Meeting Siwon~

Her HEART

Yoona continued to open one box after another. 

"This goes to the bedroom." She said and slided the box to the bedroom.

After one hour of working Yoona felt her tummy aching. "Oh. I haven't eaten breakfast and lunch..." She reached for her bag and grabbed her wallet.

She went out of her house and headed to a fast food chain named "McDonald's" near the subdivision. The guard opened the door for her.

"Good Morning Ma'am~" The guard happily greeted her.

She smiled. "Good Morning too~" And after that she headed towards the counter to order her lunch/breakfast for that day.

"Uhm. . Can I have.. blah blah blah blahhhhhhh.. Thank you."

She seated besides the window and waited for her food to come. 

---

After five minutes of waiting,her food finally came. She smiled and opened widely and ate it. In the middle of her "paradise" feeling, a guy approached her.

"Hey, can I join you?" said the guy.

She chewed and chewed again. "Uhh. Sure. Why not." And continued to eat.

"Thanks!" The guy sat on the opposite side of the table. "I'm Choi Siwon by the way." 

"Irm....Yoorna." 

"So, your from here?" asks Siwon.

Yoona cleared . "Yeah. Just moved in this morning." she stated.

"Where?"

"The nearest subdivision here." she took a sip of the juice. "You know, you go left then another left and finally turn right." 

"Ohh! That's where i'm going right now to visit some friends." Siwon said as he nodded.

"Who?" she asks.

"I'll introduce you to them later after we eat." Siwon said.

Yoona nodded and finished her food. 

Siwon offered her for a ride but she refused she like to walk on windy days like this. 

After 10 minutes of walking Yoona reached the front gate of the subdivision where she saw Siwon with his car waiting for someone or her.

"Hey Yoorna!" Siwon greeted her. 

"Yoorna?"She gave him a puzzled look. "Who's Yoorna?"

"Your Yoorna right?" Siwon said.

"Oh. You mean Yoona. I'm not Yoorna." And she laughed. 

"Come on now. I'll introduce you to my friends."

"Can we walk? I like walking, especially on windy days." She informed.

Siwon agreed. Siwon left his car and joined Yoona.

Yoona kept wondering why Siwon is  leading her to the direction of her house.

"D'you know my house?" Yoona asked Siwon.

Siwon shook his head. "No." he answered.

"Then why are we here?" Yoona wondered.She focused her attention to the road. "Or maybe... Siwon's friend is Donghae...."  She can't help but wonder.

She forced her brain to erase that thought. "Ahh! It can't be!!! "  She screamed inside her.

"We're here." Siwon stated.

"Oh...okay."

. . . 

. . 

 

And her brain is right....It's Donghae's friend Siwon.....

"Come on in!" Siwon offered. 

Yoona nodded. They entered Donghae's house.

"Donghae! Eunhyuk! Who's here?" Siwon screamed.

Yoona shook her head while looking around Donghae's house."What a messy messy room" 

There are used jacket on a sofa,unfinished drink of coffee and many unusual things that a house must not have...

Donghae came out of a door and so as Eunhyuk holding a can of beer in their hands.

Donghae grinned."Look who's here." 

"Hi!" Eunhyuk greeted her. "And hey buddy!" And the three of them did the usual thing that guys do when they meet.

"Hey guys! This is my new friend Yoona here." Siwon introduced her.

Yoona pretended that it's the first time meeting Hae and Hyuk.

She faked a smile. "Nice meeting you!"

Donghae can't stop grinning. 

"Wae?!" She mouthed without Siwon noticing.

Donghae shook his head, still laughing.

"Why don't you join us for a drink tonight Yoona?" Siwon asks.

Yoona raised her eyebrows." Drink? Like soju?"

"Yeah.Something like that. But i'm more into wines." he replied.

"Wines?...Such a perfect guy~" she said to herself.

"You should join Donghae and Eunhyuk they are soju guys." said Siwon.

"Ooh."She awkwardly smiled.

"But be careful of Donghae when he's drunk. He have a habit of  telling his drinkmates his personal life,especially Jessi-"

Donghae moved his elbow to Siwon. "Oh.. Yeah." Siwon remembered.

"By the way Yoona where's your house?" Siwon asked.

"That one."  Yoona pointed her house in front of EunHae's.

"Really?! So we're gonna be neighbors??"Siwon asked, surprised.

"I think that's it." Yoona replied.

"Gonna leave you for a while. Explore the house!" Siwon said and they leave her. 

"Explore the house?! More like EXPLORE THE DUMP!"Yoona commented. 

Yoona did what Siwon said. She explored the dump! I mean the so-called "house"

"Well, they are boys. They are naturally lazy when it comes to cleaning~." Her positive side said.

Yoona entered the first door that caught her attention. When she entered it. It surprised her. It was a thousand times different from the sala.There's picture of him with Eunhyuk and Siwon. Also,there's a very big picture of Jessica wearing a wedding gown and Donghae with a white tuxedo.

A tear came rushing through her cheek. Her knees weakened as she explore Donghae's room.

"Are they married?" She asked herself. Yoona moved to the book shelf where every book have names.

"Graduation...Friends...Family....Jessica and I..." She stopped. Yoona picked the book, "Jessica and I"

.....Yoona nervously opened it....

"You're just gonna hurt yourself all over again Yoona."Yoona warned herself. But her curiosity won.

..........

"Once upon a winter day,Prince Donghae met the Forever Lovely Jessica in a cafe near the park. 

She's so lovely that Prince Donghae can't resist her charm. He asked her out to a date and they danced till sundown.

But, it's not a happy ever after ending. Just a day before their wedding..the Forever Lovely Jessica died."

Yoona shut the book. Controlling her tears.

"Yoona? Are you crying?" Donghae entered the room.

Yoona straightened. "Uhh.No! Uhh.. It's just the..uhmm. dirt inside my eye." Yoona replied.

Donghae came closer to her. "Did you read this?" He asked while pointing the book she's holding.

"Ouhh. This?No! I just want to ask you, how did you make this cover? It's really beautiful!"Yoona lied.

"I just printed this out of pretty art papers. I'll teach you some other time."Donghae replied. "I think it's time for you  to go. See you later!" Donghae waved goodbye.

Yoona ran out of Donghae's house and went to her house. She sat on the floor behind the door while crying....

 

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ,BEEN VERY BUSY!!

HOPE YOU LIKE THE 3RD CHAPTER ! ! !

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND HAPPY 85 SUBSCRIBERS!!! 

Thanks again guys~~ <3

xoxo