Untitled

Love to Hate You (discontinued)

 

The 'Romeo' struts down the hallway, carrying what it seems to be the costume for the next 'BIG' play for Twinkle Town club production. Following her from behind, a suave looking girl with an expressionless face. She seems to be helping the 'Romeo' carrying boxes.

As they walking along the hallway, the suave looking girl manages to attaract quite attention from students nearby. It irks the girl, as she walks faster, nearing the letter infront.

"Unnie, can you walk faster? I feel awkward" she utters under her breathe.

The older girl looks around, realizing eyes were upon them. She nodded and fasten her pace. They reach the familiar auditorium in a matter of minutes. Putting the boxes aside and stacking the costumes at the clothes section. The older woman turn to look at the younger girl.

"I hate my hair" the younger girl says, her fingers through her hair

The older girl chuckles and shook her head. "Things you do for the girl of yours. Well, technically, she's not your girl"

The letter puff her cheeks in annoyance "She will be. Patience is a virtue". She makes her way towards the couch and plop herself. She tilt herself against the comfy couch "Besides, i m hot. There's no way that she could resist me"

Before the girl could bash her cousin, the auditorium's door open. One petite looking blonde girl walks in, holding box that's bigger than her body. She struggles as she can’t see up front. The 'Romeo' immediately helps the letter by lifting the box. The petite girl who's startle at first forms a smile on her face.

"Thanks Yuri-ah" she wipes the bead of sweats on her forehead. She looks around and finally noticing the familiar girl who's sitting on the couch.

"Ssul!" she walks towards the letter and give her a warm hug. "What are you doing here?"

The younger girl smile at the letter "I was just helping Unnie out. Besides, i wanted to check out the performance" she finishes it with a hand gestures.

Yuri glares at the girl named, Sulli, who smiles innocently at her.

"Don't smile like you're innocent and stuff, for all I've known you're the devil apprentice" Yuri says not leaving the smirk on her face.

Taeyeon smiles at the sight, she has her arm akimbo "I assume that you're here because of the famous Jung and kwon fight?"

Sulli smiles once again "I beg to differ, i want to see the epic battle of between Le Romeo and Juliet"

Yuri smack the back of her cousin's head causing the letter to wince in pain "that's for making stupid remarks".

Sulli curse under her breathe, Yuri managed to catch 'stupid', 'painful' and 'soy sauce' from the girl. She snickers, leaving the duo behind, as she's making her way towards the stage.

As she watch her cousin doing her work, Sulli turns to look at the other older girl who's rummaging the box, probably checking stuff and what not.

"Unnie" she utters

"Yes?" Taeyeon reply without looking at the younger one.

"Do you know what happen between them?" Sulli asks, propping her hand under her chin

"Between whom?" Taeyeon lift her head, looking at the letter. "Oh, THEM?" realization hits her. Taeyeon shrugs lightly "I'm not going to lie Ssul, i seriously have no idea"

Sulli fix her gaze upon her cousin. She sighs lightly

"Anyway, what's up with the sudden hair cut Sul?" Taeyeon arch an eyebrow "You look like a guy"

Sulli's face scrunches in pain or annoyance "She wants me to cut it"

Taeyeon smirks "Aigo, maknae, Baby Jane is going to be the death of you, if keep on trying to keep up with her"

Sulli smiles at her Unnie "Well, that would be an honorable death for me"

Taeyeon snorts at the cheesy remarks. "Kwon's cheesy lines never fail to make me cringe"

"Then you should have met my cousin, Ji young Oppa"

Taeyeon shook her head "I tell ya, that brother of yours is really weird. I don't understand how you guys put up with him all the time"

"It's simple Unnie, we just say yes to everything that oppa said, besides, he is not going to ask for something barbaric anyway"

"Dying his hair with various different colours considers as barbaric, Ssul" the older one arch an eyebrow. The younger only smiles whilst playing with her newly short haired

"K-Pop style"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Grey Mansion]

Urghh… why can’t I open my eyes? My head feels heavy and I can barely move

Knock Knock

“Miss. Jung?”

