The Big reveals

Love to Hate You (discontinued)

 

ATTENTION: YOONHYUN 's STORYLINE ONLY (: 

 

 

Paramore- Playing God echoed in her apartment, causing the girl who apparently still slump on the Monet’s and Renoir queen size bed. Without opening her eyes, the auburn haired girl reaches out her phone on the night stand.

“Hello?”

“IM YOONA!”

With her name fully been pronounce, she instantly open her eyes, and look back at the screen

“Uh… Uee?”

“Of course it’s me… what? You forget you have a girlfriend already?”

“What are you talking about?” she look at her white Adidas Digital clock, which indicates the time is 730 in the morning  “Why are you being… so chipper in the morning… it’s 730 and Saturday for god sake”

“Are you freakin cheating on me?”

“What?”

“Where did you go yesterday?”

“Hanging out with Hyunnie”

“Hyunnie?”

“Yes, Hyunnie, my best friend Seohyun… what is up with you?”

“You don’t have a thing for her?”

“What the hell? Could you at least tell me, what is up with you, banging me with this question at ungodly-hour like this?”

“TMZ are on right now, watch it”

“What?”

“Just watch it right now”

YoonA located her UVL screen flat remote and quickly switches it on

“Im YoonA finally reveals her secret girlfriend? Our paparazzi spotted the two love bird having day out. Sources saying that YoonA’s girlfriend namely Seo Juhyun, who apparently a successful lawyer who ought to open her own firm. People in TMZ used to bet on YoonA’s love life would be one of her model or simply A-list actresses. But, hell-yah, we’re dead wrong… Wish the love birds happily together”

After the big speech, a few pictures flash on the screen. There’s one with the two of them holding hands, sharing drink (Chocolate Shake to be precise, they had to share because that’s the last one.), and lastly picture of YoonA’s kissing Seohyun’s temple.

 

“Wow… do you always kiss your best friend during your little hang out? Screw that, all the time you guys met for that matter”

YoonA breaks from her trance, remembering that she still on the line with her girlfriend

“It’s only a friendly gesture Uee”

“Oh yah, friendly gesture. I’m not stupid YoonA”

“I’m not saying you stupid okay, I’m just explaining it to you that there’s nothing between me and Seohyun”

“Yah, nothing… even blind people could feel the freakin NOTHING!”

“What the… why are so you so work up about this? You know that me and Seo has been best friend since… forever”

“What?! You did not just ask me why I work up on this subject, In case you didn’t notice… or remember, I’m your ing girlfriend!”

“Ooo… now you wanted to play the girlfriend card on me? Why don’t you just neglect me like you always did ever since you start working as an intern for that company?”

“I was just starts working YoonA, of course I’m going to be busy, unlike some people who already at the peak of their career”

“What? Now you’re blaming me? You’re so un ing believable”

“You know what; you can pick any girls you like, because you’re an A-list photographer! Nothing compare to me , just a stupid INTERN in a stupid ing company!”

“Uee…”

“Don’t Uee me! I know I don’t have the talent to open up my own company, but I work hard”

“Baby, I didn’t mean it that way, I was just…”

“You know what… you!”

With the last statement Uee hung up on the other line

“Baby… baby… Uee? …”

 

[ Seohyun’s apartment]

 

Seohyun closed up her book while her glasses still intact. She makes her way towards the door

“Yoong, hey”

“Hey, can I come in?” YoonA reply half heartedly

Seohyun closes the door behind her and follows YoonA who ought to sit on the couch

“Babe, what’s wrong?”

“Have you read the paper today?”

Seohyun rack her brain, as she tries to remember what she read this morning, and then it hit her

“You’re upset about the gossip?”

To tell the truth Seohyun were quite amused by the gossip, and she kinda like it, but after she saw YoonA’s reaction,
it totally blew her guard off. She feels guilty about herself, what if YoonA upset about the whole thing? What if she hated it…

“I’m not upset about it… it’s just that… Uee and I got into this huge fight”

“About the gossip?” Seohyun trailed slowly

“Well, it started with it, but apparently, I slip something up, and long story short, she’s ing mad at me”

“Well, go talk to her, and by that I mean not in a phone and text message okay… and honey, I don’t mean right now, let her calm down first” Seohyun pulls YoonA’s hand on her own

“I should’ve shut my mouth you know, why I keep messing things up… dammit!”  YoonA runs her right hand through her hair “What am I going to do Hyunnie?” she says exasperatedly, while the other girl gives kiss on left side of her temple. “Do what you do best Yoong” YoonA look at her friend “And what would that be Hyun, if you mean screwing things up, I don’t think wanna add up the damage that already had been done”

