What will happen now?!

Her HEART

After going to church Siwon and Yoona went to a restaurant near the church.

They sat in the table nearest to the window. "Oppa, I'm really thankful to you." 

"You don't have to, I just don't like seeing you suffer because of Donghae's foolishness." He said.

Yoona sighed. "Why's he acting that way, by the way?" Yoona asked.

"I think it's because of Jessica's wish.." He pause. "I don't really know what wish she asked for, but I think it's about marriage or something." 

He sipped his drink. "Donghae was so depressed. He didnt talk to anyone except himself. It was just a slip of the tongue, he accidentally said that Jessica have a wish, but he never gave the details." 

Yoona think as hard as she can. "What would it be?" she asked him.

"Dunno,Yoona just forget about that today, i'll see if I can ask about that to Donghae." Siwon informed her.

Yoona nodded. They continued eating.

 

"Eunhyuk, where will Siwon and Yoona go? I saw them a while ago" Donghae asked Eunhyuk.

"You already know where will he take her, to the church. He do that to every girl who have problems." Eunhyuk said.

Donghae hurriedly went to the church but he didn't find Siwon and Yoona. 

He waited for ten minutes but no Siwon and Yoona. 

Then when he decided to go home he saw Yoona and Siwon coming out at a restaurant...

Laughing and talking as if they we're a couple.  Siwon's holding Yoona's wrist. 

He sighed loudly. "Am I jealous?" He asked himself. He smirked. "Why would I be??"

"I'd rather not call her, I might ruined her mood.." Donghae decided.

Then he walked home alone..............by himself................he's a forever alone noww.......

"Hey Donghae!" Someone called his name, it's a voice of a girl.

He turned around and saw Tiffany wearing a pink blouse and a black skirt.

"Hey!" He greeted her. 

Tiffany came running towards him. "Oppa! How long it has been since we last saw each other?!" Tiffany asked with a bright expression.

"Two years?" 

"Hah! Yeah ! It's been two years. How are you now?" Tiffany asked.

"Donghae smiled awkwardly. "I'm much better now."He stated.

"Oh, that's good! Because I heared Siwon came? Is that  right?" 

Donghae nodded. "Yeah,why?"

"Ooh, can I come with you?" Tiffany asked showing her aegyo.

"I can't say No to you Ppany-ah!" He patted her head.

"Are you going home now?" 

Donghae shook his head. "Maybe later. Wanna go somewhere?" Donghae offered.

Tiffany showed her eyesmile. "Sure! Why not?!"

When they started walking Donghae noticed something. "Wait, where are we going?" 

Tiffany think. "Ouhmm.. Ah! I want to go to your house!"  She stated.

"Huh? But I don't want to go home.." Donghae complained.

"Oppa, there's nowhere to go but your house." 

"What about your house?" Fany asked.

Fany pouted. "Aish, Oppa, what are we gonna do there?" 

"Oh, your right. Come on let's go home!" Donghae ran then Tiffany chased him until they reached the house.

"Siwon Oppa!" Tiffany shouted.

Siwon turned around, then greeted her. "Oh Ppany~!" He greeted her with a hug.

"Wah~ You look so cool!" Tiffany complimented.

Yoona whose watching, wondering who is that girl. "They seem so close.."

"That's Tiffany Hwang, Siwon's ex-girlfriend. They still remained as friends, how cute." Eunhyuk talked out of nowhere.

Yoona smiled. "That's really cute."

Donghae looked at her,  Yoona does the same. Then their eyes met. "It's so uncomfortable"

"Oh! Yoona, this is my good friend Tiffany Hwang." Siwon breaking Yoona and Donghae's staring thing.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Tiffany bowed.

Yoona also bowed. "I'm Im YoonA, Nice to meet you!" Yoona said brightly.

"You look nice as friends." 

"We will be, Oppa. Right?" Fany said with her fists closed making an "Aja!" 

"Y-Yeah." 

Siwon escorted Tiffany inside the house. They both sat in the sofa.

"Yoona, what is your job?" Tiffany asked.

"I don't have one." 

"Huh?" Tiffany asked,confused. "What are you doing for a living?" 

"I'm depending on my aunt, who's in the U.S.A."

Tiffany nodded. "How did Siwon and you meet?"

"We met at McDonalds." 

Tiffany laughed. "Really?"  Yoona nodded.

"Why are you asking so many questions Tiffany?" Siwon said holding a tray of juice and crackers in his hands. "Are you jealous?"

Tiffany smirked. "I'm not believe me." Tiffany smiled at her. "If by chance, Yoona. Please don't hurt Siwon,don't do what I did."

"Unnie, we're not in the situation."

"I know, it's, if by chance. I don't want him to get hurt again."

Yoona nodded awkwardly. 

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Another update from me! 

I decided to add Fany in the story but her character won't last long because i'm focusing mor on YoonSiHae~

Hope you like it!

Thank you 102 subscribers!!!! It really means a lot to me~

XOXO