Chapter 5(at the park)

♥♥Blood of a Goddess♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it's already morning and the sun is shining brightly at the Wu family house.sooyoung is the first person to wake up,actually she didn't sleep that's why she's the first person to wake up.sooyoung went outside the joined balcony of her room and kris room.she got up and stood up in the edge of the balcony,while standing she closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh air.

kris  stir in his sleep when the sunlight touched his face.kris rub his eyes and slowly opened it,when he is fully awake he got out of his bed and walk towards the sliding door to the balcony.when he look outside he saw sooyoung standing on the edge of the balcony with her arms wide opened,he thought that sooyoung was going to jump. he opened the door and run towards her,kris grab her wrist and pulled sooyoung down making sooyoung fall into his arms.

sooyoung opened her eyes in shock,she looked at kris while she's still in his arms.kris on the other hand was looking at sooyoungs lips down to her jawline,while shifting kris gaze to sooyoungs jawline he gulp the lump in his throat. sooyoung realize that kris is sweating,she rub the sweat in kris forehead making kris blush when he felt sooyoungs touch. flare was looking at both kris and sooyoung,she growled at kris when he is still carrying sooyoung.

sy: why are you sweating kris-sshi? are you nervous?

kris: a-ani...

sy: maybe your sick *put her palm in kris forehead to check if he is sick* that's odd.your not hot

 

 

 

kris: your lips are so pink.and your eyes.it's violet.that's weird *slighly furrowed his eyebrow in confusion* i thought i just saw your eyes are blue last night not violet.  

sy: oh.i really have green eyes.

kris: so...uhm...a-are y-you hungry? *weak smile*

sy: do you have apple?

kris: i....i don't k-know.

both kris and sooyoung became silent when their eyes met.kris controlled himself while looking at sooyoung eyes, he thought that sooyoungs eyes are draining his bodys energy.while they are looking at each other tao entered kris room,when he didn't see kris on the bed and saw the sliding door of the balcony is open he walk towards the balcony.when he was already on the door he saw kris was carrying sooyoung bridal style. tao cleared his throat,kris and sooyoungs went back to reality when they heard someone cleared their throat. kris slowly let sooyoung down and smiled at her.

tao: breakfast is serve. come on sooyoung let's go down.

sy: oh...uhhhmm *looked at kris for his approval to go with tao*

kris: *looked at sooyoung* it's ok you can go with him. i still need to wash.

sy:  *lowered her head in disappointment* o-ok...i'll just see you again

tao: *walk closer to sooyoung and grab her wrist* come on.fany noona is waiting for us. *looked at kris and mouthed* i'll take her away from you for a moment.bye *smirk* 

kris: *looked at tao confuse* [what is he saying?aish this kid] go on.go down now if noona is already waiting for you

tao slightly drag sooyoung towards the door while sooyoung took a last glanced at kris who's sadness can be seen in his face.when both sooyoung and tao are out of his room kris rested his hand on the balcony railing and looked at flare.

kris: *sigh* what am i doing outcry? i'm so...confuse...i wish i still had the time to carry her,if it isin't for tao maybe i'm still holding her close. *sigh* she gave me warmth that i can't explain. weird huh *chuckle* well i'm already weird coz i'm talking to a dog.a dog!pfft. well you better go down to outcry...go on.

flare's face softened,she slowly walked out of the balcony and out of kris room.kris followed flare,when flare was already gone he locked his room and went straight to the shower.

 

 

 

tiffany and lay was already done eating their breakfast when sooyoung and tao appeared inside the kitchen.tao helped sooyoung to take a sit in the stool then he served the breakfast to her.sooyoung was just looking at the plate for the whole 10min,fany wondered why is sooyoung not eating her breakfast.fany pushed the plate even closer to sooyoung,sooyoung looked at tiffany when she push the plate closer.

fany: sooyoung eat your breakfast.it won't taste good if it's cold already.

sy: what is this food fany unnie?

fany: *looked at sooyoungs eyes with questioning look* you don't know that?  

sy: *nods*

fany: that's hotdog and hash brown.

sy: hot dog and hash brown?

lay: yes. and it's delicious. go on try it?

sy: *grab the hotdog with her hand*

fany: *stop sooyoung from eating.took the fork and used it for the hotdog* use fork not your hand *smile*

sy: fork...i never used fork before...

tao: jinjja?

sy: *nods*  

while sooyoung was eating the hotdog kris appeared in the kitchen.kris gave fany,lay and tao a smile but when he saw sooyoung looking at him he just looked away.not wanting to embarrass himself.fany noticed that kris was blushing,then an idea went through her mind.

fany: kris

kris: weyo noona?

fany: can you please go with sooyoung to the park.since she doesn't know where it is show it to her

kris:me? why me?

tao: *raised his hand* i'll go if hyung doesn't want to go.

