ITALY HERE WE COME_The Enemies Are Here(Part 2)

Love to Hate You (discontinued)

 

Im Yoon Ah, a 23 years old girl who’s living the dreams. Soon after college she started to pursue her interest in photography. She opened up a photography company named “SingleTake” in Italy. In 7 month time, her portfolio had been chosen among the finest fashion and magazine company.  In 2 years time she has been nominated for one of the best photographer around the globe. She becomes a multimillionaire when she reaches 23. She should be happy… but she’s not. Yes, she does happy about her life career… her circle of family and friends, but not the love of her life.

Kim Yoo Jin or Uee.

They have been dating since college, they were the happiest couple till graduated. Uee had been accepted as an intern in a big fashion industry, Dolce & Gabanna. It is the highlight of her life. But as she started to focus on her career, she left YoonA behind. They were still in a relationship, but it doesn’t even feels like one.

YoonA huffed stumbling her way back to her car. She had spent her night at a bar, drinking herself till she can’t barely drink anymore.  

She fumble with her keys, her head were dizzy, and her vision were quite blur at the moment

“YoonA…” she hears someone calling her name.

And suddenly, everything went blank

 

[The Apartment]

Puff!

Seohyun plopped herself on her bed after she lays YoonA down on the left side of her bed.

She the other girl hair, reeling the softness of her hair. She misses the other girl, even though it only had been yesterday she sees her, but it seems like it had been years.

“YoonA… do even realize… that I’m in love with you?” she whisper softly…

 

 

 

[Morning]

YoonA groggily opens her eyes, as she felt light shone right through her face, she got up almost immediately and then it hit her

“!” Her head were throbbing heavily; her eyes were close tightly as if it can ease the pain away.

She lay down again, after a while she open her eyes. It wasn’t her room, but it looks really familiar. She can smell the faint of apple in the room, the smells also very familiar.

“Hey”

YoonA hears the soft voice coming from the door. She tilts her head a little bit, then when she saw that person, she form a smile.

“Hey…”

Seohyun sits beside her, offering a glass of water and two tablet of pills that YoonA assume would be Tylenol.

“Thanks”

“Soo~ are you gonna tell me what happen?” Seohyun smile

“I was hoping that I can skip that part tho” YoonA gives her winning smile

“Cute, but ur clearly avoiding the topic”

YoonA sigh and plopped herself again on the bed

“I was going to proposed her… last night”

Seohyun gulped hard, she tries to keep it calm.

“She said yes?”

“Geez.., Seo, I don’t know if u had noticed that I’m drunk myself to death last night and guess what?? She’s not there”

Seohyun looks down at her hands that fells on her lap. Suddenly, the other girl hand reaches hers

“Look at me” she uttered it slowly

She looks at YoonA

“I’m sorry…  I shouldn’t snap at you, it just… it’s just” tears rolling down her cheek~

“Yoong…” Seohyun puts her hand on the other girl cheeks

“I don’t know her anymore”

Soehyun instantly wraps her arms around the auburn haired girl, whilst YoonA gladly accepts.

“I hate… I hate that I love her so much… I wish I could stop loving her. I can’t bear feeling this anymore… I feel so numb; I can’t be who I’m, and it’s killing me… please make it stop” Seohyun the other girl hair, holding her own tears and heartbreak. No matter how hard it is, she has to face it, she has to stay strong for YoonA.

 

 

[Park’s Mansion]

 

Hyomin walk towards her bedroom and she find Jiyeon wasn’t in their bed

“Jagiya”

“I’m here” Jiyeon calls from the corridor

Jiyeon flash a genuine smile as she saw her girlfriend.

“What are you doing here? We’re having breakfast downstairs”

“Nothing, just enjoying the view”

Hyomin effortlessly wraps her arms around her lover waist, and lean her chin on the shoulders

Jiyeon leans back, enjoying the comfort. She felt content, it has been good years for her since she met Hyomin, well, aside than certain Queen B stole Hyomin at the start, but after that, she’s happy that Hyo chooses her.

“I love you Jiyeon” Hyomin whisper almost like a prayer “I will never let you go”

 She tight her grips, and Jiyeon holding back her tears

“I love you too Hyo, I love you soo much”

 [Kitchen]

“So… when will be THE time” Hyomin’s mom asked.

“I’m not sure, but she says one of these days” Taeyeon answer honestly.

“What’s the plan?”

Taeyeon shrugs “no idea”

“Mrs. P don’t worry, Hyo unnie is very romantic, I’m sure she’ll think of something really romantic” Yuri interjected

“Sure she will” Hyomin’s mom smile “How about you girls?”

Yuri and Taeyeon look at each other “What about us?”

“Do you guys have anyone special?”

Both of the girls burst a laugh, shook their head

“Nope”

Hyomin’s Dad smiles “ Aa~ who knows, you might find someone special during your stay here ey?”

“Yah right”  both girl giggles

“Hey~ good morning guys” Jiyeon greet them

 

 

[The Park]

 

“Tell me why r we going to the park again Jess?”

“I dunno, I just want to”

“You r weird u know that”

Jessica smiles, she looks around, suddenly she bumped into someone. As she was about to apologize

“ARGH!”

“U! What are u doing here?!”

“What do you mean what I’m doing here? I’m on vacation, what r U doing here?”

Tiffany smiles “Hey~ Yul, what r u doing here?”

“Oh God~” Taeyeon closed her eyes

“Midget” Tiffany keep her straight face

 

 

[Back at the Hotel]

 

 

“ARGHH!!! She is soo infurating~ I freakin hate that !”

“Whoa~ what’s up with the swearing Jessie, who peed in your cheerios?”

“Of all places in the world… why did she have to choose Italy? Pourquoi est-il à chaque fois que je me retourne, je vois son visage, ce doit être un sort ou quelque chose! Dieu, qu'ai-je faire pour vous détestez moi ce bien?”

“Oh, Jessie .. Honey, vous êtes maintenant être plus dramatique.” Kahi tries to calm down her cousin

“Dramatique? vous pensez que je suis en plus dramatique? Je suis tellement pas! Oui, c'est ça ... Dieu me déteste .. doit être quelque chose que j'ai fait dans ma vie passée, et elle envoie le diable pour faire ma misérable vie ... devinez quoi, il se sent comme l'enfer!”

“Hey~ whats going on?” Jung Ah rubbed her eyes, indicating that she just awake

 

[Park’s Residency]

 

“Can’t you believe it? Of all places” Yuri rubbed her temple

“Tell me about it… I thought we’re never going to see them during holiday”

“Let’s just hope we’re not going to bumped into them again”

“Hey guys” Hyomin walks in

“Hey”

“Hey, I wanna talk to you guys about the thing”

“Shush” Taeyeon shush Hyomin down “Keep it low will ya, God knows if Jiyeon might walk in on us”

Smiling at the shorter blonde “Nah, don’t worry, she’s out with my mom for shopping spree”

“Good, so, when would be the day Unnie?”

“Tonight”

“Tonight?”

“Yup, tonight… “Beaming

“Where exactly?”

“Park’s Grand opening Hotel is tonight”

“So, basically you’re going to propose my cousin in front of thousands of people?”

“Not just any people, but both of our family would be there tonight”

“You mean?” Tae kink an eyebrow

“Truth to be told, all of both families are here, so are your parents, and they’ve been dreading me to propose Jiyeon since we lay our feet in Italy”

“Soo, u up to it Miss. Park?”

“I have been waiting for this moment all my life” Hyomin smiles

“Geez~ that is soo cheesy” Taeyeon mocked her

“Hey, I’m in love, what do u expect?”

 

 

**

Hiiiii ^^ am i the only one who thinks tht there's something wrong with this story??

 

anyway...

xxianlovesSNSDyurixx: Yess, yess... romeo and Juliet ^^ haahh3 classic 

liljung: Yulti's date? Long wayy to go (: or not? lol

chyan01 Yoong is a little bit pabo in this story, she's ssssoooooooo freakin slow.... haha3

 

PLEASE DO LEAVE COMMENTS (: Stay tuned