Chapter 1

3 months....

 

Today is the day!

The name of students that succes to join the exchange student programme will be post on the information board and of course I had apply for that.  I go there to check the result with my friends and they also have pray for my success.  Here we go, I already stand in front of the board with my eyes close.  Then I feel my friends poke on my cheek.

Kema: Sue..look at me

Me: Yeah..is my name there?

Ti: Look at the board

Me: Don't want

Kema: Aish..just look at it

Slowly I open my eyes and look at the board.  

 

 

My name start with S..Suraya…Suraya…yeah!There is it!!I get it! I get it!  There is nothing I can do except jumping around and hugging my friends.  By the way, I forgot to introduce myself..Hi my name is Suraya and friends call me Sue..I got to go to the Korea!!Yeah..Korea wait for me!!

Yan: Sue..you got to meet MBLAQ!!

Me: Of course..just wait MBLAQ...i will be the stalker standing in front of their house..

Syasya: Yah...you go there for study right?

Me: Just joking Syasya...kekeke

 

After that, me and my friends went to cafeteria to enjoy our lunch and we keep on talking about my success to join the program and they had thinking what should I get for them for their presents.  I just laugh at them and make a phone call to my mum..

 

 

Me: Mum, I get it!

Mum: What did you get honey?

Me: I can go to korea for exchange student program!

Mum: Really? Congratulations honey..i should let you father knows about this!

Me: Ok mum, we will continue about this at home later!

Mum: Ok honey!

 

My class end at 4.00 pm, after bid goodbye to my friends I went to get my car and drive home.  At home there are my parents waiting for me…

 

Dad: Congratulations honey!

Me: Thanks dad!!Yeay! Finally I get to go to Korea!!

Dad: Don’t forget, you go there for study also..

Me: Yeah dad…I get it!I will not forget about it!

Dad: That’s my girl…

Mum: Look like I have to help you buying some of your needs..

Me: Yes mum, I really appreciate it..when will start?

Mum: Anytime for you.

Me:Thank you mum..love you!

Dad: how about me?

Me: Love you too dad…

 

After a month preparation for KOREA!  Today is the day I will fly to KOREA! I am excited but sad at the same time because I have to leave my hometown, my parents, my friends, my bed, my bla..bla…but I have to be strong because this is my dream moreover it just only for 3 month..

There is about 6 hours I had sit and sleep in airplane..finally I arrived at KOREA.  There is a representative who had wait for me and she brought me to the hostel.  Who is she? She is Miss Park, warden of my hostel.  She is young and pretty and I wonder how she can be a warden since in my hometown usually the warden who is really strict and scary.

Miss Park had told me if I had any problem about my hostel life I can meet her.  My room is not really big, just nice for one person.  So I have to arrange my things nicely so that I can enjoy my life in KOREA for about 3 month.  The most important thing is I have to make friend quickly so that if I have any problem I can meet them!  The times goes faster even I cannot realize it, after finish arranging my things I have to clean my body so that I can sleep early and ready for tomorrow!  First class in KOREA!

Should I ask Miss Park where is MBLAQ house?