Let's Get the Party Started!

Her HEART

Siwon approached Yoona and said that the party is ready. She quickly positioned in front of the table and grabbed a stick of barbecue.

She swallowed it like a piece of candy.

The three men stared at her. "Do I look annoying??" She asked like a curious little girl.

"You look adorably cute." Donghae silently commented in his head.

"You look adorably cute!" Said Siwon.

Donghae's eyebrows frowned with anger and jealousy. "I said that first!" he said.

"Well, I didn't hear you" Siwon replied.

He sighed. "Nevermind."

Yoona just smiled while watching them argue about complimenting her. "Oppa, can we just eat?" she requested.

The two men, followed her request. Only Eunhyuk is busy eating, undistracted by the arguing of her two best friends. 

"Hey, Yoona...." Siwon slowly put his arms around her. 

Donghae stared at them.  Yoona pretended she liked it but no, she wished Donghae's arms are the ones around her. She's expecting Donghae to remove Siwon arms and replaced his.

Moments passed but Siwon's arm is still around her. Her expression shows everything she's feeling right now. Donghae don't seem to care about Siwon flirting with her.

"Yah, Siwon! Yoona is uncomfortable, stop doing that!" Eunhyuk is the only one who noticed her icky,unpleasant expression.

"Thanks" She mouthed. Eunhyuk just smiled. Donghae already finished the bottle of beer. Still with expresionless expression.

Donghae leaved the scene. He held his head. "Why can't I confess really?!"  He said. "This is the most boring party I've ever attended!!!!!!!!" 

"Hey Donghae, I just want to informed you that the two guys are already knocked out." Yoona appeared behind Donghae.

He stood up. "Oh, they have really low alcohol tolerance. Aren't you drunk yet?" Donghae asked.

"Mine is high." She said, reffering to her alchol tolerance.

Donghae nodded. "So only the two of us will continue the party?"

"I think so." Yoona lifted her shoulders.

They both went back to the table. 

"So, tell me about your life." Donghae asked.

"My parents died long time ago. I don't know where my other relatives are. I only depend on my aunt who's living in America." she stated. "How about you?" She asked.

"Well, i'm supposed to be married two years ago, but my supposed to be bride died..." he sadly said.

Although she already knew what happened. Yoona pretended she didn't know a thing. "Oh, I'm so sorry for bringing that up." 

"It's okay. It's been a very long time.." He faked a laugh. "She donated her heart in the charity. Her wish is, to find that girl." 

Yoona's heart is pounding with  nervousness. "Ah. I... I'm..." Her lips aren't moving. Is this what they call Brain Freeze? 

Donghae frowned. "You okay?" He asked her.

She suddenly felt a knock in her head which made her go back to reality. "Yah! Absolutely!" Yoona exclaimed with the unfit tone.

"Going back, do you have a love life?" 

She pouted. "I don't have one."

He smiled. "I'm gonna tell you a secret. Promise me, you won't tell anyone about this, okie?" Donghae warned her like a little boy.

She smilingly nodded.

"So, when I was in high school, I met this weird lovely girl.  I don't even know if she knew I exist."

"Is it the Jessica?" she carefully asked.

He smiled. "Jessica is my bestfriend. People often mistaken us as an couple because of our sweetness. Because of that, our parents decided to join our hand in marriage for the sake of their so-called partnership, or emerging. Can't remember." he stated.

Yoona lifted her head. "You didn't love her?" 

"Of course I did. But not more than best friends. We already knew our limitations, before we call each other as super mega bestfriends." He sighed. 'I love somebody else."

"Me too." They both chuckled. "Funny"

"Yeah, may I know who's that lucky guy?" He asked. 

"It's you~" She already said it. Clearly and loudly.

"Me?" 

She's staring at him like there's no tomorrow. After a few seconds, Yoona finally removed her eyes from Donghae.

"Just kidding!"  Yoona exclaimed. "I think, it's better if  I don't reveal it." she calmly said.

He replied with a smile.

====

Hellooooo Guys~~

Hope you like this chapter!!!!

I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYOYEON UNNIE!!!!

SM TOWN JAKARTA HWAITING~ ^_^