but I feel someone holding my hand…

 

Seungho: Wait…where are you going to go?

Me: Going back of course (still can face Seungho)

Seungho: Look at me….

Me: Let me go Seungho…

Seungho: Look at me Sue…

 

I didn’t dare to look at his face.  How can I face him after the mistake that I do..aigoo…Sue…what have you done…

 

Seungho: Sue….

Me: Why? (still look at the floor)

Seungho: Look at me…

Me: Ah…I got to go…good bye….

 

He keeps his grip on my hand…

 

Seungho: I still not get the answer…

Me: What answer? ( I start to get angry)

Seungho: About my offer….

Me: Why did you pretend like you don’t know anything…

Seungho: and you why so serious…??

Me: Nevermind….(feel like want to cry)

Seungho: So the answer is YES?

Me: Erm..

Seungho: What is it? I cant hear it?

Me: YES Seungho, yes….

Seungho: Hehe…why so hard to say it…

Me: How can a girl just answer it directly….(blushing crazily)

Seungho: Thank you Sue…ops…thank you baby…

Me: Erm…(blushing like tomato)

 

He kiss my hand and suddenly…

 

Seungho: Guys..did you already record it..??

 

Guys…wait….what….record? After that I heard the laughing…ohhhh….all of my friends including Mir is here…so they know what happen…aigoo….

 

Me: You record it?

Seungho: Of course…I will keep it forever…

Me: Forever?

Seungho:Yeah…cause you already agree be my soulmate…so we will be together forever…

 

I feel really happy when I heard it....

 

Me: Me too…I hope will be happy together forever….

 

Suddenly…

 

Yan: Ehem…

 

Both of us look at her…

 

Yan: Congratulations Sue…I am happy for you..Seungho take a good care for her…

Seungho: I will!!trust me….

Mir: Ok, now I want to taste Sue’s pasta…where is it..

Seungho: It already finish…

Mir: What? Sue….i want to eat it too….

Me: Maybe I…

Seungho: No, you cant….her pasta only for me….

Mir: What??

Seungho: Nevermind…I will treat you a lot of pasta…

Mir: Don’t want it…I want Sue cook it…

Seungho: No…(while dragging Mir from me)

 

Before he go,  he manage to give me a wink…aigoo….

 

Ati: We are happy for you Sue….

Me: Thanks to you all…

Kema: Most welcome…

 

We hugging each other……after that I went home..before that I sent a text to Seungho…

 

To: Seungho

 

Thank you for everything…

 

After a while I got a reply…

 

From: Seungho

 

Thanks to you too…love you so much…

 

I got blushing when I read his text…aigoo..i already have a boyfriend…I decide to share this news with my parents even I feel nervous about it, but they seems ok with it.  The most important thing is they already invited Seungho to our home to know more about Seungho..Thank you God for giving me a good parents, friends and also good boyfriend..there is nothing I want just want to be with him happily ever after…..

~~~Finish~~~

finally i finish typing this story, actually i planned to make it until 10th chapter only...but i dont know how it turn into 15th chapter...aigoo...

this is my first story, hope all the readers enjoy it when you read it...

thank you for those who are subscribing to my story i really appreciate it!!  

YangGK94KevinWoolover1998jennifer1801 and MsFaith

thank you to all of you because of your comments it give me strength to continue my story...

till we meet again!