“Keep chasing her”

That causing the other girl smiling rather bitterly “That what I do best huh? Keep chasing her like in a marathon” 

“Just hold on to her while you still can okay, because one day who knows that she will realize that you’re the one she’s been looking for, you’re the one who always been loving her… and you’re the amazing girl who follows her everywhere till she gets to the finishing line”

YoonA smile at Seohyun “You always know how to make me feel better, and btw, you look super hot with your glasses on”

Both girls scatter in laughter. YoonA was really honest with her statement, she loves it when Seohyun wears her glasses, and she looks extremely gorgeous and adorable at the same time.

After the laughter died, they were filled with comfortable silence. It’s weird that even though they’re not talking it always been a great moment. That was until Seohyun breaks the news to YoonA.

“I’m moving to New York”

The other girl caught off guard by the sudden declaration “What? Come again?” The bubbly maknae takes a deep breath and slowly looks at the other girl in the eyes “I said… I’m moving to New York” YoonA releases her grasp and stands up but still keeping her eyes on Seohyun.

“But, you just get back here Hyunnie, and how about your firm?”

“That’s the thing… my firm isn’t in Italy, it’s in Manhattan”

YoonA pace back and forth with her hands on her hips “But, you just get back from England Hyunnie, we’ve been away from each other for four years and you want to take off again?”

“I’m sorry Yoona, it’s just that, New York… it’s my big chances, most of my clients are from there.” Seohyun trails but didn’t go unnoticed by the tears that start to forming in her eyes

“Didn’t I get the chance to say anything about this? Great it just freakin great”

“Why are you so worked up about this Yoong”

Quinn couldn’t help but questioning her best friend. Who knows she might answer the question that keep popping in her mind. Maybe, just maybe that YoonA has a slight feeling for her.

“Why am I working up on this? Why? Because I miss you okay? I don’t wanna spend my freaking boring day without you by my side. You left for four years, FOUR FREAKIN years Hyunnie, and I’ve been living in hell without you. When Uee treats me like I was nothing, when mom and dad didn’t care about me at all because I’m a ing dyke… I couldn’t share my pain with anyone. I have no one. You weren’t there; I live my four ing years without my best friend. You just got back from England, and here I was happy that I got my best friend back, I barely see you, after the rejected proposal, after the incident… and suddenly you decided to move away from me again… tell me, why am I supposed to not working up about this”

And that was it, the statement that breaks her heart into pieces, the statement that feels like hundreds of bricks hits her across the head.

“….without my best friend

“I don’t have a choice Yoong… I have my own life, I have my own dreams to fulfill… and it’s not like I don’t care about you, because I do care about you a lot, and it’s not like we’re not going to not keep in touch, we’re best friend… but I can’t stand by your side forever, I can’t be the one who you ran to when everything falling apart. You have Uee for that, and if it’s get rough… you gotta learn to stand by yourself. Maybe, 5 years from now I can be with you every single step that you take, but you and I both know, it’s not going to be like this forever. Somehow along the way, you or I planning to settle down and we have our own life, our own problem to solve. Yes, I still can help you if you have problems, and I will never ever back off from helping you. But reality is, we just can’t… you have your life I have mine, but that doesn’t mean that we can’t be friends anymore.”

Seohyun slowly makes her way towards her best friend and engulf her with a warmth and tight hugs “we’re one the same… remember that.”

Nobody know that right now, Seohyun were crying in the inside, nobody know that she have to hold on to that pain forever in heart, nobody know that she has to pull a straight face and a happy fake smile for YoonA so she can put a smile on YoonA instead.  Hyomin Unnie knew… Hyomin understand, she always comfort her when everything gets to hard about her one sided complicated relationship slash feeling with YoonA.

 But, Hyo Unnie is gone. So the only thing that could mend her broken heart is to get away as far as she can from YoonA, so it won’t hurt too much to see YoonA with Uee have their happy ending, it won’t hurt too much to see YoonA walks away from her life without knowing that she loves her with every fiber in her body. 

 

Author's rambling session:

Hyeeee Guyssss ^^  sorry for the crowded chapter. Hehe2 and to my subscribers for my other two fan fic, sooo sorry for the loooongggg wait.. hang in there okay? Don't run away from me (: 

 

icypink89 & chyan01 : Yoonhyun shippers?? Me too!! haha3 there's not many of maknae's stories around *so sad...