Why are you being like this?

Her HEART

Finally, Donghae's lips touched her forehead. 

Yoona is awakened by Donghae's gentle breath. 

Donghae quickly stood up. "Hi.." He shyly greeted her.

Yoona frowned. "Oppa, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"Nothing, i'm just here to tell you that, we're done in arranging your things." He informed. "You can take a look, if you wish." 

"Ah, really? Kamsahamnida Oppa!" She stood up and hugged him tight. This is the only chance to hug him after so many years of dreaming about it. 

Moments later...

"Yoona.." Donghae removed her arms around him. "I knew what Eunhyuk told you, please don't take that seriously." 

"W-What?" Yoona asked.. Recalling what Eunhyuk told her. "Well, I think he likes you.."

"But why not??" Yoona asked, still confused.

Donghae sighed. "Because, my feelings can change in a minute, and I don't want you to get hurt..." Donghae seriously said.

"Huh?!" Yoona frowned. "How can you do that??" She paused, took a deep breath. "Is that so ? Okay.." She said without looking at him.

"I'll go now.." Then Donghae went out of her room. "Why did I say that?"  Donghae held his head. "Why does Jessica's wish have to be that way?"

After Donghae left her room, Yoona sat on her bed. She can't take what Donghae just said. After many years of hiding her love to him, this is what she'll get?... A HEARTBREAK? 

Well, it's an experience for her. Her first heartbreak, with her first love. "Why me?! Why?!!!" Yoona still protesting inside her mind.

"Yoona? It's Eunhyuk.." Then knocked at her door. "Can I come in?"

She wiped her tears. "Yeah, Go on." 

"I don't know what's going on Donghae's mind right now, " Eunhyuk paused. "He changed, in a blink of an eye. Even me, I can't understand him now."

"Maybe because of Jessica." 

He raised his shoulders. "I will observe him. And, I'll keep you updated." He winked at him then leaved.

She sighed loudly. Still confused about Donghae acting suddenly that way.

"What's with him?"

"Is he playing around?"

"Why?"

"There must a reason.."

"What reason?"

Yoona realized what she's doing, talking to herself in front of the mirror. Although she knew it will never answer back. She just kept doing it like a retarded person. 

"Yoona BABO!" 

She pointed at the mirror. "You really are a fool! You keep falling into his charms!!!!" She scolded herself.

Yoona laid in the bed. Still with millions of unaswered questions running in her mind.  

After calming herself. She decided to check what they done to her house.

"Whoa, they did a good job, very impressive. To think that they are guys." 

"You like it?" It's Siwon, standing in the door.

"Yeah, it's really cool!" She said then smiled. "Thanks~" 

Siwon smiled. "Wanna go for a walk?"He stared at her eyes. "You cried, am I right?" he offered,

She just nodded. "You know me too well," 

"It's because your eyes expressed everything you feel right now.." He softly said. " Come on!" Siwon grabbed her wrist and dragged her outside her house.

"Where are we going?" Yoona wondered.

Siwon smiled. "Somewhere quiet." He saw his lips form a little smile.

Yoona frowned wondering what is the meaning of his smile.

She nearly had a heart attack when he brought her to the church. They entered together still holding her wrist. 

They sat in the very first sit after the altar. "You're a Christian?" she asked.

He nodded with a smile. "Go, tell Him everything and he'll listen."

She followed what Siwon told her to do.

 

 

 

They went home happy....    [To be continued....]

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

Hello There!!~~~

 

       Donghae's acting weird in front of Yoona because he's liking her. But he can't ! Because he have to fulfill Jessica's wish...... What will happened next? Will Siwon and Yoona be a couple?

 

Please do comment belowww~~~ =D