First encounter with each other

Her HEART

Yoona saw a good looking man staring at her.

She raised one of  her eyebrows and he replied with a sweet smile that made her knees weak.

"Ignore the feeling Yoona!" She scolded herself, then she continued to walk towards her new house. She inserted the key and entered it.

She threw her handbag off the old sofa that the old tenants left.

The house is okay but the wallpapers are not. It was pure white. No trace of picture frames, no scratch and totally clean. If there was a contest of the most boring looking house....well.... this house would be the lifetime winner.

Anyway! Throw away the contest because Yoona already have a fantastic idea about this house.

She kept turning around and framing her ideas inside her mind. "I'll paint this pink and that...." Yoona excitedly stated her ideas. She turned around and with shock, she saw two men standing right in her doorstep. 

She quickly changed her expression. From happy princess to cold aroggant girl.

"You changed your expressions very quick! That  is a talent!" the stranger with a can of soda spoke.

"W-What do you need sirs?" Yoona asked with her chin up.

"Uh.. We're here to give you a welcome..," The other guy looked around. "Welcome, Gift!" He grabbed the soda off the guy's hand and presented it to her.

"A used can of soda?"She gave them a puzzled look  "Thanks. But I'd rather buy my own soda." She sarcastically replied.

The guy walked towards her. "I'm Donghae by the way and there's my good friend Eunhyuk right there." He pointed Eunhyuk.

Yoona nodded. "Yoona."

Donghae smiled widely. "That's a  very nice name."Donghae complimented.

Yoona faked a laugh and shook her head. 

She began unpacking one of the boxes, a box full of pictures. From her childhood to her heart operation. 

Donghae curiously grabbed one of the frames. The picture where Yoona and the name of her heart donor.

"Im Yoon A and Jung Soo-" Yoona grabbed the picture frame off Donghae's hand. 

"You can't just look at my things just like that!" Yoona exclaimed.

"What happened to you?"Donghae asked her. "Did you got an organ transplant"

Yoona smirked. "Why would I need an organ transplant?"

"Then why-" Yoona cut him off.

"I suffered from anemia one year ago." She lied.

Donghae gave her a confuse look."It's true." Yoona glared at Donghae.

"Okay. I believe you." He smiled. "Do you need some help unpacking your things?" He offered.

" "I'll just call you if I need some help." Yoona stated.

Donghae nodded. "Wanna join us for lunch later?" He again offered.

"That would be great!"The happy side of her won't shut up "I already bought my lunch." She said. Which is not true. She haven't eaten breakfast yet and it's already past ten o'clock.

Donghae scratched the back of his neck. "Talk to her!" he exclaimed inside of his head. 

"Do you have anything  to say? Well, if there's none. You can leave now." 

"Come on bro! You have many things to do." Eunhyuk said. "Bye Yoona!" Eunhyuk cheerfully said.

Then they both came out of Yoona's house. "Hey bro, I thought you have no plans about her?" Eunhyuk asked.

"That was forty five minutes ago. But now, I have one." He smirked.

"You're usual plan?--Act nice, make them fall in love with you, tell them you'll marry them and leave them just like that?" Eunhyuk asked Donghae.

"Imma change it a bit." Donghae again smirked. "I'll act nice, make them fall in love with me "deeply" then i'll tell her that i'm already married." Donghae stated.

"Whoa! How heart breaking!!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

--------------------------------

UPDATED!!  

HOPE YOU LIKE CHAPTER 2~

Came back a day earlier~~~ 

It was a very fun vacation!!!!

----------------------------------------

Back to the story~!!!

SO DONGHAE'S JUST FOOLING AROUND WITH YOONA!!!!

OuCh!!!