Chapter 1

♥♥Blood of a Goddess♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Immortal World

 

 

 

In the immortal world there live many Gods and Goddesses,but even though these Gods and Goddesses are strong one God surpass all of their combined powers.He is the superior king of heaven,the only God that can withstand anything. The Superior King Minho has a daughter named sooyoung.sooyoung the Goddess of love and beauty was considred to be the epitome of beauty.she was also refered as a  friendly,sweet and a playful goddess. King Minho loves her daughter very much.ever since sooyoung was a child, king minho always praise his child because of her kindness to other people in the immortal world.  

 

 

every morning after she wakes up sooyoung will always go to her favorite place,in the garden.sooyoung likes to go to this garden because she and her muse friends meet there.and this is her and her childhood friend's favorite place whenever they wanted to play or just talk to each other.

it is also the most memorable place for her.the place was memorable because her friend chanyeol confess his love to her.she was happy that chanyeol confess but she felt that something is still missing inside of her.

ever since muse jessica told the story about the mortal world she can't stop thinking about it.she even wants to go down to the mortal world just to know what it's like to be live there.

muse yuri: *bow* goddess soo why are you quiet?

muse hyoyeon: yuri is right goddess soo.you've been like that ever since muse jessica told the story about the mortal world

muse seo: goddess are you thinking about the mortal world?

sy: *looked at her friends and sighed* yes. i've been thinking about the mortal world lately

all her muse friends gasped when they heard what the goddess had told them, they started to whisper at each other. a worry came across must taeyon's mind but she said to herself that the goddess won't ever think of going down to the mortal world.

muse yuri: *stride towards  sooyoung and hold her hand*oh no goddess.stop thinking about the mortal world.

sy: *looked at yuri* why should i stop yuri? is there a problem?

muse taeyeon: goddess soo, it's forbidden to talk about the mortal world.

sy: *looked at taeyeon* then is it forbidden if i want to go down there?

all the muses started to gather to sooyoung,her friends looked shocked at what sooyoung said.muse taeyeon gave muse jessica a cold glare for telling the goddess stories about the mortal world.muse taeyeon thought that they must watch the goddess every move so they know what's going on through her mind.

muse seo: no goddess soo.no.don't you ever say that again, especially to the other people.  

sy: why must i not talk about it again?  

muse taeyeon: i already told you that it is forbidden * sooyoungs hair*

sy: but unnie

muse taeyeon: goddess don't call me that.you are higher than me *bowed*

sy: *patted taeyeon's shoulder* it's ok.it's between us.and we are friends right?

muse hyo: but~

sy: not a word unni hyo.i want to call you unnie.and how many times do i have to tell you to call me soo *smile*

muse sunny: we can't just call you soo.what if someone finds out that we the muses call the Goddess by her majesty's nickname for his daughter.

sy: no one will find out.it's just me and all of you.so don't worry *smile*

muse seo: you really are a kind Goddess unnie*hugs sooyoung*

all the muses got panicked when seohyun hugs sooyoung,but they calmed down when sooyoung hug back seohyun. they smiled and the thought of being found out was long gone.one by one each muses gave sooyoung a hug.their bonding was cut short when Chanyeol the son of God of Fire appeared in the garden.

cy: there you are  

 

muses: *gave chanyeol a bow*

sy: oh hi yeollie *stood up and hug chanyeol*

cy: did yo miss me my love? *hug back sooyoung*

sy: *pulled away from the hug and looked at chanyeol* yes indeed i miss you my fire god

cy: it's nice to hear that you miss me. *looked at the muses* can you please leave us muses? i want to talk to her in private *smile* muse

muse taeyeon: as you wish

the muses gave chanyeol and sooyoung a 90 degree bow before they all disappeared in an instant.chanyeol took sooyoungs hand and they walk to the gazebo.chanyeol sat on the gazebo while he pulled sooyoung so she could sit  at his side.

sy: *looked at chanyeol* what wrong my fire god?

cy: *wrapped an arm around sooyoungs waist* nothing my love.i just really miss you  

sy: *giggle* but we just saw each other last night

cy: i know.but still i miss you my Goddess *took sooyoungs left hand and gently kissed it*

sy: sweet as ever. that's why i like my fire god.he is so sweet.  

cy: so...what are you and muses talking about?

sy: about the mortal world

chanyeol stiffened when he heard the word MORTAL WORLD slip in sooyoungs lips,he then looked at her and smile.sooyoung could feel that chanyeol change when she said the forbidden word,she tilted her head at chanyeol and brush her thumb in his cheeks

sy: what's wrong my fire god?  

cy: where did you hear that?

sy: hear what?

cy: the things you just said a minute ago

sy: someone i know

cy: *sigh* it is forbidden to say that word here in our world my love.

sy: is it bad down there? and who forbid it?

cy: yes.it's bad down there.the king,your father ruled that it is forbidden to talk about it.especially to go down there

sy: why would he forbid anyone to go down there?  

cy: i don't know my love *put his index finger to her lips to stop her from talking* please stop asking question about it.and please promise me to never talk about it

sy: but my~

cy: *looked at sooyoung with a sad face* please my love.

sy: *nods* ok.i will stop. mianhe

cy: *shook her head* such an innocent goddess. i love you soo *lifted sooyoungs face to face him*

sy: i love you too my fire god  

chanyeol leaned forward and slammed his lips on sooyoung.sooyoung eyes widened when chanyeol kissed her like that.chanyeol never kissed sooyoung like the way he is kissing her right now,she felt that his kiss is full of passion and wanting.unnoticebly sooyoung closed her eyes and let chanyeol dominate the kiss. chanyeol couldn't help himself from kissing sooyoung everytime they meet.to him the way he kissed her today is different from the kiss she and him shared for the past year.

chanyeol was addicted with sooyoungs lips,for him her lips are like a sweet wine that once you tasted it, you wanted to taste it even more. chanyeol pulled away from his kiss and gave sooyoung a smile.

cy: want me to take you home?

sy: sure. my fire god  

chanyeol took sooyoung home to their palace.when they are already in the palace king minho saw chanyeol and soyooung together holding hands,he thought that chanyeol is the perfect candidate for his daughter.in an instant he wants sooyoung and chanyeol to get married as soon as possible.he was happy with their cuteness and sweetness everytime they are together.

king minho: chanyeol son nice to see you

cy: king *bowed 90 degrees* nice to see you too king

sy: father *walked towards king minho and kissed his cheeks* morning

king minho: morning my Goddess. have you eaten already?

sy: not yet father

king minho: i need to borrow chanyeol from you my daughter.i need to talk to him.you can eat now

sy: yes father * gave king minho a bow while she gave chanyeol a kiss on the lips*

sooyoung left his father and chanyeol outside the palace so they could talk for a while. she took a last glance at the king and chanyeol before she went inside the palace.

 

 

 

king minho and chanyeol took a walk around the palace.chanyeol gave the king a curious look when he saw that the king is smiling brightly.chanyeol just scratch his head when the king still didn't talk when they stoppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter