12 // epilouge

►►running after you

 

SunMi taps her foot impatiently for a few minutes before knocking on your door, “JIEUN! WE’RE GOING TO BE LATE.”
 
You huff and pull a cardigan on over your t-shirt before rushing out of your room, “Sorry, girl! I know, I know. Let’s go.”
 
The two of you hurry to the taxi waiting to whisk you to the broadcasting company you worked for. What was going on exactly? Neither of you were exactly sure to be honest. You had received a call from your producer asking for yourself and SunMi to be at the studio at a certain time, but the reasoning was kept from you.
 
You smile and bow your head thankfully as a man helps the two of you out of the taxi.
You take SunMi’s hand and the two of you walk in silence towards your destination.
 
Your producer greets you at the studio door with a bright smile, “Follow me.”
“A-Alright.” You follow with some hesitation.
She chuckles, “We need extras for this variety show. We weren’t allowed to let it leave the building, sorry about the secrecy.”
 
You feel relieved and SunMi beams, “It’s no problem. We don’t mind.”
“Good!” She opens a door marked dressing room, “The cordinoonas will assist you. Go on in.”
 
---
 
You blush, holding the material of the painfully short skirt down so it doesn’t continue to ride up your thighs, “Why do I always get the short ones?!”
SunMi laughs and spins, “I dunno. I got shorts. I totally lucked out on this one.”
You punch her arm lightly and huff, “Shut up.”
She giggles and follows the staff to the main stage as you had been instructed.
 
You’re asked to sit behind a paper wall so your silhouettes can be seen, but not your actual face. 
 
---
 
You had listened to the MC speak and were trying to find things to do to occupy yourself in your stool while you waited for your cue. The MC had suddenly yelled, “Today’s guest, INFINITE~”
 
You sat up a bit, “...”
 
The show continued with the MC asking questions about the boys and their personal lives, and finally you heard that voice you craved to hear from the beginning.
 
Dongwoo.
 
“I’m sorry to interrupt, but I actually brought along my secret today.”
“Me too.” Was that Sungyeol?
 
Dongwoo reached behind the paper wall and pulled you to your feet, a bright smile on his face, “Come with me.”
You blink and follow him. He links your hands together and holds them up cutely, “I’m dating this girl. Jieun. I’m in love with her, and someday I’ll marry her and we’ll have lots of babies.”
You cover your face with your free hand and crouch onto the ground.
He grins and pulls you back up so your face is buried into his shoulder, “She’s shy, but it’s alright. I want everyone to know. Please support us in the future.”
 
Sungyeol grinned, “My secret? Will stay a secret for now.” He leaned against the paper wall, “I just want her to know I like her. A lot.”
SunMi places her hands on her cheeks, not hiding the grin since no one would be able to see it anyway.
 
Dongwoo holds your face so you’re looking directly into his eyes, “I did this to be selfish. Now everyone knows you’re mine, and ONLY mine.”
You smile a bit before returning your face into his shoulder, “You just wait until these cameras get turned off, Dongwoo. I will get my revenge.”
He laughs, “Is that a promise?”
You hit his muscled chest lightly, “Weirdo.”


 

THE END~ :D kind of a short epilouge, but I thought it put the point out there.
I hope everyone enjoyed this, and pleeeassseee look forward to my next fanfiction.
I have another infinite fic planned with Woohyun, yes WOOHYUN as the main character.
I felt bad making him the bad guy in this one LOL
and my close friend Rina and I are starting an apply fic together :D 
SO YEAH. BE ON THE LOOKOUT, YO.