fany: no your going to help lay

lay: help in?

fany: *gave lay a just-go look*

lay: oh...ok...yeah tao...help me...helm me in...

tao: in what hyung?

lay: *looked at fany* why is he helping me again babe?

fany: *face palmed herself*you gonna help him clean the house

lay: ah....ok... *eyes widened* what!clean!

fany: *nods*

sy: i'll.....help

fany: no sooyoung.go with kris to the park.so you and outcry can have some master owner bonding. kris buy outcry a toy so she can play with it.

kris: ok...*sigh* i'll just finish my breakfast [...i hope i can handle myself in not looking at her lips...arggh...]

when tao was finished eating his breakfast he and lay started to clean the house while tiffany left for work.i minutes kris was also done eating his breakfast.kris and sooyoung bid their goodbye to tao and lay before leaving the house.  

 

 

 

 

after buying flare a toy so she could play kris drove his car to the park where they could play with flare.kris and sooyoung arrived at the park near their house.many people went to the park with their pets,when the kids saw flare they quickly run towards her making sooyoung worried for her safety. sooyoung was about to call flare but kris stopped her.

sy: why did you stop me?

kris: just look.

sy: they might hurt her.i don't want my sister get hurt

kris: *gave sooyoung a look* sister?

sy: *nods* i call outcry my sister.coz she's always been there for me.

kris: ah... don't worry they won't her.the kids are just happy to see a dog that looks like a wolf.and look at her,she's huge.much bigger than all the pets you can see.

sy: i hope she will be ok *looked at kris with worried look*

kris: i promise.nothing will happen to her.if ever they lay a single finger to her you can call her *patted sooyoungs hands* [why is she cold?what's wrong with her?it's not even cold so why would her temp is cold?]

kris just looked at sooyoung while thinking what happened to her temp.flare was crowded by many kids,everytime the kids took a small step forward flare would step backward.the kids keeps calling her fluffy because of her hair.flare gave the kids a low growl so they won't come closer to her but the kids are not scared they still keep on walking towards her.one kid remembered that he has a food in his pocket,he took out the piece of sandwich and showed it to flare.flare stop stepping backward,she slightly sniff the food in the kids hand.

kid1: come on.eat it.it's yours.

flare/outcry: [what's that food?i don't know that food.is it meat?should i eat it?]

kid2: fluffy come on.eat the food

flare/outcry: [fluffy?are these humans calling me fluffy?i got a name and it's much better than fluffy] *shook her head*  

kid3: *grab the sanwich in his friends hand and threw it near flare* there...eat it fluffy

flare/outcry: [hmmm.i better try it.it's already infront of me]

flare lowered her head to sniff the sandwich.when she didn't smell any poison on the food he took a small bite,when she liked the taste she went even closer to the sandwich and she ate it. while flare was eating the kids walk closer to her and started to caress her.some kids hug her neck and some even went to her back and hug her also. flare panicked when a kid hug her neck and went to her back.

flare/outcry:  [they are going to kill me...nooo...i wanna live....i wanna live for my goddess.get off you humans]

flare slightly shook her body so the kids will pull away from their hug,but still they didn't move an inch,they are still hugging her like she was a toy teddy bear. one kid slid his hand in flares belly,in an instant flares tail move 5 times.she can't believe that she like what the kid did to her.when a friend of the kid who's rubbing flares belly saw her,she also rub flares belly making flare fall on the ground and move side to side in happiness.

flare/outcry: [ why do i feel like i'm in heaven?the rubbing of my belly is so ticklish.what have they done to me?this is so new to me. goddess help me.please goddess help ]

 

(flare was laying on the floor like this while the kids rub her tummy)

 

sooyoung saw what the kids are doing to flare,but she tilted her head when flare was acting different.it was her first time seeing flare wag her tail in so much happiness and roll her body to the ground.she was suprised that flare can do those kind of things.

sy: *pulled kris sleeves* kris-sshi

kris: weyo?

sy: what are they doing to outcry? *pointing at flare and the kids* she's even wagging her tail.

kris: *looked at sooyoung confused* what do you mean by "she's even wagging her tail"?

sy: it's her first time to wag her tail.

kris: jinjja?

sy: *nods*

kris: all dogs wag their tail whenever they are happy to see a person or even happy to play with a person.

sy: so it means she's happy?  

kris: uhuh. and look the kids love outcry. so stop worrying about her  

after 15 minutes of playing with the kids sooyoung called flare,when flare heard sooyoung she stood up and run towards sooyoung still her tail wagging. sooyoung caressed flare and kissed her head,kris looked at sooyoung while she's kissing flare.

kris: [she really does treat her like a sister.how cute...oh yeah.the ball...] flare come on.come with me.

kris stood up and walk far away from where sooyoung is sitting.kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter