Chapter 7: archangels, goddess and god

♥♥Blood of a Goddess♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N 

 

hello! *waves my hand* this chapter is all about the unexpected visitors of archangel michael in the angel's mansion. i include yoona as athena and siwon as ares here in this chapter.  just imagine that the picture of athena and apollo are yoona and siwon in that suit^^

oh my...i forgot to say that sooyoung is the goddess aphrodite here...

okies okies

enjoy^^

 

 

 

 

 

after a morning of flying around the city of seoul, Archangel Michael swiftly arrived at the mansion.  angel liza who saw archangel michael walking on the halls of the mansion appeared infront of him and mentioned that there will be an unexpected guests who are going to visit them and they will be arriving in the mansion within an hour.

a.m: guests?

angel liza: yes archangel michael. the messanger Hermes appeared earlier and he told me to tell you about the unexpected guests

a.m: if hermes went down here in the mortal world then the guest is a very important being. did he give you a clue as to who are the UNEXPECTED guests are?

angel liza: no archangel michael

a.m: who might it be...the god hermes could be a tease sometimes whenever he brings message from the gods and goddesses *shook his head*

angel liza: who do you think they might be archangel michael?

a.m: i could not think of anyone who might have the guts to go here in the mortal world

angel liza: uhhm... do you think it might be him?

a.m: him? *gave angel liza a questioning look?

angel liza: y-yes...him...ki~

a.m: *cuts off angel liza* i don't know *sigh*

angel liza: but...i think it's him archangel michael... i've never seen the sky so angry before *look at the sky* too many thunder going on. 

a.m: i know. i've felt how angry the sky is ever since the sun rises

angel liza: so it must be him then *bit her lips*

a.m: ..............i hope it's not him.

angel liza: uhhhm...where would you like to talk to them?

a.m: i'll be waiting for them in the gazebo.angel liza *look at angel liza*  

angel liza: yes archangel michael?

a.m: do not be scared for i know that it's not him

angel liza: i...i will archangel *bow* will i summon the hunters kris and suho?

a.m: yes. do summon them, so i could introduce the hunters to our VISITORS. who ever the visitors are. 

 

archangel michael who feared that the visitor might be the king himself didn't show his fear infront of  angel liza, he doesn't want the angel to think that the king is a strict man. even though he is afraid just like angel liza, angel michael's features are still the same. the smile  on his face can be seen and his bright aura that illuminate the suns rays can still be seen surrounding his body. after dismissing angel liza, archangel michael then went straight to the basement of the mansion to clear his mind from the news for a bit .

 

 

 

 

 

 

At kris house

 

 

tiffany and lay woke up early just to prepare breakfast for everybody. tiffany was glad that their cousin suho will be living with them. for tiffany another person who will be living with them means that their family is growing. tiffany treats tao as a younger brother ever since he met him because he is kris and lay's close friend ever since their elementary days. since sooyoung will be living with them also she will also treat sooyoung a her younger sister.

while cooking breakfast tiffany couldn't hide her worry for the tall girl and her family's where about. while preparing lay could sense that tiffany is worried even though she's not telling him.

lay: what's bothering you babe?

fany: nothings bothering me babe *smile* why would you think of that?

lay: *stopped chopping some tomatoes and went closer to tiffany* come on babe. you know i can tell that if a person has a problem just by hearing their heartbeat.

fany: i know. but i'm really not worried *eye smile*

lay: is it about sooyoung?

fany: *bit her bottom lip*

lay: so your worried about the girl

fany: *sigh* neh. i'm worried. it's been days ever since she appeared infront of the house and still no news of her relatives

lay: maybe they are already looking for her. but maybe her relatives are not yet here in seoul.

fany: i think they abandoned her already. they didn't care about her or even they don't love her anymore. if that happens then who will be there for her?take care of her?

lay:..............

fany: poor girl. if that happens then where will she live?eat?bath? what if she run away from us? and we won't see her again *hug lay and rested her head on his shoulder*

lay:  she can stay here if ever that happenes. and i think we need a new addition to our ever growing family. you won't be left out anymore since sooyoung is here with us now*smile* 

fany: can she really stay babe?

lay: silly tiffany...this is your house so it's up to you if you want her to stay here  *kissed tiffanys forehead*. 

fany: thank you babe...

lay: have you forgotten already that when we first found her you said she can stay with us.

fany: did i really said that?

lay: neh *pinch tiffanys nose* aigoo...your really getting old already babe...

fany: *pout* no i'm not

while both tiffany and lay are being sweet to each other tao,kris and suho appeared in the kitchen then took their sit. lay and tiffany continued their cooking while they are all having a nice conversation. little did everyone know that sooyoung and outcry left the house because outcry sensed that an angel is approaching kris house. outcry doesn't want the angel to see them so she immediately woke up sooyoung and in an instant when sooyoung woke up they left the house.  

the doorbell of the house rang and lay walk towards the main door to see who could be their visitor. just a couple of steps away from the door, lay already know that the person infront is not human. when he opened the door his eyes widened upon seeing the visitor. the visitor smiled at him and  just went straight inside the house without being invited to come in.

tiffany was done cooking the breakfast, so she excused herself from tao,kris and suho so she could wake up sooyoung so she can eat with them. before she leaves the kitchen lay and the visitor appeared in the kitchen door, tiffany greeted the visitor with an eye smile while tao and kris both drop their spoon. tiffany just shrug at the awkward tension going on in the kitchen. tiffany then left the kitchen and started to walk towards sooyoungs room.

