Chapter 3

♥♥Blood of a Goddess♥♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Kris,Lay and Tao arrived at the angels mansion hide out 10min earlier.when they are infront of the mansion the trio scanned the surroundings.kris,lay and tao blink many times when they saw the mansion again,it's been 5 years since the last time they visited the hide out of the angels.for them the mansion looks different,5 years ago there were only a few angels who are roaming around the mansion.but now you can see hundreds of angels flying and landing in the mansion.

not just that, they also noticed that several vampires stood in every corner of the mansion.some walking around and some just stood in their places.all the vampires they saw dress in black suits,have black shades and earpiece  just like they are some kind of an agent.

kris,lay and tao knew that these vampires are not like the other vampires that they are hunting every night,the intense scent and not that dark aura that these vampires give the trio is very different. kris can tell that they have been in the mansion for quite sometime now,he can also tell that they are a very smart and extremely dangerous.

taking a deep breath and trying not look again on the angels they knew were flying above them they began to walk infront of the main entrance door.there they were met by two large vampires who are incharge of opening the door,both of them paid their respect to kris,lay and tao.

vampire1: *bow* good evening Mr.Kris,Mr.Lay and Mr.Tao

vampire2: *bow* welcome back

tao: *bow* hello chaos and hello chase

lay: it's been 5 years

chaos: yes Mr.Lay.it's been 5 years since we last saw you three

kris: do you know why did archangel michael called for us?

chase: mianhe Mr.Kris but we don't know either.   

 

 

 

(Angel Lisa)

 

just in time for chase and chaos to open the door,it flew wide open and there standing infront was the angel who always give them missions.she gave the three boys a sweet smile.

angel lisa: hello hunters

lay: hello angel lisa. nice to see you again

angel lisa: nice to see you too yixing

kris: how come there are so many angels here in the mansion

angels lisa: it's because of the vampire who roam the city. some are here to ask help to hunt their vampire

tao: angel lisa did he arrive already?

angel lisa: not yet.don't worry he will arrive soon.come on now.come inside so you three could rest for a while.  

 

 

 

 

angel lisa walk towards the mansion's living room followed by kris,lay and tao. inside the mansion kris,lay and tao's jaw drop,the mansion really did change a lot for the past 5 years. it even got bigger and all the interior now are in gold.when they are already seated a vampire served them food and drinks.

angel lisa: how did the hunt go?did you handed the vampire to the agents?

kris: agents?

angel lisa: oh yeah.i forgot to tell you.there's a new procedure in hunting vampires

tao: and what's the procedure?

angel lisa: did you see all the buff vampires roaming around the mansion?

kris: yes we did.are they a new here?

angel lisa: yeah.they've been here for 4 years already.those vampires are agents.once a hunter finish doing the mission they need to handed the captured vampires to them.it means, when you're done with your mission you can just hand over the vampire to them.

 

(damon the vampire agent)

 

(dylan the vampire agent)

 

angel lisa summoned two vampire agent.the two vampire agent appeared behind angel lisa out of nowhere.the two vampire bowed when they saw kris,lay and tao sitting.

ange lisa: guys these are damon and dylan your vampire agents.they are in charge of collecting your target.

 kris,lay and tao: hello damon and dylan

damon and dylan: good evening sirs *bow*

angel lisa: so.where's the vampire i ordered you to capture?

tao: dead

angel lisa: WHAT? what do you mean dead?

lay: dead. no more life...capush *getures his hands like an explosion*

angel lisa: he explode? i didn't order you to kill it

kris: we didn't killed it.someone else killed it.

lay: not someone kris but SOMETHING.

angel lisa: can someone tell me what happened!

tao: tell him kris gege

kris: me? why me?

lay: coz you tal~

kris gave lay a death glare before he could finish his sentence.lay knew that there's something making him not to tell what happened. lay sighed in defeat so he told angel lisa what happened, but he didn't tell the while story to her.

lay: he died of a bite.

angel lisa: bite? how can a vampire die from a vampires bite?

tao: it's not a vampire.

lay: it's a huge wolf. a huge wolf bit him then he turned into ash

angel lisa: a huge wolf? can you describe it?

tao: it's huge and it has wings

angel lisa: it has wings? [a wolf with wings?i only know 2 wolf that has wings.the wolf of king minho and goddess sooyoung.but how can it be.how can the gurdian wolf go down here in the mortal world.but it's impossible]

angel lisa's thought was interrupted when 2 vampire approached and told her that the Archangel Michael will be arriving anyminute.angel lisa told kris,lay and tao to follow her in archangel michael's favorite room,they can just wait in the room for him.

