Chapter 2

♥♥Blood of a Goddess♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everybody who knows that Wu Fan is one of the best vampire hunter.his friends lay and tao are also a vampire hunter like him. but the three of them are far different from the other vampire hunters coz they possess the ability to differentiate a human scent to a immortal creatures.

when people finds out that they are a vampire hunters their first reaction was they are like the vampire hunters that can be seen in the movie. killing vampires with wooden stake.

tao: i'm tired of people who thinks that we vampire hunters that stick sharp stakes in the vampires heart just to kill them. 

lay: it's really annoying. how can we tell them that sticking stake at the heart of the vampire can only be seen in the movies. 

tao: and not in real life 

kris: *looked at his friends and smirk* and how many times do i have to tell you to let them think that way. 

tao: but gege.we are not like that. i'm really sick about it.

lay: well who doesn't.i too am sick at what they are thinking to us.as if we are a joke in their eyes

kris: i think you both are tired already.*looked at his watch* oh !

tao: weyo kris gege?

kris: the mission.we forgot about the vampire we need to capture. we better get to the place where we can find him

lay: but i just had my 2nd beer.

tao: but i didn't drink anything yet.i want to drink too *pout*

lay and kris gave tao a cold glare when they heard what he said,tao gave both of his hyung a weak smile and hit his forehead.both kris and lay cheered when tao hit himself.

kris,lay and tao didn't stake vampires,they killed vampires with a guns and sword.the guns have special bullets for vampires,while tao's sword is a customed sword exclusively for him.

 

 

(kris' guns)

 

 

(lay's guns)

 

tao's sword

 

vampire hunters only kill vampires that are notorious to the mortal world.but they don't kill the vampires who just run away from their masters...the angels,unless their masters told the trio to kill them. vampire hunters are licensed to kill and hunt vampires and other creatures that came from the immortal world.  

after drinking in a club the trio went out and started to hunt down a special vampire,this vampire belongs to archangel raphael.angel lisa who is incharge of kris,lay and tao's mission appeared infront of them.

tao:woah don't you ever do that.good thing that i'm not holding my sword or else i would have sliced you into pieces

angel: good thing you didn't do it or else archangel rapahel would have killed you in one flicker of his finger*smirk*

tao swallowed the lump in his throat when he heared the archangel's name.he was scared of Archangel Raphael,and he doesn't like to see the archangel's face when he is angry. kris cleared his throat so the silence that enveloped the alley would vanish.

kris: why are you here angel lisa?

angel lisa: i got new for you three

tao: are we going to like it?

angel lisa: of course you will like it *smile*

kris: then what's the news?

angel lisa: after your mission you three are expected to go to the angels mansion hide out.

lay: why would we go to the angel's mansion hide out?is there a party?

angel lisa: *walked infront of lay and tap the tip of his nose* yixing yixing.always likes to party.  

tao: then why would we go?

angel lisa: *her face became serious* Archangel Michael wants to see you all 

kris: [do we have to see him again after 5 years?and why all of a sudden would he want to see us?]

lay: are you serious?

angel lisa: do you think i'm kidding? *gave lay a cold glare*

lay:a....ani*looked away*  

angel lisa: the archangel is expecting you three.so don't forget your meeting with him.don't make him wait.

kris:  we will go.expect us to be there after 2 hours  

angel lisa took 2 steps backwards and in seconds her wings stretched .she bid the boys farewell and flew as fast as she can. kris,lay and tao watched angel lisa as she flew up to the sky.when they can't see her anymore the three started to hunt down the vampire that is assigned for them to hunt. 

in the alley the three boys waited for the person they need to capture.  

 

 

 

kris,lay and tao have been waiting for the guy for almost 15mins already and still he is not appearing to his favorite spot where he get a girl and kill it.tao's patience in waiting is on it's verge,he  doesn't want their mission to be taking that long coz he likes it as quick as possible.

tao: where are is that ing vampire?! *look at the street*  

kris: *took out a cigarette from his pocket and lighted it* calm down panda.

tao: but hyung.

just as tao and kris and talking to each other lay silenced them,lay dashed his way to the edge of the alley and sniff the air.he sniff and sniff when he sniff for the 5th time he knew that a creature from the immortal world is coming near them.the trio hid in the darkest alley and prepare themselves on what might happen.the earth shook and thunder roared in the sky, then a bright light envelope the street  and in an instant landed a girl and a winged wolf.lay,kris and tao's eye's widened when they saw the girl and the wolf beside her.  

 

 

(flare, sooyoung's guardian winged wolf ; main appearance) 

 

 

Sooyoung and flare her trusted guardian winged wolf arrive at the mortal world.sooyoung scanned the scanned the street they landed.flare sensed something,she walk infront of sooyoung and positioned herself in a defense position.flare roared loud and growled at the alley where kris,lay and tao are hiding,sooyoung run her hand through flare to tame her. 

sy: flare shhh...we are ok flare we are ok.no one saw us flare

flare : i smell humans goddess *nod her head to the alley* over there *growl*

Sion the vampire of Archangel Raphael appeared on the street where sooyoung landed.while walking his gaze landed on sooyoung and flare,in an instant sion recognize the goddess and he stopped walking.horrified at who is infront of him,he froze at the sight of the goddess.flare knew sion, she made her way infront of sion and sniff him. 

sion: wha-what a-are you doing?

flare: i know you vampire. your master is the Archangel Raphael.why are you here in the mortal world? *growl*

sion: w-what are you two doing here in the mortal world guardian of the goddess? 

flare: you don't have the right to ask me that. now answer my question vampire *growl*

sy: flare stop.your scaring him

flare: *move 2 step backward* i'm sorry my goddess  

sion: *kneeled infront of sooyoung* my goddess please forgive me for running away from Archangel Raphael 

sy: don't apologize to me vampire. you should apologize to your master

sion bowed infront of the goddess when he look up again at the goddess he slowly reached for the goddess hands,but before sion could touch the goddess flare run towards sion and bit his hand.

flare: you don't have the right to touch the goddess. you are forbidden to touch her *growl*

sion: ahhhh....i.....i.... w-was j....ust....giving my......r-respect f-for the goddess. *reaching for his knife near his foot*

flare: i'm not dumb vampire. leave before i kill you

flare let go of sions hand and was about to turn around sion stab flare,but the knife became ashes as it touched flares skin. flare got angry at sions act so he bit his neck and killed sion in an instant. sions body became ash when flare bit him.  

at the alley kris,lay and tao saw what the wolf did to their target.in a swift move the trio gathered together and looked at each other.

tao: w-who is that girl  and wolf?

kris: i don't know tao.but we better go over there and ask the girl why did the wolf k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter