Just Call me 'Baby'

Love to Hate You (discontinued)

 

Helooooooo... Sorrrryyyy for the Superrr late Update, ;) I just had my final exam like, two days ago, and it was super y... urgh! Should've studied earlier. Anyway, it's another Yoonhyun chappie... Sooooo don't kill me. I just realized that i wrote too many Yoonhyun scene... hmmm,... not to worries, i already working on my other pairs' scene as well.(*Yulsic Heads up!) Soo, Enjoy and hopefully you guys could stop by the comment box and drop anyyyy comments. Heheh

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Upon arriving at her new apartment, her secretary had been waiting for her to adjust her stuff and all. She looks around, basking in at the sudden change of scenery around her. She is not in her homeland anymore she is thousand miles afar. She does not know anyone in New York… well for now, she sure that she will eventually make new friends from here and there.

“Is there anything else Miss. Seo?”

Her new assistant suddenly broke her trance. She turns around, locking her gaze upon the girl in front of her.

“I think that’s all for now…” she trails as she face palm herself realizing that she hasn’t ask her new assistant  name.  “Sorry, your name is?”

The American girl smile at her, creating a comfortable moment “Brittany”

Seohyun smiles. “I think that’s all for now Brittany, I appreciate all your effort”

“Yes, it’s my job Miss. Seo. You have my number on your note pad; it is on the fridge door by the way. If you need anything please do call me”

Seohyun nodded whilst Brittany exit herself from the apartment.

As she locks her apartment, she sets her eyes on the windows, prying to look what’s happening on the famous streets of New York. Unfortunately, for her, it was raining and the trickles of rain blurred the image of people outside the building.

This is it. It is the new beginning of Seohyun’s life. No more heartbreak no more tears. She is far from the one she love, the one she longed for since forever.

 

 

“It is for the best”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

As the light seems to make it through the slightest gap between curtains shone against the exhausted lawyer, causing the girl to stir on her comfortable bed. Her hand blindlessly looking for her phone, trying to figure out the time.

 

[930 am]

 

As in cue, her phone rings and the familiar name pop on her screen

 

From: Yoongie

 

U didn’t call me last night, JSYK I’m utterly sad… but nvtless, I love ya. Perhaps jet lag.. lol. Okay, wouldn’t want 2 bthr u anymore, big day ahead of u. Good luck babe! Love ya

 

The letter lets out a big smile. She closes her eyes, trying her best to grasp a hold of herself from being overly excited over a simple text message.

“So much for moving on… arghhh!” she grunt.  The ‘moving on’ plan would be useless if she keep on squealing like a teenage girl getting a simple respond from her crush if every time YoonA did this to her.

“Yoong… what did you do to me…” she whispers to no one.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Fortunately, for Seohyun, today would be her day off before she checks up on her new firm tomorrow morning.

The Italian-Korean girl sigh as she realize that she has nothing that can be consume in her apartment as she was just arrived last night ,therefore, no breakfast for her.

She took her jacket from the luggage and heads out. Whilst locking the door, she could listen to the faint sad song played. The faint piano carries on a thousand thought in her head.

Who’s playing that piano? Why is it so sad? Where does it come from? Does the music inflict the pianist feeling? What is he/she trying to convey?

Suddenly it stops much to her dismay. She wanted to continue listening to the music. After a few second, she walks away trying to deciphers the music once more.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“That’ll be 30 dollar miss” the casher smiles at her

Seohyun hands out the money from her bag and carries the groceries outside of the market.  She huff for a while.

“I seriously need to get a car a.s.a.p” she utters to herself.

Nevertheless, despite of having to walk back towards her apartment, she actually enjoying the city view along the way. The view of New York Street maybe nothing compared to the serene view of Italian cobbler street or in London for that matter, she have to get used to it  plus she is going to live here for who knows how many years to come and perhaps for the rest of her life.

Her apartment were just few corners away, she smile and continue her walk when suddenly…

 

BUFF!

 

She fell down on her knees causing her to drop her belonging on the floor. The person who hits her, a man with a black suit turns around while jogging “Sorry miss! I’m in a serious hurry!” with that he sprints.

“Bloody hell…” she sighs. As she tried to put her groceries inside the paper bag *thank goodness the bag doesn’t tear apart because of the impact* suddenly, a helping hand appears in front of her.

It was an Asian looking girl kneeling, helping her with the groceries. The other girl has a black almost bluish short haired, pale complexion and a pretty pink lips.

“There you go” handing her last item.

“Thank you soo much, I really appreciate it” Seohyun smiles

The Asian girl wave her hand back and forth “No need to thank me, it was nothing. Just be careful next time”

Seo nodded “noted”

“well I’ve better get going, I’m late” the Asian girl smiles for the last time and took off, apparently with her skateboard.

The letter on the other hand watches the other girl go as she mutter under her breathe “When was the last time I ever thought that girl on a skateboard could be that adorable?”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[ITALY]- one week later

 

Punch!

 

Punch!

 

Punch!

 

Sweats keep on trickling from her forehead to her chin but she didn’t give in to wipe it off as she solely concentrate on the big red sand bag in front of her. Her fatigue is getting low, she can feel it but she didn’t want to stop.

Oblivious to her surrounding, a big tall guy steps in, as he has been watching her for the past hours.

“Yo YoonA, chill out will ya?”

She stops, letting her arms rest by her side. The slender girl sighs heavily as she turns around by the sight of one familiar guy.

“Hey Fin” she smiles half-heartedly.

“Hey, do you wanna grab a drink after this?” Fin smiles knowing that her fiance’s boss is definitely bothered by something.

“Yah, sure, let me clean up first kay?”

“Cool, met you at the lobby”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The two of them steps into one familiar pub. Finn and YoonA wave their hand as they spotted Victoria and Lucas, the owner, who’s befriended with them ever since they started hanging out there.

“Hey guys, where from?” Lucas smiles

“The Gym”

“The usual I assume?” Victoria chirps in.

The couple then leave them to their own space. Finn took a sip of the beer whilst YoonA on the other hand slouches with her eyes close.

“What’s up?” Fin asks

“Uee’s up”

The answer was short and simple but it means a lot on why the photographer seems so distraught. This has been going on for two years.

“What now?”

The letter rubs her temple as she recalled her girlfriend behavior for the past few days. She told Finn about Uee green monster hasn’t stop appearing ever since she found out that YoonA has been spending her time with a certain best friend of her before the departure to New York. The jealousy wasn’t appealing at all, in fact it was utterly annoying to the point that YoonA walks away from their argument, and that is not something that she usually do, she isn’t the one who likes to walk away.

“Then?” Finn asks

“She has been avoiding me, I don’t like it. I feel that we’re distant. You know, she’s way out of my grasp now Finn, what the hell am I supposed to do right now”

“Honestly, I don’t know YoonA. I don’t get it, why is she worked up about that, Seohyun is thousand miles away from you now.”

“That’s the thing. I’ve been explaining to her that fact numerous times, she wouldn’t listen to me. I’m soo dead tired of this. Sometimes I wonder why do I even bother trying to make this thing right even when she seems likes she hasn’t done anything at all”

“Do you love her?” Finn asks

YoonA look at him with an incredulous look on her face “of course I do, what makes you think…”

‘or you love her because you guys have been together for the longest time?” Finn interjects before YoonA could finish her sentences.

That definitely caught the letter off guard. Is she?

 

SNAP!

 

There is no reason why she should doubt her own feeling.

“Of course I love her Finn, I’ve love her since forever”

 

--

[New York]

 

Seohyun gets out of the elevator as she had just coming back from her firm. Everything needs to be organize, as next week would be the grand opening of S.Y Firm. She was deadbeat. She needed rest and perhaps some snacks.

The next thing she knows she was in someone’s arm.

“Hey you’re okay?” the seemingly familiar voice rings her ear. She’s trying to focus, but somehow it’s all blurry. Before she knows it, everything went black.

 

--

 

Seohyun feels something damped on her forehead and on her cheeks. Her head was a bit in haze as she tries to open her eyes. To her surprise there was a girl in front of her wiping her face.

“Hey, you’re awake” the other girl smile “nearly got me a heart attack there. How’s your head?”

Seohyun rubs her temple “It’s better I think… What happen?”

“I’m not sure but I caught you just in time before you black out” The Asian girl says

“Thanks again” Seohyun smiles genuinely

“Do you live here?” The Asian ask her

“Uh, is this 11th floor?” She realizes that the room wasn’t hers’.

“yup”

“Then, I do live here”

“That’s makes us neighbors”

She smiles “My name’s Seo Joo Hyun, you can call me Seo” she hold out her hands

The Asian girl shakes her’s hand “the name Hwayoung” (*Yes people, T-Ara Hwayoung with short hair)

“Ha…yong?” Seohyun repeat.

“Hwayoung,... That’s my name, why? Is it hard to pronounce?” 

“ Sorry” Seohyun Smile

Hwayoung nodded “You’re don’t know how to speak Korean do you?”

Seo shook her head a little “A little, but how can you tell?”

The shorter haired girl smiles “The weird accent when you pronounce my name kind of a dead giveaway”  

Hwayoung ponders for a while then she smiles “Or… you can call me by my other name”

“and that would be?” Seo trails.

“Baby”

That definitely caught the Italian- Korean girl off guard. Baby?

“Your other name is Baby?” Seo couldn’t deny that the Asian girl is flippin adorable to say the least.

Hwayoung shook her head. “Not really, but i just wanted you to call me that”. That definitely makes the other girl laughing. Adorable and funny.

“And why is that?”

“Your voice is gentle, I love that kind of voice” Hwayoung said. “Gentle voice plus uttering baby equals major turn on”  

That she got to laugh. The stranger in front of her, and for her that definitely way out of her zone amused Seo. Hwayoung or so-called-baby manage to put a simple slightly erted joke into humorous.

“What are you?”

“Well… assume that you’re living next to me, that makes you my girl-next-door… which is hot by the way, and as for you, I’m your sassy bad- neighbor whom you adore soo much. Make sense? Yup, no doubt. That’s perfectly make sense to me” Hwayoung gives her winsome smile while Seohyun shook her head with a smile on her face.

 

“Conceited neighbor… check” 

 

 

 

*Psstt Hey, i dont know whether you guys notice something weird concerning the characters' age. Haha cause i just realized it a few days ago. Bummer!