Chapter 8

3 months....

 

It will be a week before I am going back to my country my hometown.  As usual I live my student life with my friend Mir.  Seungho? He busy with his Nana..i cant get angry with him because this all my plan and I want him to be happy even I cant confess to him.

We can’t talk each other even we are in the same lecture hall…same café…luckily I have Mir who is always make me happy!  Mir keep encouraging me to confess to Seungho but I don’t want to do it..i am happy to look at him from far..i am happy when he is happy..

 

Mir: Sue, when will you go back to your country? I gonna miss you!!

Me: This Friday..i gonna miss you too!why don’t you try to apply for exchange student too? Our university also do this kind of programme..

Mir: Really? I will try to apply it and I will fly to your country!!

Me: Really? Then will meet there..study together again! Most important eat together again!!

Mir: yeah 200%!

Me: hehe…

Mir: Have you told Seungho about your last day this Friday?

Me: Nah..nevermind it…

Mir: Arghhh!!I got presentation this Friday!! Ottoke? I want to send you to the airport..

Me: Nevermind Mir….you got important things to do…but it is really good if you didn’t send me to the airport!

Mir: Why? (Pouting)

Me: Are you trying to be cute? Keke…I am afraid if you send me than I will not go back…

Mir: Kekeke….

 

After that talk suddenly I saw Seungho with Nana..should I tell him or not?