Chapter 4

♥♥Blood of a Goddess♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flare flew high just to find some caves where she and the goddess could stay for a night,but she got sad when she didn't find a cave where they can stay.flare got worried with the goddess, because she already fell asleep on her back.while flying something caught flares eyes, she silently landed to the ground so she won't wake up the goddess.

 

 

(when flare is angry...grrrr)

 

flare saw a bright light that looks like a portal .flare slowly walk towards the light ,she thought the bright light was a portal  so she slowly touched it.flare already tried many times but still her paw didn't went inside the portal,she got angry and started to bark and growl at the light,she thought that it was maybe a trap or a black magic that the vampires uses. sooyoung woke up from flares barking and growling,she got off of flares back and went to her side to caress her.

sy: what's wrong flare?

flare: don't come closer to that light my goddess *growl*

sy: why?

flare: the portal is a trap *growl*

sy: what do you mean?

flare: i can't get through the portal.maybe that's a vampire lair *growl*

sy: don't be silly flare.this can't be a vampire lair.it's so bright and pretty *look at the light and slowly move her finger towards the light*

flare: NO goddess.stop *growl*

sy: don't worry it won't harm me *gave flare a smile and touched the light* oh.i can't get through.

flare: i told you goddess we can't get through *growl*

while sooyoung was thinking of a way to get through the light, flare heard a screetch 1 mile away from them,she can sense that it will go their way.she told the goddess what she felt and told her also to turn them into a mortal. sooyoung change flare's appearance first,then she turned herself into a mortal. 

 

 

(flare human form)

 

 

(sooyoungs clothes.but imagine it was dirty,her hair is a mess and no shoes)

 

flare: goddess, what's these? *looking at herself and squeezing her ears*

sy: your human form

flare: eeehhhh.why do i have ears?

sy: mianhe flare but i can't transform you to another form.i'm too weak already.i need food.

flare: no goddess.stay with me.don't faint *help the goddess stand up properly*   

minutes later goddess sooyoung fainted,she collapsed to the ground making flare worry for her safety.she want to call for help but she can't coz she know that nobody can help them,especially nobody can help the goddess. time passed by flare was still on the ground looking at the unconsious sooyoung.minutes later a car parked near them,flare got even more worried when a girl human was walking towards them. 

girl: oh my god.what happened to her?

flare: [what do i tell her.i need to hide my ears.oh goddess you should have not change me into human] i...i just saw her laying here

girl: where are you from?

flare:  far away.i'm just a passers by.

girl: could you help me bring her to our house?

flare: sorry but i have to go *took a glimpse at the goddess* [sorry goddess but i need to hide.i'll come back to you]

girl: what?  

before the girl could say anything, flare disappeared without a trace of her.the girl look for flare every where but she can't see any girl walking away.she got scared so she took out her phone and dialled a number,the person on the other lined pick up her call,she then told the person on the other line that she needs his help right now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kris,lay and tao arrive at their house,the car made a full stop infront of the house.the trio quickly got out of the car and run towards the front.there she saw a girl laying on the floor while the other is kneeling infront checking the other girls condition.

lay: what happened babe?

girl: oh gosh thank goodness you three are home.

tao: what happened here noona?

girl: when i got home i just saw her already laying here.but someone else saw her,she just help this poor girl.

kris: fany noona where's the other girl

fany: she disappeared.it's so strange kris.

kris: what's strange?

fany: the girl who help her disappeared.

lay: maybe she's a  vampire

fany: i don't think so.i think she has a pair of dog ear.i didn't see it clearly

kris: *leaned forward to lay's ear and whisper* can you smell the girls scent?

lay: i don't know but i'll try.  

lay walk towards the body of the girl and kneeled infront of her.lay slowly sniff the girls scent.after minutes of sniffing the girl he looked at kris and shook his head.lay didn't smell anything from the girl.

fany: are we helping her or not?

kris: ok we will help her.

kris walked towards the girls body and carried her bridal style.tiffany opened the main gate of their house,then she quickly run towards the main door so kris could go inside quickly.kris went upstairs to their family room so he could lay her in the couch.

