Surprise Kiss

Her HEART

"Oh I have an idea! Let's all go to your beach Siwon!" Tiffany excitedly said.

"What?" Yoona asked surprised

Siwon smiled. "Tiffany's always like that, but surprise trips are more exciting than planned ones right?"

Yoona nodded and smile.

"Gather all your things boys!" Tiffany commanded while clapping her hands. "Yoona, where's your house?I'll help you pack your things!"

Yoona pointed her house then they went. 

Tiffany entered her house as if they we're hers, but it's nothing to her. She asked where her room was, then she ordered Yoona to go get a bag.

"Unnie, how long will we stay there?" Yoona asked.

"Just a few days, this is the only time I can go to a vacation." 

"What about your things?" 

"I'll just buy my things there."

Yoona gathered all her things then they transfered to Donghae's house.  Still, Donghae is ignoring her.

"Guys, go to the car now!!!"Tiffany again ordered them.

Yoona who's watching them move around, surprised how Siwon and Tiffany arrange things so fast.

Yoona seated near the window in the second row of the van. Donghae sat in front of her.

"Oh Donghae, sit beside Yoona, Siwon and I will sit here." Tiffany commanded.

"Just sit at the back Fany!" Donghae complained. 

"Ah, I don't want to sit in the back! Just go there Oppa!"

Donghae transferred then sitted beside her. 

"Hi." She greeted him.

"Mmm." He just moaned. Then closed his eyes.

Yoona pouted. "Yah,Oppa, why are you doing this?" In a whispering tone.

Yoona asked. Waiting for him to reply but he pretended not to hear anything.

She sighed. Inserted her earphones in her ears and also closed her eyes. 

While the two are sleeping Siwon told Tiffany what's going on between Donghae and Yoona.

"Oh Jjinja?! Omo!" Tiffany lightly knocked her head, thinking what did Donghae felt when she said something to Yoona for Siwon.

Siwon smiled. "What about plan a prank for the two ?" Siwon suggested

Tiffany gave him an evil smirk. "What?"

"You will pretend to like Donghae then, we'll tell Yoona that you and Donghae are dating, in that way, we will know what is the real feeling of Yoona for Donghae" Siwon stated.

Tiffany frowned. "Eeeww, Oppa, I'll flirt with Donghae?! It's like having an affair with a five year old boy!" She complained.

Siwon sighed. "Just treat him like an younger brother, but more sweeter, uh, like you've been seperated for ten years." 

Tiffany nodded. "Arasso."

"What seperated for ten years?" Donghae woke up, joining their discussion.

"You heared it?!" Tiffany with a shocked face.

"Only the ten years part"

"Just go back to sleep." Siwon said.

Donghae rubbed his eyes then went back to sleep. Siwon and Tiffany did the same.

After one hour of sleeping, Donghae felt something heavy in his shoulders. He turned his head and saw it's Yoona's head.

Donghae touched her cheeks very lightly, trying not to wake her up. 

Then, with an uncontrollable movement of his lips, he planted a peck on Yoona's lips. Her head moved but she didn't wake up. 

With his lips still longing for another one, Donghae again kissed her. This time, it's more deep and longer. 

He felt like he expressed his feeling through the kiss. Donghae looked around if anyone saw what he did, he smiled, then he continued back to sleep.

 

. . . . 

Yoona woke up, feeling uneasy with her lips. She looked at Donghae.

"Oppa, did you kiss me?" She asked.

"Omo! She knew I kissed her!! Why would I do something stupid?" 

Yoona bend her head down. "So kissing me is stupid?" 

Donghae straightened. "I..I don't mean that,"

Yoona forced a smile. "It's ok Oppa, I know you will never like me..."

Donghae's mouth froze. He sighed loudly. 

"Ah, actually Yoona, he kissed you." Siwon opening the conversation. "I know very well, if Donghae kissed someone." he continued.

"Aish!" Donghae complained.

"You stole it."

"Stole what?" Donghae cluelessly asked.

Yoona exhaled loudly. "You stole my first kiss."She pouted. "I was dreaming about my first kiss to be something romantic, and special, but you ruined my dream first kiss." Yoona stated.

"I will make it up to you, I promise."

"How?" Yoona raised her eyebrows.

Donghae smiled. "You'll find out soon."

"Awwwwwww....."Tiffany leaning against Siwon's shoulders.

"Unnie.." Yoona awkwardly said.

"You know Yoona, Donghae is really good with surprises. He proposed to Jessica in a sunflower field with the sunset. It was very romantic." Tiffany squeeled.

"You can do that Oppa?" Yoona asked Donghae.

"Why? You can't imagine me being romantic?" Donghae asked.

"It's not that, well, I hope you're gonna put up something really special for my dream kiss."

"I will, I promise." Donghae pinched Yoona's cheeks.

=-=-==-=-=-==-=-------------------------

Well I think Yoong and Hae are getting along with each other. keke

I'M REALLY SORRY IT TOOK A LONG TIME UPDATING THE CHAPTER. MY MIND'S KINDA ON PAUSE RIGHT NOW, RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS~

HOPE YOU CAN BEAR WITH MEEEEEEEeee~~~ 

Thank you very much for staying by my side ! ! ! 

Please DO Comment belowww. =D