03 // InfiniiiiOH MY GOD

►►running after you

SunMi stares at you, more alert than when you had woken her up, “He’s... coming here? With friends? After ten tonight?”
You nod frantically at your best friend, fear evident in your face.
She grips your shoulders, a grin spreading across her face, “Remember how you cooked for us all that one Thanksgiving when Auntie Chichi blew up the turkey and set the yard on fire when she tried putting it out after throwing it on the ground?”

You nod, “Well yeah, but-”
“BUT NOTHING. YOU SHOO. Go to the grocery store and cook something delicious. I’ll dress you up when I get home from work, and you will have this Dongwoo boy curled around your fingers.”
“But SunMi, I really don’t want that-”
“I want it for you.” She grips you harder, “You, no offense, need a little lovin’, girl. And you won’t get it unless you take it by the horns and tame the out of it.”

You frown, looking down at your feet, “I don’t know... I don’t think he likes me like that...”

“He’s bringing some of his friends over to meet you. That’s like sign number one.” She moves to put on the apron of her uniform, “But seriously, girl. Get your in gear and get to the store. You don’t have much time to prepare.”

You frown when she exits the door and look up at the clock on the wall. Eleven in the afternoon. Dinner was totally doable. You take a breath and rush out of the apartment after grabbing money and your key to the door and make your way to the super market.

---

SunMi sticks her head in the door at around eight-thirty that night and sniffs the air, “Mm~ Jieun! It smells amazing in here!” She hurries through the door and shuts it before making her way to the kitchen where the food was set out and ready. She frowns, “Jieun?” No answer. 

She walks around the apartment before she finds you asleep on the couch, “Jieun, wake up~ Go get dressed and stuff.”
“I am dressed...” You huff and rub at your eyes in an attempt to remove the drowsiness you were feeling.

SunMi huffs, “Uh, no. Let me dress you.”

---

There was a knock at the door. SunMi grins and looks to you, who is once again dozing off on the couch. She huffs, but decides to leave you to open the door and greet your guests.

As promised, four strangely dressed males walked into the small apartment, all of them mumbling about the amazing smell.

One of them steps forward, “I-I’m Dongwoo. Where’s Jieun?”

SunMi motions towards the couch where you were completely slumped over. Your best friend laughs a bit, “She put a lot of effort into cooking, so she’s pretty tired. Sorry about that.”

Dongwoo politely bows in apology, “If I had realized she was going to work so hard, I-”
“Stop it right there, mister. She did this to herself. Don’t apologize.”

SunMi closes the door and urges the four boys to find a seat while she pokes at you. After a minute she growls a bit and smacks you over the head, making the guests jump a bit, “YAH! JIEUN. WAKE UP RIGHT NOW.”

You let out a pathetic whine, eyes cracking open slightly, “Why did you hit- oh.” You stand and bow apologetically, “I’m so sorry I fell asleep, I-”
Dongwoo stands up and forces you to stand up straight, “Let’s eat! You worked hard, right? We’re starving!”

You tilt your head, “Won’t it be hard with your face all covered?”

“Oh yeah! How should we do this? One by one?” The others nodded at Dongwoo, agreeing that would be a good idea. Dongwoo looks to the furthest one, “Myungsoo?”

The furthest one stripped himself until he was down to a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. After he fixes his hair he nods a greeting to you and SunMi, who was looking him up and down with squinted eyes. She tugs on your shoulder, “He looks familiar.”

You nod in agreement.

Myungsoo nudges the next boy, “Hoya?” Hoya does the same as Myungsoo had done moments before. 

SunMi points, eyes wide, “Myungsoo... Hoya... Oh my god, Jieun.” She turns to you and speaks in a harsh whisper, “Oh my god, Jieun. Infinite.”
“Infi-?”
“THE GROUP, JIEUN. THE GROUP.”
“The group... InfiniiiiOH MY GOD, SUNMI.”

She grips your shoulders, “CALM DOWN. We can’t mess this up. You hear me?”

 

yeahhhh. :D
idk xD I'm exhausted, omigosh. sleep naoooo. kthnx.