An Awkward moment

Love to Hate You (discontinued)

 

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! (:

 

 “Information, namely… Victoria Song-Liu, Liu would be the name of her dumb- so-called-husband, age 25, and works as Dance choreographer. She has her own studio called StepUp studio in Beverly Hills. She comes from a rich family. Originally she’s from Miami, but during high school, she goes to Harbor High in New Port, Orange County. She met her so-called-dumb--excuse-of-a-husband during high school. She continues her studies in Browns, took Dance as her major. She married her so-called-dumb--pathetic-excuse-of-a-husband a year after they graduated”

Soo Young kinked an eyebrow, clearly amused and creepy at the same time. She has been sitting at the café peacefully, that was until Hyoyeon decide to show up and tell her about the information of their dance instructor background,

“I’m trying so hard not to ask you anything but, I can’t help it, soo… how in the world did you get this kind of information Hyo?”

“Please Soo, this is Hyo we’re talking about, I get this information from a resourceful and trusted source”

“By that you mean you basically hack her information right?”

Hyoyeon smirks at SooYoung who raises her eyebrow and cross her arm against her chest

“Puh-lease, I prefer my action as searching for information”

“No, it’s not…It calls stalking”

“No, no…Kim Hyoyeon never stalk, all he do is talk the talk and walk the walk”

“So, did cha get any information about her husband?”

Sooyoung sip her vanilla latte as she eyed the blonde haired girl who suddenly change his expression from creepy-stalkish look to scowl expression on his face.

“That remains a mystery, which dumb--pathetic-excuse-of-a-husband information is so hard to hack through, it’s like his information and background is private as hell. I mean, who would do that?”

 Then Hyoyeon gives her some weird expression “Do you think that his husband is an American Mafia or something?  Because that could be the only and possibly reason he would hide his identity”

“Okay, that was just plain stupid… and weird at the same time, Mafia? I mean come on Hyo”

Hyoyeon rub her chin, thinking hard on why would Mrs. Liu’s husband identity is so hard to hack.

 After a while, Taeyeon walk into the café. She spotted Sooyoung and Hyoyeon sit at the back of the café.

“Hye guys”

Sooyoung smile and says hi back,on the other hand, Hyoyeon were totally ignoring her.

“What’s up with her?”

“Just ignore her, she just having a sandy haired moment, nothing that worth your time asking anyway”

“Good call though, btw, where’s Sunny? , I assume that she would be here” TAeyeon look around. Sooyoung shrugs

 “She’s with Jessica and Tiffany, they have gone shopping I guess”

Yuri walks into the café, wearing H&M jacket, plain black skinny jean, converse and a pink Alexander McQueen scarf that slung nicely on her neck. She spotted her friends and wave at them.

“Geez… it’s freezing out there” Yuri clasped both of her palm together. Sooyoung and Taeyeon look at her with a stupid smirk on their faces.

“What?”

“I didn’t know that you’re into Alexander McQueen scarf, let alone pink in colour” Taeyeon state clearly amused

Yuri touch the scarf almost immediately, she didn’t know why she decided to wear that scarf at the first place, she just feel like wearing it, beside, it’s not like anyone would recognize who’s the scarf belong to anyway, and she and Jessica wouldn’t bumped into each other.

“What are you guys, fashion police? And what is up with her” Yuri look at Hyoyeon

“Do you guys think that there are possibilities that Victoria’s husband is… an American Mafia?” that definitely receive a what-the-f-look on both Yuri and Taeyeon’s face

----

 

Jiyeon decided to go to the mall, as she was bored hanging at the house 24/7. She stroll around, not sure where to go, till she finally ended up in front of a book store. She entered the book store surveying some books.

“Hey”

jiyeon startled and quickly turn around, she find Eunjung standing behind her with a guilty look on her face

“Uh, so sorry, didn’t mean to scare you”

Jiyeon regain her breathe and shook her head “Nah, it was nothing, I guess I was just a little bit jumpy”

“But I shouldn’t sneak up on you like that, it was totally inappropriate”

Jiyeon couldn’t help but smile at the letter who held a confused look

‘What? Is there something on my face?”   

jiyeon shook her head “No, you used the word inappropriate instead of saying dumb or stupid for that matter, what happen to you, grammar freak now?”

Eunjung smiles at the sassy brunette, even though they didn’t met each other for years, but some of her attitude were never changed.

“Blame it on Doc. Vamp for, he’s been using this stupid word at me for years, that sometime I didn’t realize that I used it”

“Doc. Vamp? You mean that creepy therapist in high school? You still seeing him?”

“The one and only, and no, I haven’t seen him since high school, but we met occasionally, but not in session or anything, beside he’s my brother in law, so couldn’t help it”

“Cameron married Chase in the end isn’t she?”

With an annoyed look, Eunjung nodded “Yes, apparently”

“You still hate him don’t you?”

“I never did stop hating that Australian dude, he is such a douche –bag”

Jiyeon laughed, Eunjung can be such a kid sometime, she even sulked like a kid and jiyeon find it utterly adorable. She would admit it when they were still in high school, for the whole school known them as the enemies, JiJung war as they would call it.

“Well, if you hate him so much, you should play your trick on him, so that he gets into trouble or something”

Eunjung smile at that thought “Oh god, you’re right; I never thought about it… thanks Jiyeon… I would definitely do that”

“You have lost your sense of playing trick and treat, what happen to you all these years Eunjung?”

Eunjung shrugs “Things happen”

“Still with E-Young?”

Eunjung eyebrow scrunches suddenly as she shook her head while giving a bitter smile

“Actually, we’re in our divorce process at this time”

 Jiyeon agape, feeling utterly guilty for sparing the problem

“I’m so sorry Eunjung, I didn’t know that…”

The letter smile and wave her hand in the air “S’okay, no biggie, like I said, things happen”

“Wanna talk about it?”

Eunjung shrugs “Nah, it’s depressing… and I hate talking about it, let bygone be bygone, no used of bringing it up”

----

 

“Liu… what kind of name is Liu anyway, it sound stupid, I bet her husband look stupid”

Sooyoung groans “Would you give it up already, you’re driving me crazy you know that”

“Well, geez sorry Soo, It’s not my fault that Victoria’s dumb- husband is a dumb-, blame it on him for making you crazy… and me, for that matter”

Yuri look at Hyoyeon incredulously “That doesn’t even make any sense Hyo”

“Hyoyeon doesn’t make any sense Yuri-ah… dude, forget it, God knows, if Mrs. Liu ever know that you existed”

“What kinda statement is that, of course she know I’m exist, she’s obviously checking me out every time we had practice for theatre”

“Oh My God, seriously just kill me” Sooyoung slump on the seat

“Dude, I’m totally going to send you into rehab or mental institution or something, because honestly… I think you’d knock your head”

“Am not! Believe it or not, Victoria totally checking me out”

“First of all, she is FREAKIN MARRIED!! And I bet her freakin husband is freakin hotter than you, and second of all, could you freakin stop calling by her first name, because it’s freakin weird! You freakin got that KIM?”

Hyoyeon sulked by the thought that Mrs. Liu’s husband is hotter than her.

“Hyoyeon will always be Hyoyeon”

“I mean how can it be…” Hyo started to talk, but she shut after she receive death glare from three girls who’s sitting in front of her

 “Don’t you dare finish that word missy…”

                                    -------

 

 

“Dammit, it starts raining, hey guys, let’s head to that café over there”

Tiffany point at the little Bistro ahead of them. Disappointment took them almost immediately as the Café were crowded by lots of people. Sunny look around and spotted her girlfriend sitting at the back of the café.

“Hey guys, Sooyoung’s at the back”

Sooyoung smile widely as she sees her girlfriend makes her way towards her. As she reaches her, Sunny give a quick kiss on the lips, which made the other girl grinning ear to ear.

“Hey babe, I thought you’re with the girls right now?”

“Yah, there they are”

----

If someone tells them that Four Fantastic Enemy will sit on the same table and having hot coffee together, the four of them would kill the person who said that. But, maybe today there would be some exceptional…

Jessica’s wearing a death glare on her face, looking at Yuri who couldn’t care a less about what happening… Tiffany scowl facing Taeyeon who clearly pissed off. Sunny sits uncomfortably while Sooyoung and Hyoyeon clearly enjoying the current situation.

“Okay, I have to admit, seeing this situation is way more fun than having conversation about Victoria’s husband” Hyo smirk

Sooyoung nodded agreeing with Hyo, causing Sunny to nudge her at the ribs.

“Baby!” Sunny hissed

Jessica held her breathe, things couldn’t get any worst, right? Yuri is sitting in front of her, and yet there isn’t a single word form between them. As she was about to get from the awkward moment, her eyes caught on something. Something familiar that hung perfectly on Yuri’s neck. Her pink Alexander McQueen scarf. Yuri is wearing her pink alexander McQueen scarf, and it’s perfectly fit for her. She wondered why would Yuri wear that, and most of all… why did Yuri kept her stuff after all this years. Does that mean the blonde mean something to her? It couldn’t be right, Yuri loathe her and vice versa. Maybe she didn’t remember that the scarf was her, yah… that could be it. But… she’s sure that the letter realize that wasn’t her at all… Yuri hates pink scarf.

Yuri on the other hand were pretty much aware that Jessica looking at her, her eyes fixed on something, and it hits her. Jessica realize about the scarf she’s wearing at the moment, heck! She realizes herself. She cursed under her breathe why would she suddenly decided to wear the scarf today. She must have been looking stupid to say the least.

“Soo… you guys want anything?” Sooyoung finally speak to break off the silence

“Cup of green tea please” Jessica and Yuri says without missing a beat

“Cappuccino for me” Tiffany and Taeyeon say unison.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon smirk while Sunny has the amused look on her face.

“I didn’t know that you like to drink green tea Yuri” Sooyoung asks

“Yah soo?”

*dammit… now it’s getting more awkward… damn you Soo, damn you green tea… damn you stupid habit*

Yuri cursed herself as she adds on the awkward situation. But compare to Tiffany and Taeyeon who’s giving each other death glare, as if challenging each other.

“So, Guys… do you think Mrs. Bongsun would stick on the original kissing scene for our theatre?” Hyoyeon asks

All of the girls turn to look at her. Yuri, Jessica and Sunny wears a death lock look on their faces, Taeyeon were quite confused by the statement, Tiffany on the other hand looks pretty upset, which Hyoyeon couldn’t make out why and Sooyoung try to control herself from laughing which she is clearly amused by the question.

“What? Something I said?” Hyoyeon ask

“You know what? I think I’m gonna get going now”

Yuri clearly uncomfortable and decided to leave. Taeyeon were ought to follow her but apparently she were too caught up with Tiffany eye battle which they continued after the stupid question from Hyoyeon.

 

Author's rambling session: 

(: want to thanks my beloved girlfriend for giving me support ^^ Babe, love ya! and thanks for the call... i miss you badly, can't wait to get back to college.

Thanks to her, i regain my composure and determine to write again...  ^^ lol sorry for being cheesy... hehe ENJOY! and oh give comments okay??