Our unofficial Date

Love to Hate You (discontinued)

FULL Yoonhyun ALERT! *Geez... i m such a hardcore shipper of this couple ^^ oh well .. Enjoy!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Im’s Residence

YoonA woke up that morning with a frown on her face. She took a shower quickly and get dressed. She ought for worn out black jeans, a pair of black converse and a white shirt that wrote “Talk nerdy to me” across the front of the shirt. Instead of using contact lenses like she usual does, she opted for TopShop glasses. She put a lil make up on her face and look at herself in front of the mirror. While she’s heading out, she grabs her H&M jacket, her blackberry, her ipod and of course her mini cooper’s key.

--

Seo’s Apartment

Seohyun wears white sundress and cute limited edition wedges by Christian Soriano today. A lil bit of accessories but not too much. She curl her hair just enough to make it bouncy just the way she like it. She smiles a little.

Knock-Knock!

Seohyun makes her way to the door, knowing who’s on the other side of the door.

“Morning babe” YoonA kiss her cheek

“Morning Deer Yoong” the younger one smiles

“You look amazingly cute today” YoonA grin

Seohyun squint her eyes “I hate it when you call me that”

“So, I dislike the pet name Deer” YoonA never admits it to the younger girl that she actually fond of the pet names that she gave her, especially Deer.

 “Huh” Seo smile and lock the door, when they arrived she smile at the sight of blue Mini Cooper in front of her

“What?” YoonA ask

“I love your mini cooper” Seohyun smile never falter “You rarely use it”

YoonA smile “I know, I miss it, since I’m not seeing Uee today, so why not Mini?”

The letter forces a smile after the older one mentions the name of her girlfriend. Last night, she was still contemplating whether she should move to New York or not, but it’s clear that nothing is holding her back here in Italy. YoonA is obviously not gonna be hers.  She lets out a shaky sigh.

--

 

[Park’s Residence]

“Aww… you guys look soo cute with that outfit” Aunt Park grins

YoonA and Seo look at their outfit and look at each other. YoonA have a what’s- give look on her face while the letter have I –don’t-know looks on her face.

“Come in, come in, have a breakfast with us, Uncle is waiting for you”

 

*At the dining table

“Soo, how’s work YoonA?” Uncle Park asks

“Got a meeting with Vogue next week, gonna work with them for their 200th edition magazine, and the rest… is the same with usual company”

“Ahh… how bout you lil Seo?”

“At the end of the weekend, I’m going to fly off to New York, and start working on my firm there”

There were a quick silence fills the air, before Aunt Park decided to change the sad news especially when she saw the solemn looks on the YoonA’s face.

“Soo, what are you girls planning to so?”

“I dunno, we didn’t plan anything” Seo shrugs

“Yah, our main priority for today was to come and visit you and Uncle Park” YoonA added

“You girls should spend your time together” Uncle Park chirp in.

“Honey, you’re right… now run along… go get some ice-cream or shopping or something”

 

**Outside

 

“Is it me, or it seems like Aunt and Uncle Park just kick us out?” The older one  says

“Babe, it’s just you” Seohyun chuckles and starts to walk ahead of the letter “Soo, what are we going to do today?”

YoonA catch up with her with a winsome smile, Seo looks at her questioningly ‘What?” she asks

“Well, I just wanted to ask you something, and before that pretend that you don’t know me” YoonA says

“What?” Seohyun frown but never falters an amuse looks on her face

“Oh come on Seo, pretty please” the older one begs her

“Okay, okay… poof! I don’t know who Im YoonA is”

The taller girl fixes her jacket and suddenly jump in front of Seo “Hi” she says

“Hi?” the letter smile

“Sorry to bother you Miss, I just can’t help myself… I must say this… Miss. You look so beautiful, can I take a picture of you”

“I’m sorry” Seohyun plays along with YoonA “I can’t do that, I don’t know you”

“Opps, my bad… Hi, my name’s Im YoonA, and I bet this beautiful person” pointing at the letter’s face “certainly have a name”

“My name’s Seo Juhyun”

“Ahh… Seo Juhyun. I like that name. Miss. Seo… you look extremely beautiful in that sundress”

Seo blushes, a simple compliment like that from YoonA able to make her knees goes weak.

“Why… thank you, you’re such a charmer aren’t you” Seo smiles

“I’ll take that as a compliment” YoonA bows a little “ Well, now that we actually know each other, how bout that picture?”

“I’m sorry for being rude to you Miss. Im, but still I barely know you”

YoonA taps her chin, playfully thinking hard “Ah! I have an idea”

The younger girl looks at her friend with her question in her eyes.

“Well, Miss. Seo… will you go out on a date with me?” YoonA smiles

Seo mimic YoonA earlier by tapping her chin “Since you ask politely and you seems nice, okay, I will go out with you”

 

--

[IHOP]

“International House of Pancakes?” Seo looks at the older girl “You brought me to IHOP for our date?”

YoonA nodded “Yes, why not… plus I’m in for pancakes right now”

“You’re such a pig you know that”

“Yes, but I’m a cute piglet”

 

**

After they had their second breakfast, they ought to go to the park and feed birds

Seo squat and feed dozens of bird at the park, while YoonA gets her camera from the car. As she closes the door, she spots someone familiar. Uee…

Apparently, Uee doesn’t notice her. She was walking with a couple of friends maybe her co-workers. She was laughing, smiling and joking around. The sight of that would definitely make YoonA’s heart melt if they’re still in college. Now, she feels numb. There are no more butterflies in her stomach no more shivers every time they get together. No more…. Anything. Could it be? She has fallen out of love with Uee?

The slender girl shook her head, trying not to think about it anymore. She put on the straps of the camera around her neck and walks towards the park. Her eyes scheme the park, looking for a certain girl. Then her eyes, falls to her friend who obviously feeding the pigeons.

                YoonA feels like she’s in her dumb daze as she keeps looking at her best friend. There was something special within that smile, those shiny and beautiful penetrating eyes. She notice that Seo’s hair shines under the sunny day, her skin was glowing and when the pigeons flaying around her, Seo’s really looks like an angel. The older one snaps from her gaze, she took pictures of Seohyun almost immediately but without the younger girl noticing it of course.

“Hey you” YoonA smiles

“Hey yourself… why are you smiling like that” Seohyun frown

“Nothing… I just feel… relieve” YoonA sits on the nearest bench

“And why is that?”

“Nothing” she grins ear to ear

“You’re such a weirdo”

“Yap” YoonA simply says “Hey babe, wanna get some ice-cream?”

“You’re treat”

--

[Seo’s Apartment]

“I’m beat” YoonA says

“You wanna come in?” Seo asks.

“My, my… I must one hella charmer… I got invited into the girl’s house after one date…wow, I’m good”

The younger girl chuckles and hit her bestfriend’s forearms playfully “Ha-ha, stop it, games over”

“Okay, okay… hey, ur up for a good movies?” YoonA ask

“Surprise me”

The older one took of her jacket and her converse and climb on to Seo’s bed.

“You’re sleepy aren’t you?”

The letter opens her eyes a bit and she plasters one cutest smiles that’s she always do “A bit”

Seo shook her head. She took off her wedges and change into something more comfortable. She pulls out big size t-shirt from her closet, which obviously belong to YoonA and a black cotton boy short. The t-shirt was big enough that it almost reaches her thigh. She goes to the bathroom and clears her makeup and look at herself in the mirror.

Seo nudges YoonA a little “Yoong, baby wake up… go get change and then you can take a nap”

YoonA wakes up with half her eyes open. She took the clothes from the letter and change quickly in the bathroom.

“Can I sleep now?”

Seo smile and patted the spot beside her “C’mere”

As soon as the letter lies comfortably on the bed, she pulls Seo closer to her body and she practically spooning her from behind.

--

 

“SpongeBob is the best!” YoonA squeals as she sat on the couch watching TV while eating her favorite Hagen Daaz ice-cream.

“Are you sure you’re 23? Because it seems like I’ve been living with a 10 years old kid for the past hours”

“And that my dear makes me a cute person to hang out with”

“Yah, keep telling yourself that” Seo smiles

YoonA looks at the letter “Hey, you rockin the big-tee”

Seo looks at herself “It’s your tee you know that”

“Still, I never look good and as hot as you in that tee”
 

“Yah, well… thanks”

“Don’t mention it” YoonA gives a sweet smile

“Hey Seo” YoonA muttered her name with her eyes fix at the TV shows in front of her

“Yah?” Seo  answer

“Nothing”

Seohyun kink and eyebrow and continue to watch the TV

Both of them laugh at Patrick and Sponge bob. At the end of the show, Sponge bob says to Patrick

“No matter what you do, no one can ever replace you”

Seohyun smile at the scene and scoots herself closer towards the girl sitting beside her. She makes herself comfortable, laying her head on YoonA’s lap and took the girl hands on her own and starts fiddling with it.

“No one can replace you” she whispers

YoonA beam at the sudden outburst, she smile feeling at ease. She leans forward and kisses Seo on her forehead and her nose

“You always have a place in my heart” she whispers back. "Soo, what do you think of our 'date'? " 

Seohyun smiles, looking upright straight to YoonA's, while the letter lock her gaze on her. 

"The best i have ever had"