Never Ending

Love is Like Books

 

   Fighting...Crying…Hugging

  Was this love?

  No, it is love.

  Me and HanEul.

  We sat together in my apartment sprawled on the couch, her head resting on my lap. I her hair as she shut her eyes,  “I’m sorry I yelled at you.”

   She opened her eyes and slowly rose, so our faces were close to each other. Our noses touched as I leaned in. HanEul closed the space left and planted another soft kiss on my lips. I pulled away slightly to see her reaction and she still had her eyes tightly shut as her arms made their way to my neck. I kissed her again but this time we both grew needy.

   This wasn’t just a kiss anymore; it was us showing each other how much we missed each other. How much we wanted each other again. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her closer to me.

   I pulled away first to catch my breath. She pulled me down again for more, but I took her hands from my neck and wrapped them around my waist, “That’s enough for tonight.”

   HanEul buried her face in my chest as she tightened her grip on me. I her hair as I put my chin on top of her head, “I love you, HanEul.”

   Her eyes sparkled with happiness as her cheeks flushed red. I caressed her heated cheek with a chuckle, “I love you.”

   A small squeal left her lips as she hid her face in my shirt. I hugged her again because it just felt right. It felt right to hold her in my arms securely in my embrace. We both sat down on the floor her still in my arms as she sat between my legs. On the coffee table in front of us, a stack of books were sprawled when she picked one up,“It hasn’t been the same without you. I can’t seem to find the right books anymore.”

   I played around with her fingers as she leaned back on my shoulder, “It’s like a book isn’t it?”

  “What is?” HanEul turned around to look at me as I stared down at her with a playful smile.

  “Love… It’s like books,” I chuckled slightly as she raised a brow. “Are you trying to sound like Nicolas Sparks?”

  “No, I’m trying to find my own comparison, and I think love is like books.”

   “Explain.”

    I took a deep breath as I collected my thoughts to explain to her what I truly felt. And so I poured out all my drunken thoughts to her the best I could.

You taught me,HanEul, that love is like books. You told me that when you find a book, which in my case was you, it should stick out to you and catch your attention. But with you, it was a surprise. A pleasant surprise as I got to know you. Once I had you, I had stopped looking. No other girl mattered once you caught my attention. I knew from the moment our hands touched when we found the same book that that you were the one. You were all I thought about, all my mind wanted to think about. Every time I saw you it was like turning the page to a new chapter, and finding out more. You became my obsession because all I wanted to do was learn more about your story. When I thought you didn’t love me, it felt so surreal because I didn’t want it to end just yet. I wanted to keep going. But it felt like everything stopped and I couldn’t keep going unless I saw you. I tried to look for something else, but nothing compared to you. I wanted to live out a never ending happy ending with you. Be that one that proves to you happy endings do exist. Show you that everyone can have a fairytale ending.  You said your favorite quote was ‘Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you feel it.’ But, HanEul …You can see love. When I look at you, it’s love. When you kiss me and hug me, it’s love. Having you in my arms… It’s more than just the wind because I’m looking right at you.

    

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The End.

Thanks for coming along for this emotional ride! I hope you enjoy the other stories that this author has to offer.

hehehe

So how does this story end...

Well, of course they get married in the future that's why I said till death do they part.

ummmm I really can't believe I had so much love for this story.

I just thought about it when I was trying to find me a book at the library and I saw the similarities.

Meet you at my next story

She's just too gentle

 

 

THEN, if that's not enough

subscribe to me because I have more short stories like this up my sleeve

^.^

Thanks again for the support

~IamA13eliever~