He saw her.

Her HEART

"Donghae-ssi!" a woman screamed in front of Donghae's house. "Yah! Donghae, don't hide!!! You said you'll marry me!" the woman screamed her lungs out.

Donghae peeked in the window. 

"Who's that girl again?" Eunhyuk asks while holding a can of soda in his hand.

"No one." Donghae briefly answered.

Eunhyuk laughs. "I don't believe you." He takes a sip of his soda. "That's the fifth woman who came here screaming "Donghae,you said you'll marry me!" " He even copied a woman voice.

Donghae smirked. "I don't even remember asking them." he replied.

"Why don't you just focus yourself in one woman?" Eunhyuk suggests.

Donghae didn't reply. Instead he opened the window.

"Why are you disturbing me early in the morning!" Donghae shouted at the woman.

"Why aren't you answering my call and texts? And please marry me!!" The woman plead.

Eunhyuk joins Donghae at the window. "You can just date me. I'm free and available!" Eunhyuk joked.

"I don't like you, I like Donghae-ssi and besides, you're not my type." The woman sarcastically said.

Because of the woman's answer, Eunhyuk threw the can of soda in the woman's hair and the soda spilled on the woman's expensive Hermes bag.

"What the?!" said the woman as she watched the soda covering her expensive bag.

Then after a hilarious laugh. Donghae and Eunhyuk watched the woman leave.

"You still can't get over Jessica." They both sat in the sofa.

"We shouldnt be talking about her." Donghae replied.

"Hey bro! It's been a year. You should find another woman." Eunhyuk patted Donghae's shoulder.

"You think it's easy?"Donghae asks Eunhyuk. "Well, it's easy for you to say that."

He stood up, looked out the window then he saw a innocent-looking-girl or woman. (Yoona)

He again opened the window.

Eunhyuk saw Donghae looking at the window so deep.

"Hey what's up?" asks Eunhyuk.

"Do you know that girl?" he asked Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk headed a no. "Maybe she's the girl who's moving here in our subdivision." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae felt somehow, delighted. "So we're gonna be neighbors?" he asked.

"Yeah, Kinda. But I heard that girl is a cold,arrogant girl."Eunhyuk informed.

Donghae smiled. He remembered Jessica. He fell in love with her cold appearance.

"You have plans about her?"

Donghae refused. 

-=-=-=-=

LAMEEE!!

i'M such a lame author...sorry guys~~ =(

Thanks for your support BTW! =D