after a couple of minutes looking at the unexpected guest that arrive kris and tao stood up from where they are sitting and took a sit at the couch across the kitchen. the visitor greeted lay,kris and tao  cheerfully.

kris: you're here? 

lay: are we in some kind of trouble?

tao: me and lay hyung already gave the vampire to the two vampire in black.

visitor: hey. i'm a visitor here. aren't you three even going to greet me or something?

lay: visitor? you just walk inside. you can't just go barging someones house without being invited to come in.

visitor: because you're not even moving. so i just let myself in. *looks around* nice house. and tiffany-sshi didn't even recognize me.  

kris: what do you want angel liza?

tao: why are you even here in the wee of time?

angel liza: you guys are no fun visiting *frown* whenever you go to the mansion i treat you nice and give you food and drink.  but now that it's my turn to visit you, all of you just do is look at me and asked me many question. not fair

lay: angel liza don't be a drama queen. it's doesn't suit you *shook his head*

kris: mind telling us why are you here in MY house?

angel liza: really not fair *sigh* alright... i'm here because the hunter kris and suho are summoned to come to the mansion now. it is important that you two arrive there as soon as possible

suho: me? why would i go to your mansion? i didn't do anything

angel liza: don't worry it's nothing suho. the archangel wants you two to meet someone in the mansion. archangel michael will be waiting for you in the gazebo.

kris: we just saw him yesterday.and he wants to see us again *sigh* 

angel liza: *look at kris with a serious look* what are you even two waiting for? don't go whining about meeting him again and go now to prepare yourselves. he doesn't like people who are making him wait.   

kris,lay and tao who knew angel liza for how many years got scared at her when her face became serious all of a sudden and it's their first time to see angel liza not smiling brightly. as if like a cue when angel liza look at the clock, kris drags suho out of the kitchen and went to their rooms. kris,suho and tiffany saw each other at the top of the stairs. tiffany told them both that sooyoung is not in her room, kris got worried and wanted to look for sooyoung but he stopped the thought of looking for her because he and suho needs to go to the angel's mansion immediately.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Angel's Mansion

 

 

 

 

 

15min till the guest arrives, archangel michael went straight to the backyard where the gazebo is located. arch angel michael likes the gazebo because the view at the back is breathtaking and he can relax here whenever he has a time to relax his mind just to keep them off from the problems. just after he took a sit on the couch, a sudden gust of cold air was felt sending a slight chill in his body. archangel michael sensed that he is already not alone and he is now being watch while he is sitting facing the view.

a.m: are you one of the visitor that the messanger is talking about?  

-SILENT-

a.m: ah...where are my manners.please do take a sit and join me in looking the view

someone: how are you doing archangel michael?

 

 

 

 

(archangel raphael)

 

(archangel gabriel) 

 

 

 

before could  the archangel michael answer the familiar voice who just spoke to him, the figure appeared  infront of him with a flawless half flight and block the view that the archangel is looking at. then a second being appeared beside the other person. a smile formed on archangel michaels pinkish lips when the familiar faces greeted him with their most angelique smiles that can melt anybody. the archangel didn't move from the couch when the two figure approached him slowly . 

someone1: archangel raphael i have a feeling that we are not welcome here *grin*

archangel rapahel(a.rap): archangel gabriel why would you say that?

archangel gabriel(a.gab): someones's not happy to see us *took a sit and examined his sword*  

a.rap: *look at archangel michael* aren't you happy to see your brother's at arms?

a.m: hello raphael the healer. i'm happy to see both of you here *smile*

a.gab: *look at archangel michael and grinned* yeah right michael the warrior. and stop with the smirk. 

a.m: hello gabriel the powerful archangel *smile* my smirk is different from my smile

a.gab: really? *gave archangel michael a grin* it seems that your smile and smirk are the same. so i don't know the difference between the two.

a.m: it is different *chuckle* ah...it seems that you already miss me

a.gab: miss you? why would i miss you?

a.rap: yes indeed michael. he do misses you. especially your daily afternoon activity. he misses that

a.gab: *gave archangel raphael a menacing look and pointed his sword to him* you! how dare you spill my secret? i thought your my brother?

a.rap: i am your brother but he still needs to know that you miss him and your so happy to have given a chance to go here so you would see him*eye smile* 

a.gab: *growl* i wanted to slice you right now but it won't work for you. even how many times i would slice you, you will heal yourself and that's no fun 

a.m: *chuckle* i miss this...i miss this everytime we have a free time to see each other. oh where is archangel uriel and archangel samael?

a.rap: archangel uriel is on a mission while archangel samael doesn't want to leave the underworld. as always he likes to be alone

a.gab: don't worry about him. being the angel of death is not easy you know so let him be in his own world

a.m: did hermes told you why did they both send you here?

a.rap: all i know is this get together is kept secret to the others

a.m: *look at archangel raphael* kept secret to others?

a.gab: yes. the other angel in the immortal world doesn't know that we went down here

a.rap: *look at the sky* have you notice that the sky has become a slight dark already?

a.gab: maybe king minho is angry so he made the sky angry 

a.m: just when the sun rises the sky is already like that.

a.rap: i don't think the king is responsible for that *serious in playing with his ball of light* someone godly other that the king is making the sky angry.

a.m: would it be yuri(hera)?

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter