Feelings

Her HEART

After the awkward atmosphere. Yoona break it by checking the time.

"I really need to go." 

He sighed. "You sure?"

She nodded. "Yeah." Yoona smiled. "We can still talk tomorrow Donghae-ssi!" Yoona assuring Donghae.

"Really? Will you go here?"he asked.

"I need help about unpacking things.Maybe you can help me?" Yoon offered.

"Sure!" Donghae answered without hesitation.

Yoona flashed a sweet smile and they bid goodbye to each other.

Yoona washed her face, she can't removed the smile in her face, it's like it's glued in her face. She again smiled,with her background song "Sunflower" by SNSD.

She sighed. Yoona stared at the mirror for a few seconds. What if all her "what if's" came true? She asked herself.

 

Meanwhilee.....

Donghae opened the story book about Jessica and him. It is true that he once fell in love for Jessica but Jessica said that they can't go beyond their limitations. Even though it's hard for the both of them because it's the call  of the heart, they still manage to be super mega bestfriends after they both agreed that they will not risk their friendship in any circumstances.

He smiled. How did he stopped falling for Jessica? Why can't he do the same to Yoona? 

Donghae scanned his brain for answers. But he didn't find any.

"What about Jessica's wish? If I fall for Yoona, what about the girl Jessica is talking about?" He kept asking himself. Although he knew Jessica would make a way to answer all his questions.

He stood up and pulled the letter from Jessica.

 

Donghae~

                Lee Donghae, my bestfriend and my loving boyfriend. Thank you for being there since we we're 8 years old. It's been quite a journey for us, don't you think so?Well, anyway, I just want to tell you that I signed a foundation about organ transplanting.I hope you understand why. This day, we had a little fight. We are mad at each other, but I know you'll find a way to make things right. If we don't end up with each other, I want you to look for someone better than me. =)

               Oppa, I love you!!!! 

 

                              ( Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. by Theodor Seuss Geisel.)

-Jessica                                

Before the accident.

Jessica opened her bag beside the driver's seat.

(After their fight, Donghae decided to call Jessica)

DH: Sica, where are you going now?

JS: Oppa, don't worry. I'm just going to cool off my head. Don't worry.

DH: Where exactly are you going?

JS: Oppa, i'm driving.

DH: Just tell me where.

JS: Oppa, if I tell you. You will know where I hide everytime we fight. Just don't worry about me okay?

DH: Sica, Just tell me.

JS: Alright! I'm going at the park, at the back of the huge painting. Oppa, I really need to go....Aahhhhhhhhhh!

A truck hit her car, stopping her heart beat, turning everything into black.

 

 

After recalling the painful scene in his head. He decided to sleep wondering what will happen tomorrow.                                                                  

                                      

 

 

 

The Next Day~

 

It's 6:30 in the morning, Yoona heared someone knocking at her door. 

She extended her arms and rubbed her eyes. "It's too early....I slept late last night." Yoona complained. She went to the bathroom to wash and brush. Then, she went downstairs to check the person who's knocking at her door early in the morning.

She unlocked the door knob and the barrel bolt. Yoona slowly opened it and the door revealed Donghae's face. Smiling like the sun.

"Good Morning~" He greeted her with his arms behind his back.

"Oh, Good Morning too~"She greeted back. "What's in your back?" She asked.

He showed a plastic bag with food. "Breakfast for you!" Donghae entered her house without asking and went straight to her kitchen. He arranged the table. 

"Sit here." Donghae moved the chair for her.

"Oh, Are you going to help me unpack my things?" She asked.

"Yeah, of course." Donghae looked at Yoona while  yawning. "You seem so tired." 

Yoona yawned again. "I'm okay."She replied.

"Okay, eat your breakfast and go back to sleep.I'll call Eunhyuk and Siwon to lend a hand for you." Donghae said.

"Thank you very much  Donghae-ssi~" She replied and do what Donghae said awhile ago.

After she finished her breakfast. Donghae escorted her to her room.Then he left. Her important files and pictures about her operation is kept in the special drawer in her room. 

Soon, Yoona fell asleep. After a few moments Donghae peeked at Yoona who's sleeping soundly.

. Donghae walked towards her.He slowly touched Yoona's cheek. Feeling it with his arms. He can't believe she looks million times more beautiful. The longer you stare the beautiful she gets.

He stared at her lips. "To kiss, or  not?" He asked himself.

Donghae leaned closer. "Forehead or Lips?"He again asked.

His lips came closer to her forehead. Just an inch away...

 

 

 

.

....then Yoona woke up.

 

 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

 

Thank you for the 99 subscribers!!! 

 

Thanks so much guys~!! 

XOXO