Being Hopeful

Love to Hate You (discontinued)

 

There’s one point in your life where you feel utterly anxious and you feel like your heart is about to burst that you couldn’t stop fidgeting and shaking your legs at the same time? That’s what Yuri is doing right now. Her palm is sweating and she couldn’t take her eyes of the big blue door in front of her.

The sight of a pale looking blonde girl a few minutes ago scares her.

“That can’t be that bad right?” The tanned girl asks Taeyeon and Tiffany who’s sitting on the other side of the blue bench. “I mean, she’s only having a slight fever right?”

“She has been complaining about her headache since last night, but she was quite okay this morning when I brought her here.” Tiffany says. Worried was written all over her face.

Yuri nodded in understanding. Jessica has this knack of passing out whenever her temperature gets high. Yuri face palm herself as she was forgetting that detail regarding the scary blonde girl.

After a few minutes, the doctor came out from the room. The three girls’ smiles in relief as they were inform that nothing specifically bad had happened to the girl. Yuri slumps on the cold hard bench and forms a small smile on her face.

“You seem to care a lot about her” Taeyeon utters out of nowhere as the blonde girl scrutinizes her best friend’s behavior for the past few minutes.  

Tiffany on the other hand was mentally grateful of her enemy’s question. She would be lying if she say that she’s isn’t interested of what has been going on between the sun kiss girl and her best friend.

Taeyeon and Tiffany lock their gaze upon the third girl at the hall, anticipating an answer to the question… or hint of what they have been wondering for a while. Instead of verbally answer the question, Yuri’s face forms an unreadable expression.  

“Do you want to visit Miss. Jung?”

Save by the bells.

Yuri nodded, whilst ignoring the protest look from both girls in front of her.

“Can you spare me a minute?”

The girls were taken aback by the sudden request, nevertheless, Tae and Tiff agreed anyway.

As Yuri makes her way towards the blue metallic door, Tiffany sighs lightly. She was a little bit uneasy by the sudden caring side of Yuri for Jessica. It was weird and unpleasing at the same time.

Am i… am I jealous?

She shook her head vigorously, not wanting the stupid thought invaded her mind. Taeyeon snorts by the girl behavior causing the Korean American girl to look at her, displeased by the letter sudden intrusion of personal thought.

“Stop being curious, what Yuri had with Jessica got nothing to do with you”

“As if you’re not. You are more blunt than I am, so don’t act all high and mighty about invading someone’s privacy”

“I don’t get you, why are you being like this?”

“Being what?”

Taeyeon glares and shut her eyes, as if trying to compose herself “You know what, forget it”

The older girl stood up and walks away from the letter, while Tiffany fix her eyes upon the door, waiting for the tan girl to come back.

 

[On the other hand]
 

“I hope she’s okay though” The well-mannered girl mutters under her breathe.

The short haired girl, who’s sitting beside her grins from ear to ear. After a moment of silence, Seohyun tilts her head aside, curious as to why her companion didn’t utter a single word for the past minutes. She was welcome by the sight of Hwayoung propping her elbow on her knees, looking at her straight in the eyes.

 

The pierce looks from the chocolaty orbs, makes the letter’s heart skips a bit.

“uh… urmm… Hwayoung, are, you okay?”

Still the letter doesn’t budge by the question, which makes Seohyun queasy and worried at the same time.

“Hwayoung…Young… Baby, are you okay?”

That sets it. The nickname definitely broke Hwayoung from her trance. The sudden blush creeps from her neck and her face crimson in red.

“Uh, nothing… nothing” the letter rubs her nape, as if trying to cool off the warmness that creeping in “It’s just that, you look soo cute worrying over people, and I wonder would you ever do the same to me as well”

Seohyun chuckles and was blushing at the same time by the thought of taking care of the other girl “Of course I would baby, why…” she stops for awhile “Uh sorry about that”

“What are you apologizing for?”
 “the… urm… ‘baby’ thingy, its kind of slip”

That definite got Hwayoung sniggers “Oh, please do continue on calling me that. I love it. I feel love”

Both girls laugh by the lame remark from the short haired girl

“You’re funny”

Hwayoung smiles, her heart feels warm by the sight of Seohyun laughing and the laughter sends shivers to her body.

She’s super adorable… wonder if she’s….

 

[Inside the small confine room]

 

The room was in silence; the only thing that can be heard was the sounds of the machine beeping and people breathing.

The young girl who has been sitting beside the bed for the past 5minutes, taking her time scrutinizing the latter’s face that’s lying on the bed with adoration and sadness.

She took the Korean America girl’s hand and rubs it lightly. Electricity runs into her vein as their hands makes contact. She misses the letter, she misses holding her hand and she misses everything about the girl on the bed.

She pulls herself closer and ran her fingers through those soft tresses “What happen to us?”

Those porcelain cheeks used to land against hers once upon a time ago, those slender and delicate fingers used to intertwine with hers before and those warm body used to hug hers to sleep in the past.

Unbeknownst to Yuri, a drop of crystal falls from her onxy orbs, creating a whole different emotion in her. Her hand was trembling as she cups Jessica’s face in her hand, caressing it lightly.

“Baby.. why are you doing this to me”

 

 

 

 

[Far away]

 

“Not cute… not cute at all” The brown haired assistant shook her head in dismay, ignoring the sulking girl who’s sitting on the table with her legs dangling.

“She didn’t text me”

“How long has it been?” The older one asks with her hand on her hips

The younger one pouts “Three days… it wasn’t like her to do so, I mean… even if she’s busy, she would make a time to text me… do you think she’s okay?”

“Get a hold of yourself boss, she’s probably swamp with works, plus, her firm is still new, I’m sure she’s just busy filling in or adjusting in or whatever people call it right now. So stop worrying”

YoonA  lay on her back on the table still pouting. The thing that’s shes feeling right now was totally not cool at all. She misses the younger girl…a lot. Like A LOT.

“Baby… I miss you” she mutters under her breathe

“Stop sulking, it’s not going to do you any justice. Sheesh, woman, you got it bad” Rachel sighs

Before YoonA could answer her assistant, an old woman walks in with a basket in her hand.

“Aunty!? What are doing here?” YoonA immediatel;y jump off the table and give the older woman a hug

“Ah, I just wanted to drop by and give you this muffin I made”

“Food! Thank goodness Aunty, I’m starving, the oh-so-loyal assistant of mine doesn’t give me any food, She’s super evil”

Rachel gives YoonA a deathly glare before she resumes her work

“What did you do to make Rachel so annoyed?” Aunt Park asks YoonA who has the sarcastic look on her face

“I miss my wifey”

That’s got Rachel and Aunt Park smiles.

“Ah… I miss my daughter too. The last time that she call was last night” the sudden information caught YoonA in disbelief

“Whaaaaatt??? She called you, yet she didn’t even  text me” She sulks once more

“She’s busy darling… what do you expect”

“I’m her wifey … she should have the time to text me”

Before neither Rachel nor Aunt Park could say anything, the iphone blares on the coffee table. YoonA took the device in her hand, hoping that her wifey would text her but somehow, frown forms on her face.

 

“Uee’s calling”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's rambling session:

"Sighs...

Sighs again. 

I have been missing in action numerous times. I didn't mean it, really i don't. I have been busy lately. Anyway, i'm trying hard to squeeze in writing whenever i have the time. So, sorry readers, i just hope you wouldn't ran off or something. Be patient and stay calm (LOL)

love ya!