Fany and Donghae

Her HEART

After many hours of travelling they finally reached their destination.

"Wah! Yeppeo, it's still the same feeling!" Tiffany smelling the beach air.

"Why don't you two go back to each other?" Eunhyuk suggested.

Tiffany turned around and faced Eunhyuk. "I don't like him, I have a new love interest." 

Donghae and Siwon came towards Eunhyuk and Tiffany.  "Who?" They both asked curiosly.

Fany smirked. "Do you think I'll reveal it on public?" 

Yoona who's watching the three men gather in one place is amazed by their closeness. 

Tiffany walked towards her. "Come on Yoona, tell me something about him." Tiffany put her arms around her shoulders.

They walked towards the water leaving the three guys alone.

"Yoona, have you ever dated someone before?" Fany asked.

Yoona shooked her head. "But I had my first love..."

"It must be a one-sided relationship, that's sad." Fany commented.

Yoona smiled. "Unnie, tell me about your relationship with Siwon oppa." Yoona said while seating in the dry part of the beach.

Tiffany also sat. "Uhm, we're just like bestfriends with commitment with each other, i was very happy until one day we both woke up thinking other things instead of each other. It's funny how we got tired of each other at the same time." Tiffany laughed. "What about you Yoona? Tell me about your first love."

"Oh, okay." Yoona uncertainly said. "My bestfriend was his girlfriend. Oppa doesnt know me but I know him very much. One day, when I've decided that I'll confessed to him my bestfriend came to me and said that Oppa proposed to her. My heart broke into pieces but I can't do anything, I have to be happy for my bestfriend."

Tiffany's puppy eyes showed. "Wow, how can you be happy in that situation?"

Yoona didnt answer instead she continued her story.  "Then another one day, My bestfriend got into a sad thing and the marriage didn't pushed through. I felt really bad..." Yoona suddenly stopped.

"Fany-ah!" Siwon screamed. They both turned around. "Let's go eat!" Siwon offered.

Yoona hurriedly stood up and went to the little hut Fany did the same.

When they reached the gazebo Donghae offered her a plate but Tiffany took it off Donghae's hand. "Thankyouverymuch!" Fany said.

They both stared at Tiffany. Yoona took her own plate and gather her own food. 

She seated  beside Eunhyuk while Tiffany sat beside Donghae.

Tiffany picked beef cutlet and fed Donghae.

Donghae ate the food and looked at Yoona who's head bowed.

Yoona pretended she didnt saw anything but instead she bowed her head.

"The heck?! She doesn't care?!" Donghae screamed in his mind.

"Oppa you want water?" Asks Tiffany.

Donghae shook his head  "No, i'm good." He replied.

Yoona finished her food and went to the shore to clear her mind.

"Why she's feeding him really?!"

"Donghae oppa have hands and ten fingers!!!"  Yoona argued.

Siwon came towards her. "You okay?" He asked.

Yoona nodded with a smile. "Oppa...,"

"Waeyo?" 

"Do you think Fany unnie and you have a chance of getting back together?" Yoona asked.

Siwon shrugged his shoulders. "I honestly don't know."

"Do you still love unnie?"

Siwon nodded. "Of course, we've been together for three years, then broke up last year."

"But Tiffany said, you got tired of each other at the same time." Yoona curiously asked.

Siwon laughed. "Yeah it's true, we decided to broke up then after some time, I realized I still love her."

Siwon sighed. "I don't know if she still do."

The two remained silent. Then Yoona saw Tiffany and Donghae playing in the water like the one you see in movies.

Siwon and Yoona stared at both of them. 

"She looks happy." Siwon commented. Eventhough his heart ache because Tiffany found her new "happiness", Siwon still manage to smile.

"Aww, what a man." Yoona said in her head about Siwon's comment. But she also can't help but feel jealous.

Siwon examined Yoona's reaction. 

"Jealous?, checked!" Then Siwon laughed.

 

-=-=-=

Hiyaaaaaa~! Sorry again for a very late update! Hope you like this chapter..!

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS!