Make me JEALOUS.

Her HEART

"Yoona, your face," Siwon told her.

Yoona was surprised,Siwon noticed her reaction. She will turn red and her lips will pout if she is jealous. 

"S-Sorry," Yoona warmed her cheeks with her hands. Then Siwon, removed Yoona's hands from her cheeks and put his hands on it.

He leaned forward,an inch away from her ear.

"Just a second." Siwon whispered in her ears with his gentle breath.

 

Donghae looked at Yoona, her hands are in her cheeks. "Giyeoweo~" . He smiled.  

Siwon leaned to her. "What the..?" He commented.  Donghae clenched his fists. 

"Yah Oppa!" Tiffany shouted and sprayed salt water in Donghae's face.

Because Donghae was busy staring at Siwon and Yoona flirting with each other, the salt water rushed through his eyes.

"It hurts!!!" Donghae screamed and running in the water like a little boy. He really don't like salt water.

 

"What's that for?" Yoona asked Siwon. 

Siwon smiled. "Nothing. I just like whispering." Siwon smirked.

Yoona raised one of her eyebrows. "O-Okay," She replied.

"YAH!!" Eunhyuk screamed and carried her to the water.

"Oppa!" Yoona screamed hitting Eunhyuk with her hands. "Drop me nowww!" Yoona protested.

Eunhyuk laughed, and then he did the unthinkable. He literally dropped her in the water. 

"Why'd you drop me?!" Yoona shouted.

Eunhyuk still laughing. "You said Drop Me Nowww, so I did," He replied.

"But not like that!"  Yoona again shouted. She angrily stepped  out and went to the gazebo where there we're food.

Yoona grabbed a plastic full of chips and headed towards the little cooler where she took a cup of ice cream.

Then, Donghae stepped in too. "Are you alright?" 

Yoona nodded. Suddenly, Yoona remembered something.

"You should start planning about my dream kiss, Oppa."

Donghae turned around to face her. Then he leaned really close to her, as in really close,like half a centimeter away from her face.

"You really want to kiss me that bad, huh?" He boastingly said.

Yoona pushed Donghae's face away from her. She just stared at him.

She could just move forward, then they coudlve kissed.  But why would she want to kiss him?

"Problem?" He casually asked. 

Yoona shook her head. She sighed. 

Tiffany came running to the gazebo. "Come on Yoona, let's check in now. I'm really sleepy." Tiffany said while gathering her things.

Yoona nodded and did the same. They went to the hotel where they will stay for a couple of days.

"Your room key Ma'am." The receptionist handed her the keys. "Just took the elevator, fifth floor." The receptionist stated. She smiled and did what the woman said.

"Unnie, i'll go ahead." Yoona said and waved goodbye to Tiffany.

"Just call if you need something."Tiffany said.  Yoona nodded and smiled as she rode the elevator.

The elevator opened at the fifth floor. She went out and looked for the room.

When she found it she entered the door. It was a modern room, it seems too big for her. 

She quickly headed to the bathroom to clean herself. 

A nice warm bath would be good. All this for free is just, heavenly. Yoona commented in her head

The hotel already provided all the  basic necessities she needed. From shampoo to towels.

"If Fany unnie will marry Siwon oppa, she will be very lucky." After that,she cleaned herself and did her basic routine, then took a nap.

Yoona woke up because of the knock at her door, she checked the time and it's already five in the afternood or evening. 

"Ok.. that wasnt a nap, i slept."

She opened the door and it was Donghae, with a tray of yummy foods. "Hungry?"

Yoona still scratching head, let Donghae in. "Oh, Kamsahamnida,"

Donghae placed the tray in the bed and walked towards her.

"Your welcome~" Donghae smiled and planted a quick kiss on her lips.

She was surprised, she wanted to scream at Donghae but it's too late, he already went out of the room. Lost in her eyes.

"Ahh! That guy!" Yoona annoyed. But she kinda like it. She finished the food Donghae gave her and went downstairs.

Yoona searched for Tiffany, until she saw Donghae flirting with some girl she doesnt know. 

Yoona sighed.She felt uneasy with her body. "Am I angry?"  Yoona erased the thought in her head.

"Uhm," Yoona cleared . "Have you seen Tiffany unnie around here somewhere?" She asked.

Donghae looked at her. "I think  she's with Siwon." Donghae stated and continued flirting with the girl.

"Who is she?" The girl curiously asked.

"Don't mind her." 

Yoona walked out of Donghae's sight. 

As Yoona walked away Donghae followed Yoona in the corner of his eyes. "Aren't you jealous?" 

Donghae stood up. "Oh, Thank you for the time Miss, don't worry I already paid the drink." He said to the girl.

The girl just smiled. "Just come to me anytime if you want to make her jealous."

----------------------=

Can you vote for this story? Thanks a bunch!!

Hope u like this chapter!~~

Been addicted to Fairy Tail...! 

GrayxJuvia