chapter 8: her hug

♥♥Blood of a Goddess♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

kris woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast for everybody, after he finished cooking he went upstairs to wake everybody up. kris woke up his sister first,second he went to tao's room, third lay's room, fourth suho's room and lastly he went to sooyoungs room. kris knock thrice, when no one answered he slowly opened the door. kris took a peak to see if she's already up, when kris gaze went to the bed he smile unknowingly when he saw sooyoung was still sleeping. he slowly made his way towards sooyoungs sleeping body and kneeled infront of her.

kris carefully put his thumb in sooyoungs cheeks, then he trailed a finger to sooyoungs nose,lips and jaw. when sooyoung didn't move kris slowly leaned forward, ready to give her a peck on her lips. before their lips could touch kris felt someone poke his back, at first he shrugged the feeling but then before leaning down again he felt a poke in his back again. kris then turned around, when he turned around his eyes widened when a large angry pair of eyes are looking at him. kris back away a little and gave a weak smile, kris then realize that the large eyes belonged to outcry.

kris: *sigh* you scared me there outcry

outcry: *growl*

kris: mianhe....i....i...i was trying to wake her up....

sy: outcry*rub her eyes* is that you out cry?

kris: a-ani...it's me...kris

sy: *look at kris* is there a problem kris?

kris: b-breakfast is r-ready [...don't stutter kris...don't]

 

outcry back away a bit from her spot to let kris stand up properly. sooyoung got out of bed letting the comforter slide to her body and fell on the floor, just as the comforter fell on the floor kris faced sooyoung to tell something. just like the first night of sooyoung, he once again saw sooyoung's body, kris froze on his spot and blushed crimson red.

sy: *walk 3 steps forward infront of kris* are you ok kris? are you sick?

kris: *gulp*y...y-you do-d-don't have c-clo-c-clothes * look at the ceiling

sy: oh...i don't have any clothes left.

kris: why didn't you tell me or noona

sy: because i don't want to bother you.

kris: i'll just give you some of my stuff. uhmm...could you cover yourself now...it's kinda...uhhmm...just...j-just cover up

 

not waiting for sooyoung give any response, kris turned unto his heels and walk towards the door. outside the room when he closed the door, kris took a deep breath and clutch his hands over his chest to calm himself down. minutes had pass kris was still standing infront of sooyoung's room.he was waiting for his heart to calm down,but it won't calm down. it keeps on beating so fast.tao who wokes up and got out of his room only to see kris standing with a hand on his chest, he walk towards him and give him a weird look.

tao: *poke kris* what are you doing?

kris: .....................

tao: hyung? gege? are you ok?

kris: .....................

tao: *hit kris shoulder* ya!hyung!gege!

kris: w-what?!

tao: what the hell are you doing here?

kris: i'm...*pointing a finger somewhere* get...clothes....no clothes...

 tao: what are you even saying?

kris: *sighed and close his eyes* i don't know what am i even saying

tao: i think you should eat your breakfast already...your mind is somewhere else *shook his head*

kris: go ahead...i'll...i'll be in the kitchen a couple of minutes....i need to get something

tao: ok....oh...do you want me to wake up sooyoung?

kris: NO!

tao: woah...what's wrong?

kris: n-nothing...just go eat breakfast already

tao: ok *sigh* your getting weirder everyday

 

tao patted kris shoulder then walk towards the stairs, when tao left kris run to his room and opened his closset. kris chose the clothes that he is not wearing anymore so he could give it to sooyoung so she has a clothes to wear. after 5min of choosing the clothes he slowly made his way towards sooyoungs room, kris knock on the door and waited for sooyoung to answer. after the second knock the door opened and there stood sooyoung with a blanket covering her body.

sy: is this ok now?

kris: y-yes. next time if you need anything just ask me,tao,suho,lay or tiffany noona.

sy: ok

kris: here are some of my clothes *handed sooyoung the clothes*

sy: *took the clothes* thank you kris *smile*

kris: go and change now. breakfast is serve

sy: ok. i'll be there

kris: ok

sy: uhm..kris

kris: *look at sooyoung* hmm...

sy: after eating, can i take a short walk

kris: sure...want me to come with you?

sy: no it's ok. i can walk by myself and i think you have an appointment today

kris: [appointement? what appointment?] are you sure yoy don't need someone to walk with you?