I can hear Betty’s voice calling my name. I try my hardest to call her, but my throat hurts soo much.

After not more than a minute, Betty walks in. I merely can open my eyes; my surrounding was a bit blurry.

Then, I could feel a warm hand on my forehead.

“Goodness gracious Miss. Jung, you’re sick” my maid exclaim. “Wait for a while Miss, I’m going to call Dr. Hadley”

Betty walks out in a hurry. I leave a heavy sigh “Great… Mrs. Twinkle town is going to kill me”

Out of all days, why do I have to be sick this week? What do I do to deserve this? Okay, sorry. I know it’s not God’s fault, but come on. Seriously? I m sure that if Seung yeon sees me lying on this bed, she would probably laugh. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like she’s a bad friend or anything, but she loves to tease. Like a LOT.

“Open wide”

I pull back from my trance, only to find Dr. Hadley, sitting beside me, with a thermometer in her hand. God, how long have I zoned out?

 After the entire checkup, Dr. Hadley has confirmed that I’m having high fever. Geez, I don’t need all the crap inspection to know that I have fever, genius much?

Sorry if I’m being bi***y right now, but come on. This is just ridiculous.

“Betty”

The maid hurriedly enclose the distance “Yes Miss?”

“Don’t tell mom I’m sick okay? I don’t want her to come to New York and make a fuss of everything”

Betty nodded in understanding. I bet she knew mom better than I do, heck everybody works in the mansion, not to mention our family knows how well my mom is. Big Major fuss. That’s what she is. Nevertheless, be glad that I love her. Oh wait, I sounded like a bad daughter… I love my mom, really, I do. Anyway, I seriously got to stop talking to myself, this is getting weird.

“Do you need anything Miss. Jung?” Betty asks

I shook my head, “Oh, yah, can you call Tiffany for me. Tell her that I’m not going to school today”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[Campus]

 

The rest of the cast and the crews were here. They should have started the rehearsal 10 minutes ago. Unfortunately, the “Juliet’, hasn’t arrive and the definitely aggravates the ‘Romeo’ more.

“Where the heck is she?” Yuri taps her leg, with her hand akimbo. Clearly showing the displease looks on her face.

Mrs. Bong sun turns to look at Tiffany, asking Jessica’s whereabouts. Tiffany only managed to shake her head, not knowing anything as she has tried to call her best friend for the past 5 minutes. After a good 10 minutes, tiffany receives calls from Betty, Jessica’s maid, telling her that the blonde girl would not be able to attend today’s lecture due to her condition.

“So, rehearsal cancels Mrs. Bongsun?” Hyoyeon grins from ear to ear, hoping that Mrs. Twinkle town would postponed as she has some big plan…….. well, if stalking Mrs. Liu would ever considers as big plan.

The older woman gives a scary glare; she shook her head in disappointment as she starts her lecture on how awful it is to cancel such pure and majestic performance, and not mention on how things such as the absence of one character should not hold back the entire show.

The long lecture bored the students to death, well, except for one particular student, the tanned girl who has zone out ever since Mrs. Twinkle Town lecturing them.

She’s sick? What happened though? Is she okay?

“Are you okay with it Miss. Kwon?”

The sudden monstrosity voice echoed in her ear. She nodded to whatever it is that she said, to her surprise the other groans in displeased.

Okayyyy… what the heck did I do?”  

Everyone took their places on the stage, while Yuri still stood aimlessly at the center stage. Suddenly, something hit her back hard.

“Futch!!! The heck! Hyo, why do you do that for?!”  Yuri hisses whilst rubbing her back vigorously

“Yah! I was supposed to said that, why do you do that for. Aisk, now I miss my chance to stalk Victoria for today” Hyoyeon pouts

With that Hyoyeon receives a light knocks on her head…. Okay, it was a REALLY scary knocks on her head. Nicole smiles in triumph.

“First of all… You Kwon” she pointed at Yuri “and secondly, DO NOT call Mrs. Liu as Victoria anymore. You’re freaking sick Kim, get a grip and buzz off” Nicole shook her head, walking away.

“Hellooooooo… Miss. Kwon, get into your position. We will start in a few” Mrs. Bong sun declarative voice echoed in the auditorium.”and Miss. Tiffany, be Juliet for today, since you’re the only one who’s quite free right now” 

Tiffany reluctantly walks towards Yuri who gives an encouraging smile.   

While waiting for their character to come up to the stage, Yuri and Tiffany opt to hide behind the curtain. Yuri played with her collar which is unlikely for her to do so, except when she’s thinking of something.

“Uh… what’s up with the best friend of yours?” Yuri asks, trying hard not to sounds worry over the blonde girl.

Tiffany gives a small smile “High fever, I hope she’s okay though”

Yuri almost yip in shock, she manage to compose herself “Oh… she seems fine yesterday”

“I m not sure Yul, I m going to visit her after class” Tiffany shrugs “Do you want to come?”

Can i?!!! I mean, I would love to visit her. I hope she’s okay. It quite rare to see Sica sick. Wait, she doesn’t even like me, what in the world was I thinking, she wouldn’t want me to visit her”

“Who am I kidding, you don’t like her. Why would you want to come, sorry for the question Yul, Reflex” tiffany giggles, oblivious to the letter’s inner battle.

Being Yuri self, she nodded “Yah, why would I, I hate her, she hates me… that simple”

Before both could say some more, they receives cue by Hyoyeon, indicating that their scene would be up next. The performance runs smoothly, well, that’s what everybody thought. The sun kiss girl mind clouded by the thought of certain ‘Juliet’.

Has she taken her medicine? Knowing Sica, she would refuse to do so, oh… crap, she might be getting worse…

“Thou our faith Romeo….” Tiffany recites Jessica’s line perfectly. Yuri broke from her seconds trance and opts to reach the ladder besides the so-called-castle.

Why does she hate me soo much? I mean, what did I ever do to her?

Before she could recite her line, Yuri steps on the last ladder….

 

 

[Grey Mansion]

 

Knock, Knock

“Come in”

Jessica has just taken her medicine, and as well as her dinner. She pulls the duvet and gets herself comfortable.

A familiar girl walks into her room.

“Hey babe, how are you?”

 

“Geez, Tiff, what do you think?” Jessica snorts causing the eye-smiling girl to pout

“Meanie Jess” she sat beside her best friend, fondling her hair once in a while. “Have you taken your med?”

Jessica smiles bitterly “yah, I did. How was your day?”

“Well, for once, we are not going to have our practice for two weeks” Tiffany says, a clear of sadness flash across her face

Jessica couldn’t help but feel guilty ‘I’m sorry Tiff, I promise you I’ll be back in no time”

“Silly, it’s not your fault anyway, even if you get better in a few days, you needed rest Jessie. Plus, we’re short of crew”

Jessica arches an eyebrow “Did I miss something?”

Tiffany sighs lightly “Yuri twisted her ankle today”

That had the blonde’s eyes widen “What? What happen?” ‘

‘She fell off the ladder”

 

 

----------------------'

First off,,,,

i am terribly sorry for all the delay stories.. sorrrrryyyy i didnt mean to abandon any of it

its just that, i m nowhere near my laptop right now. Plus im on a trip, soo.. the only thing tht helps me to connect was my tablet, which... is also a problem, because i couldnt update using it. ahhh the pain,.

 

secondly, regarding this story,

i told a friend of mine ;) you know who you are, that i was thinking about deleting it, due to some reasons. I m not making a scene or anything but, i really have no idea on how am i supposed to continue this.

Its just a thought by now, i m not saying that i M GOING to delete it. I m just thnking about it. soo... no killing or bricking please.

anyway, hope you guys could enjoy my lousy update, and i WILL update other stories in a few days,

thanks and do leave comments tho, sorry to keep you guys waiting. I , i know.