Chapter 4

3 months....

 

Since that day, I become close with Seungho and also Mir.  Even at first Mir doesn’t really get along with Seungho..but now..guess what..they are bestfriend..thanks to me!

Today is my second month at Korea, and I just get through with my usual routine as a student.  Go the class, eat, sleep, tutorial, lecture and not to forget hang out with Seungho and Mir.  Since most of my class is same with Seungho and Mir.

 

As usual we sit in the lecture hall wait for the lecturer, it is unsual because Mrs.Nam never late to the class.  While waiting, I look at Seungho at my right and he always take a glance to the one girl.  Ah…that is the girl who is reject Seungho before…and I take a look at my left which is Mir sit there and ask him..

 

Me: Mir, who is that girl?

Mir: Where?

Me: That girl with the blonde boy..(Whispering try to make sure Seungho didn’t hear it)

Mir: Ow..her name is Nana..the blond boy is Lee Joon..they are the most popular couple in our faculty…

Me: Most popular but not politeness…

Mir: yeah…kind of…feel bad for Seungho because of what happen before…

Me: Me too…

 

Suddenly…

 

Seungho: What are you two whispering about?

Me: Nothing…just gossiping….

Seungho: about what?

Mir: Who is that? Not Mrs.Nam right?

 

The women: Ok class..today’s class is cancelled because Mrs.Nam taking emergency leave….

 

The class: OK!

 

Mir: Where should we go?

Me: How about cafeteria?

Seungho: Ok with me..because I am hungry..

Mir: You always hungry….

 

 

At the cafeteria, we take a table at the place where not many people around.  While enjoying the food, I saw Lee Joon and Nana and their gang walks to the cafeteria and take a table not so far from us.  Suddenly…

 

Mir: Seungho why did you like Nana?  She already have a boyfriend you know…Lee Joon…they are really look good together…

Seungho: (Coughing..not expected that question from Mir)

Me: Drink the water Seungho…

 

Seungho take a glass and drink.

 

Seungho: I like Nana since the first day I saw her in this faculty. 

Me: Love at the first sight…wee…

Seungho: Yep..but she will never look at me…

Mir: You are really brave enough to confess to her even she is with Lee Joon right now…

Seungho: Actually I want to try..who know I am lucky enough to make her melt..but she got Lee Joon the most handsome boy in our faculty…

Mir: Sue..do you think Lee Joon handsome?

Me: Maybe…but not my taste….

Seungho+Mir: Hahaha….

 

Because of that laugh, they caught Lee Joon attention..

 

Lee Joon: Look here..what we got gang..a nerd finally find a friend and girlfriend..

Poor you exchange student…you got a look why not try to be friend with my friends..G.O and Thunder..they much more good than this two..nerdie…

Me: Thanks for the offer..but..i am not really interested with a people who have look but lack of politeness..thank you Lee Joon.  Let’s go Seungho, Mir.  I rather talk to mirror than talking with these people..

 

 We tried to leave the place but can’t when suddenly Nana stands in front of me, grab my bag and throw it.  Because of her action, all my things inside my bag are up all over the place.  The gangs leave us by laughing at us.

 

Seungho: are you ok?

Me: Do I look ok here..just wait Lee Joon and Nana..you will know who is Suraya here..

Mir: You look scary Sue…

Seungho: Yeah…just like a witch…

 

Mir and Seungho laughing when they heard Seungho last statement.  I try to pinch them but luckily they got to run away…

 

Mir: Sue see you tomorrow..hope you will change into angelic mode tomorrow..

Seungho: Me too..i will pray for it tonight…

 

I just laugh at their statement.  That’s why I like to be friend with them because they are so funny.

 

That night..at my room..suddenly I miss my friends at my hometown..so I switch on my laptop and sign on my yahoo messenger

 

I try to find my friends name to see whether they are online or not!  Lucky me, they are online!  Not to wasting my time, I tell the thing that happen to me today.  They are surprised about that and suggest me to take revenge. 

 

Me: Revenge?

Kema: yeah..make them regret 

Me: Not my style..

Sya: Agree with Kema..revenge is sweet

Ti+Yan+Aja: Agree3!

Me: I don’t know what to do..

Ti: Why don’t you try to make that evil girl fall in love with one of your friend?

Me: Which one?

Sya: The one who is admire to her..

Me: Seungho? But poor him if she doesn’t like him plus I don’t know whether he will agree with this…

Yan: Ask him first than if he agree..than proceed!

Aja: Yeah…this revenge is to make the evil girl fall in love with the boy who calls nerd and the evil boy lost his so pretty girlfriend…

Me: Why I didn’t think about this…

Kema: That’s why don’t try to make a mess with us…

Me: Love you girls…

Ti: don’t forget to let us know the progress ok?

Me: Of course!!

 

I look at the time..oh.it is already late…12 o’clock..

 

Me: got to sign off! Got to sleep got class tomorrow

Kema+Sya+Ti+Yan+Aja: Ok, sweetdream sweetheart!

Me: Love you all!

A revenge huh...but will Seungho agree for it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ehem..ehem...

1st I would like to say thanks to YangGK94 because you are my 1st subscribers!!

Thank you YangGK94!!