sy: *nods* i'm sure *smile* i'll go change now.see you in a couple of minutes

 

kris look at sooyoungs face for the last time before she closed her door, he smiled when he see sooyoungs smiling face. but a question was lurking inside his head in seconds, sooyoungs word keeps on replying in his head. kris manage to decend the stair and walk towards the kitchen but still the word  "appointment" keeps on repeating in his head. kris took a sit beside suho who eyes him, tao handed a sandwich to kris but sandwich fell on the table when kris didn't took the sandwich. kris thoughts was disturb when he heard the spoon and fork made a noise, he look to his front when he saw that it was the sandwich that made the noise.

fany: are you ok kris?

kris: uhuh

suho: are you sure hyung?

kris: yes...

suho: if you say so

kris: suho

suho: *look at kris* weyo hyung?

kris: do we have an appointment today or something?

suho: ani. weyo?

kris: nothing...just asking

suho: ok then...noona, can i go out today?

fany: sure...you can go anywhere you like as long as you come home before dinner

suho: i will...thanks noona...

lay: where are you going anyway?* ate his sandwich* 

suho: to the mall...i'm going to buy some stuff since i forgot to bring some of my things

tao: you can come with us then we will just drop you off there

suho: sure...thanks

fany: what about you kris? do you have plans for today?

kris: nope...but i'll take a walk after eating breakfast

fany: take sooyoung with you when you take your walk, she needs to get out of the house once in a while... speaking of sooyoung, where is she?have you seen her kris? *put down her cup of coffee and look at kris*

 

kris was about to answer his sister tiffany when sooyoung appeared in the kitchen wearing his clothes. tiffany giggled when she saw sooyoung standing infront of the kitchen door holding kris short so that it won't fall. tiffany  thought at how cute sooyoung is especially when she's wearing kris clothes. kris didn't realize that his short was too large for sooyoung , and the fabric of his shirt, it was so thin that you can see the skin underneath the fabric.

fany:  *giggle* you look cute

sy: *took a sit beside tiffany* thanks unnie.

fany: how come your wearing kris large clothes?

sy: i got no more clothes. all the clothes you gave me and kris the night you found me are already dirty

fany: didn't you wash your clothes?

sy: wash? *look at her hands* i don't know how to wash clothes *frown* 

kris: you don't need to wash them with your hands sooyoung

sy: *look at kris with wide eyes* really? i don't need to wash them?

fany: neh...

tao: you can just put your dirty clothes in the washing machine

sy: *tilted her head and look at tao with questioning look* washing machine? 

tao: neh...washing machine *smile*

sy: is it a maid?

suho: no it's not a maid...

kris: it's a machine that can wash your clothes.  

sy: really?it can wash clothes?

lay: neh...it can wash all the dirty clothes

sy: do i have to go inside the machine also? so it can wash me too? *look at lay  questioningly* 

lay: no *chuckle* your so cute soo...

sy: soo?

lay: uhuh...sooyoung is too long. so we better call you soo as your nickname

sy: o-ok

tao: about the washing machine...soo, you can't go inside the machine. coz if you do you will only hurt yourself

sy: it can hurt me?! *look at tao with a frightening look* if....if that thing can hurt me, then why have it inside your home? your not safe... aren't you all scared that it might eat you or kill you?

fany: *giggle* soo...if you won't get inside the machine it won't harm you. and it won't kill or eat  us.

kris: do you even know what is a washing machine soo?

sy: *shook his head* 

fany: so it mean you don't have a washing machine in your house?

sy: *nods her head* in our place we don't have any kind of machine that you have here. we only have people... maids wash our clothes

suho: ahhh...that's why you have no idea about washine machine.

fany: so it means your rich?

sy: my father is a ruler

lay: ohhh...a mayor... but if he is a mayor, then why is your father not looking for you?

sy: i think he is... but...he just didn't know where to start looking

tao:  *arch an eyebrow* what really happened soo? why are you really here?

sy: i...i...i run away from home *look at her lap* 

fany,kris,suho,lay and tao: WHAT?!

sy: *look at them with a confused look* what's wrong?

kris: you running away from home.

sy: is it wrong to run away when you have a problem and you want to have time in thinking?

fany: neh...it is...you should have just talk to your dad about it... your father must be really worried about you.

sy: c-can we not talk about it. i don't really want to talk about it. p-please...can we just...

lay: we need to talk ab~~

sy: *stood up from her chair* i...i'll just take a walk...

 

lay was about to follow sooyoung so they can talk about her being a run away child but fany grab his hand and stopped him. she doesn't want to upset the girl even more so she didn't want lay to push the topic even further. tao and suho gave sooyoung a worried look when they are looking at her retreating figure. kris wanted to follow sooyoung but he stopped himself because he know sooyoung need time to think.  

 

 

 

 

 

inside the kitchen everybody ate in silence after sooyoung stood up from her chair and lef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter