Pretending..

Her HEART

Yoona woke up from her door. She checked the clock and it's already five in the afternoon.

"Ooh. I slept for two hours. Why didn't I sleep in the bed instead?" Yoona lightly knock her head.

She looked out the window and saw Donghae with an apron already barbecuing something for their "jamming" tonight. "That apron...He still wear it." Sudden flashbacks of Jessica showing her the apron that she bought for Donghae.

She faked a smile and closed her eyes tightly. "How can he love me while he's still deeply in love with unnie...." Another drop of tear landed her cheeks.

"I don't want any flashbacks anymore!" She screamed inside her. But you can't stop your brain right? 

One of her memories with Donghae came rushing like an avalanche through her mind..

FLASHBACKSSSS!

Yoona hugged her gift tightly which she's been saving for three months. 

"Whoo! You can do it Yoona! You're Im Yoona!" She keep relaxing herself. She quietly walked towards Donghae's scooter, then she carefully placed the gift. Yoona bit her lower lip, she carefully turned around then saw Donghae standing in front of her with his arms crossed.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"Ouhh. Ahh. Y-Your girlfriend told me to give this to you. It was supposed to be a surprise."She lied. She can't tell Donghae that she's Jessica's friend or else, she's dead.

"Okay.You can go now." Donghae said.

She walked away still hugging the paper bag she personally made. 

"Hey!" Donghae called her. "Thanks!" She replied with a smile and somehow the other part of her heart is happy while the other part is crying.

END OF FLASHBACKSSSS!

"How can he like me when I wore braces, glasses and weird accesories back then?" She asked herself. Yoona went towards the mirror. She's not the weird, nerdy princess anymore...she's now seeing the beautiful flawless alligator Yoona. 

"Donghae is so scary back then... No one ever tried to talk to him except Jessica unnie..." She took a deep breath. " Only Jessica unnie taught him to smile. Now, he's smiling even when he's asleep. Hihi!" Yoona once saw Donghae sleeping below the tree. She tried to take a picture of him,but Donghae caught her,and she ran as fast as she could. She couldnt forget that memory because that's the first time she stared at Donghae that long. Exactly five seconds.

She stood up and quickly dressed for the barbecue jamming tonight.  "Siwon,Eunhyuk and Donghae... They seem to be good guys. I know they won't harm me."  She smiled.

After ten minutes of bathing she put her pink robe and now comes the hardest part of the night. Choosing what to wear even if it's just  a soju/wine party. After thousands pair of jeans and shirts, she finally settled for a yellow shirt and a denim jeans. She put some lipgloss and a bracelet. 

She nervously walked ot of her apartment. Siwon saw her and welcomed her with a sweet smile.

Donghae appeared while holding a plate full of barbecue without his clothes.  She can't help but stare him in the corner of her eyes. Even though she' talking to Siwon all she can see is Donghae and the food.

"Hey Donghae, Yoona came to join us tonight!" Siwon happily said.

"I see. Eunhyuk's over there if  you want to talk to him." Donghae pointed at Eunhyuk.

Yoona wondered. "Are you okay?" Yoona asked.

"I am." Donghae answered.

She walked towards Eunhyuk,leaving Siwon while talking to his phone.

She cleared to catch Eunhyuk's attention. "Hi!" she greeted him.

"Oh, Yoona!" He greeted back.

She smiled at him. "Is Donghae sick?" she can't help but worry about him.

Eunhyuk shook his head. "Well I think he likes you." he said.

Her jaws dropped. "Eh?" That's only she can say right now.

"I know his style is already rot but he still use it." Eunhyuk smile. "Trust me. I'm his bestfriend, I can guarantee you." Then he continued his work.

Yoona stared at the clouds while waiting for the boys to finish all. She offered to help but they all said no. "Well I think he likes you." Eunhyuk's line kept repeating in her head. 

Her life-long wish finally came true. Well, her only wish for now is that Donghae will confess to her tonight and they will marry tomorrow.

"Ugh! What kind of wish is that?!" Yoona said to herself. 

Donghae appeared out of nowhere. "Are you okay?" he asked.

She awkwardly smiled. "Yeah! Of course. I'm just a little bit uh, hungry I guess?"

"What wish?" Donghae asked.

"Did you hear my wish?" Yoona asked Donghae.

"No. That's why i'm asking you what's that wish?" he again asked her.

She bit her lower lip. "My wish is...uhh.." She paused. "To find my boyfriend!" Yoona exclaimed.

Donghae raised his eyebrows. He walked towards her position and sat beside her.

"Don't you have any?" he asked.

She smiled. "He doesn't know I like him." 

Donghae faced her. He stare at her for a few seconds."Why don't you tell him?" 

"It's too complicated. Besides he's already married... I guess?" Yoona caught Donghae still staring at her. Her butterflies on her stomach keep flying. She can't help but blush.

"Your cheeks are turning red." Donghae commented.

Yoona's eyes widened."It's because it's cold." She felt her cheeks with her own palm.

Donghae stood up. "Okay. I'll just check on the two if they are already done." 

She nodded.Donghae walked away.

"I love you~" In a slightly high voice.

Donghae turned his head. "I love you?"

"Oh! I said I love the wind!" She replied.

Donghae nodded then disappeared.

She wiped her imaginative sweat. "That was so, very much close!"

 

 

Sorry guys! ! ! 

I hope this chapter will make it up to you~~

Sorry for mistakes T_T ! ! !
Thanks 4 your support~~~`