 

 

kris layed the girl to the couch,he checked if the girl is still breathing.he put his index finger below her nose so he could feel if she is breathing properly, then he put his plam on her forehead to know if she is sick. tao appeared in the family with a basin with water so tiffany can clean her up.in minutes tiffany also appeared in the family room, she sat beside the girl.

fany: i better clean her up.

kris: what will we do to her noona?

fany: she will be staying with us.

tao: she will?

fany: yes.

kris: what about her family? they might be looking for her

fany: we will ask her first. then we will talk about it again.for now she needs to be cleaned  

kris and tao sat on the couch across the couch where the girl is laying.tiffany cleaned the girl from face to toe. while tiffany was cleaning the girl,she slightly stir then slowly opened her eyes.tiffany smiled at the girl when her eyes is already opened. the girl quickly sat up and looked at tiffany,kris and tao.

fany: hi *smile* don't be scared. i won't harm you

girl: wh-who are y-you?

fany: my name is tiffany. *pointed a finger to the boys* they are kris and tao

kris and tao: hi *wave*

fany: what's your name?

girl: s-sooyoung

fany: nice name. how did you get here in our neighborhood?

sy: i...i don't remember

tao: where do you live?

sy: far from here

kris: where's your family?

sy: *shook her head*

kris: i...i'm sorry if i ask

sy: it's ok.you didn't know

fany: so it's settled

sy: what is settled?

fany: that you will stay here with us

sy: *looked around the family room*

tao: what are you looking at?

sy: my...my dog

kris: you have a dog?

sy: *nods* she's with me earlier

fany: don't worry we will find her first thing in the morning.

sooyoungs tummy made a loud sound making her cover her tummy in embarrasment.tiffany smile at sooyoung when she saw her blush.tiffany grab her hand and they went down to the kitchen so that she could prepare food for sooyoung,kris and tao foolowed the two girls.

 

 

 

 

inside the kitchen tiffany saw lay was already preparing some food for them all. tiffany sat sooyoung to the stool next to her,kris sat beside sooyoung while tao sat beside kris. lay served the food to them when he is already done cooking.

lay: glad your alright.

fany: you can eat now sooyoung.

sooyoung just look at the food that lay served,she poked the food with her finger.sooyoung yelp when she felt the food is hot.

kris: be careful it's hot *looked at sooyoung*

fany: go on.eat it.

sy: what is that?*pointing at the food*

lay: it's pork

sy: d-do you have grapes or apples?

fany: we have apples

sy: can i have an apple please?

tiffany stood up and went to the fridge to get sooyoung an apple.when she got the apple she handed it to sooyoung.sooyoung grab the apple in tiffany's hands and immediately ate it. tiffany,lay,kris and tao just looked at sooyoung when she's eating her apple.she barely opened to bite it.

kris: *chuckle* do you like apple that much?

sy: *nods*

tao: where have you been? why is your dress dirty?

sy: far away from here.

fany: what's the color of your dog? and what breed is it?

sy: *looked at tiffany* color? breed?

fany: yes color...is it black or white? and yes breed.what kind of dog is it.is it a bulldog?shih tzu?german shepered husky

sy: color..[i can't say that she's blue.she said black or white.two colors only.what do i choose?maybe i'll go for white] white. breed? [i don't know what she is talking about] wolf

kris,lay and tao gave sooyoung a look when she told them that her pet is a wolf.kris instantly got a hunch that maybe she's the goddess.but shrugged it coz when lay smelled her he didn't smell the sweet like wine scent in her.

fany: wolf?

sy: uhuh. my father gave her to me

fany: maybe your referring to a husky.coz there's no wolf here

sy: i don't know.  

lay: let's just eat.we can just talk to her again later when we are done.

kris,lay,tao and tiffany ate their food quietly while sooyoung ate her 3rd apple.sooyoungs strenght already came back,she doesn't feel weak anymore.she thought about where did flare go,she already misses her sister wolf.  when sooyoung was already done she stood up and looked at the window,there at the corner she saw someone looking at her,when the person slightly showed herself sooyoung smiled widely,it was flare.

sy: how do i get out of your cave?

tao: cave?

sy: *nod* this place.isn't it called cave?or palace?

fany: there's no cave here.and palace.we are not kings and queens to live in a palace *smile* this is a house

sy: then how can i get out of this house?

fany: are you leaving already? *sad face*

sy: no. i just want to feel the air.

kris: ok.i'll help you. go on you three finish your food.i'm already done

sy: thank you kris *bow* [kris? i think i heard that name? where did i heard that name?]

kris helped sooyoung go out of the house,he opened the sliding door towards the garden. kris sat on the chair neard the sliding door,when he turned around he didn't see sooyoung anywhere. he quickly stood up and searched for sooyoung.

sooyoung went to where flare was standing.when she finally saw flare,she quickly run towards her and hugged her tightly.she then took out an apple and gave it to flare.flare immediately ate the apple that sooyoung gave her.

sy: where have you been?

flare: sorry goddess but i need to leave you when the girl walk towards us.i need to hide because she might see my ears * flap her ears*

sy: aww your cute  

fla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter