Chapter 31 : Figuring it out

Love to Hate You (discontinued)

Flashback

 

The blonde girl was sprawling lazily on the familiar bed. She had her right hand up on her head, as the other hand rest on her stomach.

She fixes her gaze upon the ceiling as her mind starts to wonder off about things that she could think of. The sounds of the rain, hitting the roof of the apartment and as well as the windows’ pan, does not affect her loud thinking.

She has been waiting for the owner of the apartment to come home from the grocery store for about 15minutes. The letter did not allow her to tag along as she knows that the blonde would probably get drench and eventually falls sick. The blonde girl smiles at the caring thought. She loves it when her best friend being protective of her, she feels love.

But now, it was just pure boredom. She hated the waiting part. She couldn’t blame her best friend for running late, as the letter only uses bicycle to go to the store. They weren’t legal yet to drive their own car.

Then something struck her head. Her best friend only uses bicycle! And it was raining heavily! She immediately sits straight, her eyes blinks rapidly; mentally knock herself on the head. She should have realized the weather sooner. Before she even whine to her other half about wanting to eat ice cream soo much.

“Jess, how can you be soo stupid?” She sighs heavily.

As she was about to get out from the bed. The familiar voice echoed in the apartment.

“I’m home”

The blonde girl, immediately got off and makes her way towards the living room. She was welcome by the sight of a very drench looking taller girl, who has her back against her. The letter was in the kitchen, taking out things that she bought from the brown paper bag.

“Yuri-ah” the letter calls her out, causing the taller girl turn her heels instantly. The tan girl smile at her best friend, whilst holding up one familiar looking brown container.

“Hey, I got your favourite, but we should probably put it in the fridge first tho”

The blonde then, smiles a little, before she goes back to the bedroom, causes the tan girl to look at her quizzically.

“ookkkaayy…. What did I do?” Yuri scratch her un-itchy head.

Before the letter could proceeds to the bedroom, the blonde girl pops, holding a blue mickey towel in her hand.

“Go and take a bath Yuri-ah, you might sick”

Yuri grins from ear to ear. She nodded and took the towel from her best friend and went to the bathroom.

“Hey babe,” Yuri’s voice echoed in the bathroom

“Yes??”

“Can you get me my wife beater in the closet pretty please?”

The older of the two, makes her way towards the letter’s closet and pull out a grey wife beater and black short shorts. She passes the clothes to the waiting hands.

 

 

“You, know, you got to stop eating ice-cream soo much” Yuri raise an eyebrow

Jessica turns her gaze from the tub of Hagen daaz and looks at her best friend. The letter chuckles as she spots pint of ice cream on her best friend’s upper lip.

“What are you? A kid?” Yuri wipe Jessica’s lips.

Jessica smiles “Ice-cream is the only one thing that keeps me calm”

Yuri feigns a shock expression “The ONLY ONE thing that calms you down? What am i? useless best friend?”

Jessica prop her elbow on the counter top, pretending to think really hard “Yup, kind of. There’s nothing good in you anyway, you’re a good for nothing…”

Yuri’s face fell and agape by Jessica’s rant “JESSICA!”

The older girl laugh, she plop herself on the letter’s lap “Aww… is our Yuri mad?”

“Get off of me. Go and get your beloved ice-cream”

As Yuri tries to shove Jessica’s lightly off her lap, the letter wraps her arms around Yuri’s neck as she tightens it. “I’m sorry, I was just kidding, Of course YOU of all people know that YOU are more than that”

“Really?”

“You are my safe place, my savior, my knight, you are one of people that keep me grounded… how could you even believe that you’re good for nothing?”

Yuri smiles and peck the letter’s cheek “Okay, now I believe you”

“For Godness sake, and you guys wonder why people keep saying that you’re dating?”

Yuri wraps her arms around the petite girl’s waist “Hey Gyuri” both girls says in unison upon spotting their other best friend pop from the hallway.

The letter pulls off her jacket and she makes her way to the stool , taking the ice-cream tub from Jessica’s hand “Sooo, what do you birdlover twerp up to? Well, aside from having googly eyes or eyesmex or whatever you want to call it?”

“Keep your head out of the gutter Gyul, we’re just having ice-cream” Yuri says, playing with the hem of the letter’s shirt.

“How can I not, both of you are wearing clothes that are barely covering your assets, plus, the fact that this blondie here sitting on your lap, whilst you both caressing each other.. which definitely arouse any people’s curiosity, so please, do not expect me to get my head out of the gutter”

Jessica laugh at the statement, “You and your weird innuendo, anyway, need to go to the ladies room”

After Jessica left for to go the bathroom, Gyuri smirk and look at Yuri

“What?”

“You should’ve…”

The tan girl looks perplex “I should’ve what?”

 

Flashback ends

 

 

“Hey… Hey! Yul!”

Yuri snaps from her daze, Taeyeon was looking at her wearing a worried expression on her face.

“Bud, are you okay? You’ve been OUT since this morning”

Yuri nodded “Yah, I’m fine, I’m just hungry that’s all”

“In that case, let’s stuff our stomach in the cafeteria” Taeyeon give Yuri her crutches and help her

Sooyoung and Sunny have already being cozy on the familiar seat.

“Where’s Hyo and Nic anyway?”

Sooyoung shrugs “Probably battling out dance move against each other”

“Soo, what is up with you Yuri? You have been spacing out lately” Sunny chirps in

“It’s nothing. I was just thinking about the play and all” Yuri shrugs

“Okay, hold up, since when do you care about the play?” Taeyeon asks

“Well, since our grade is at stake, it’s nearly the end of the semester, and me having this..” showing her casted leg “ is definitely getting all of us an F if I don’t start walking like a prince soon”

“I feel like I’m standing at the edge of the cliff right now. Because there is noo way I’m getting an F for this subject” Taeyeon says

“Just as I thought” Yuri shrugs

“Soo, when are you going to get rid of that cast?” Sooyoung asks

“Good news is, probably around few more days to go”

“Good then, our Juliet would probably well by then” Sunny sips her orange juice

Yuri stops by the mention of she-who-shall-not-be-name in front of her. She wanted badly to ask about the certain woman health.

“Speaking of Le Juliet…” Taeyeon mutters with a perfect French accent  “How is she? Haven’t seen her around lately”

Sunny smile “Glad that finally someone asks about her, she fine, just having high fever, she getting a lot better, and for the record she isn’t that bad tho”

Sooyoung look at her girlfriend “Well, she seems taciturn…”

“Inexpressive… slightly bloodcurdling human being to deal with” Taeyeon continues

Sunny pouts “Hey.. it’s not nice of you to say that, you guys should give her a chance tho, once you get to know her, she’s pretty much fly to be with”

Yuri, Sooyoung and Taeyeon kinks an eyebrow

“Pretty FLY to be with? Girl. I think you’re hanging out with Hyoyeon too much” Sooyoung smiles

“That’s not the case, what I’m trying to say it, can you guys give a little chance, I mean, we should like hang out together sometime” Sunny suggest

Both Sooyoung and Taeyeon look at the petite girl incredulously, as if she had grown a third head.

“Are you being serious? There is no way in hell I’m going to HANG OUT with a bunch of…” Sunny glares at Taeyeon, causes the older girl shivers “I mean, I’m not going to HANG OUT with the Ice Queen and her little minion… which specifically, I’m referring to The Tiffany-Evil-Hwang. Plus, I’m practically sure, that even Yuri won’t waste her time, chit chatting with the ice-queen, right Yul?”

Yuri was in deep thought, she lets out a soft sighs “But, Sunny, we practically hang out every day after school during the play”

“What I meant was… after school kind of hang out, without having to pretend the good chemistry we had on stage, come on guys, just give it a shot” Sunny smiles

***
 

“Gooooddddd Morning Jessssiiieeee’ssss worlddddddd”

Certain blonde girl cringe at the sound of the familiar annoying voice, whilst two older women smiles

“Hi Kahi Unnie, Jung-Ah unnie” the Korean American girl give both women a peck on their cheeks

“Morning baby girl, you look extra radiant today” Kahi pour the younger girl a glass of juice.

“Thanks Unnie, talks about extra radiant, aren’t I always like this?” Tiffany smiles

Loud growl was heard from the other side of the table, causes Tiffany turns “That’s mean of you of not greeting your bestest friend of your whole wide world”

Jessica tilt her hear, giving the letter one of her icy glares “It’s 12 in the effin noon Hwang, what do you want?”

“oh come on, seriously? Aside from the obvious that I want see my healthy best friend albeit sacrificing my lunch hours ?”

“Stop talking, your voice is soo annoying” Jessica spats

“After 22 years of living as each others best friend, now you’re telling me that my voice is annoying?”

Jung-ah and Kahi smiles at the younger girl overly dramatic expression, whilst the other younger girl still has her stoic face.

“I know right, after 22 years , i FINALLY realized that you are effin loud” Jessica continues her playful banters without knowing that the letter was pretty much affected by it.

“You don’t mean that do you?” her lips quavers

Jessica groans “Seriously Tiff? Why do you have to be soo drama queen, you should have taken the Juliet role instead of me”

“She would, but she would probably be all fan-girling over Kwon Yewree” Jung ah smiles.

The statement immediately made the eye-smiling girl an instant blush, whilst it got the other Korean America girl gob smack.

“What do you mean fan-girling?” Jessica menace

“Didn’t you realize, this one over here…” Jung Ah pats Tiffany’s head “… has a crush on Le Romeo of yours”

Jessica agape “You can’t be serious?”

Tiffany immediately defend herself “It was just a crush Jess, it’s nothing serious”

The blonde girl glares at her best friend “This better be a one-time thing Tiff, or I swear to Breakfast at Tiffany’s that I’m going to chop off your head”

The eye-smiling girl grimace “You… you can’t be serious… right?”

“Tsk… watch me”

 

********************************************************************************************

 

 

Two girls were sitting under a tree in front of the college. The two looks dead in the eyes as they were leaning against each other.

“I’m SUPERRRR exhausted”

“Me too”

“I can’t find a connection anywhere. This is major weird. This is impossible”

The younger girl snorts “What’s not impossible Hyo? We’re at dead end”

Hyoyeon squint her eyes “Let me tell you something Nicole, I’m the greatest detective of all times, I know each of this students…” pointing at every students that passes by “ their address, their bank account, whos their dating, and even their dirty little secret”

Nicole smirk “Please, you can’t even identify Mrs, Liu husband, and you’re telling me that you’re the greatest detective of all times?”

“That was an exception” Hyoyeon hiss “That husband of Victoria is HIGHLY classified, its going to take long for me to crack his file, nevertheless, I’m going to find out eventually, mark my word”

Nicole snorts “And, what makes you think you would manage to crack Yuri and Jessica’s past? Things that happen between them isn’t kept in a file or folders”

Hyoyeon grins “ I will, just wait and see… Yuri… Jessica, what the hell happen between you guys?”

 

**********************************************************************************

 

Hellooooooo people, this is a loongggg update to make up for the longggggg MIA I have been into . Soo, hopefully you guys enjoy it as much. J and please dooooo drop comments or some sort, that would be suppperrr awesome .