 

 

 

 

 

Flare landed on the top of the highest tower she saw while flying.sooyoung got out of flare's back and walk towards the edge of the tower.she looked at the city below the tower and her eyes shine brightly at the view she was looking at.she was amaze at what she is seeing,there was many buildings,cars and different kinds of light.

sy: wow. i never imagined that the mortal world has so many kind of light flashing.and there are many boxes that are moving. the palace of the humans are so tall and slender.

flare: are you happy goddess?

sy: yes flare.i'm very happy that i had this wonderful chance to see the mortal world

flare: now that you saw what mortal world looks like let's go home now goddess.

sy: *look at flare* i don't wanna go home. i wanna stay

flare: goddess.we can't stay here that long.mortals will see you

sy: flare

flare: yes goddess?

sy: can you switch into the blue again.i miss seeing your other look

flare: your changing the topic goddess

sy: no i'm not.

flare: if that is what you want then i'll change.  

 

 

 

(flares second look)

 

 

in an instant flare change into her second look,her gentle/tamed  look.sooyoung run towards flare and hugged her. sooyoung was so happy to see flares gentle side,sooyoung keeps on running her fingers through flares hair.

flare:  are you that happy to see my other look goddess?

sy: yes flare.i missed it.i always see your warrior look.you don't look like a guardian with that look.but now your more of a guardian.i love you flare.

flare: i love you too goddess

sy: i'm very thankfull that father gave you to me.if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have known each other. *looked at flare* actually i don't treat you as my guardian, flare.

flare: what do you mean my goddess?

sy: i treat you as my sister *smile* my wolf sister

flare: thank you my goddess. *bow her head*. we need to go.let's go home now goddess

sy: can we just stay flare?

flare: but your father

sy: *looked down*

flare: did something happen my goddess?

sy: sorry flare.i didn't tell you the reason why we went down *slowly look at flare*

flare: what do you mean goddess?

sy: we went down here in the mortal world because i wanna run away from father.

flare: goddess.what have you done

sy: i'm sorry flare.i'm really sorry. i don't want to go back yet.

flare: but your father will get mad once he finds out that you are missing

sy: please flare.can we stay longer. i need to think

flare: *quiet*

sy: it's alright if you don't wanna stay.you can go back now. you can leave me here *walk towards the edge of the building*

flare: *walk towards sooyoung and bump her head to sooyoungs arm* you know i can never leave you goddess.

sy: so it means *turned around and looked at flare with a smile*

flare: yes goddess we can stay.as long as you want.

sy: *hugged flare and caress her hair* oh thank you my sister wolf.you don't know how much it means to me

flare: what about our look goddess.we need to look like human.especially you.you need to change because your glowing. and me i also need to change my look,people might be scared of me when they see how huge and how blue i am.

sy: don't worry...we will change...but we need to find some place to sleep to

flare: oh right.we can't stay here. let's go goddess hop on my back again.we will look for a place to stay.

sy: i hope we find a nice cave here.

sooyoung once again hopped at the back of flare,when sooyoung was on her back she flapped her wings and flew to find a nice place to stay.

 

 

 

when kris,lay and tao arrived at the archangel michael's favorite room,at the front door they were greeted by a vampire. the vampire bow to them then he opened the door. the vampire inside the room ushered them to the balcony of the room.a table was set on the balcony--different kinds of foods and fruits were placed on the table.

kris,lay and tao walked towards the edge of the balcony.exhilaration raced through them at the incredible view of angels flying above them.they seemed to be close enough to touch, their temptation of touching the angels powerful wings is like a siren song.  

voice: be carefull not to fall . i don't want my best hunters die 

 

 

 

 

a soft voice of an angel with an amused tone spoke all of a sudden.the trio didn't jump in surprise, they got scared of having them  to feel the hard push of the wind by his silent landing. the archangel michael landed behind kris,lay and tao with his wings still in vision. the trio faced the archangel and gave him a 90 degree bow,the archangel gave the three people infront of him his best smile,his smile that shine brightly like a sun.

they took a deep breath when it hit them that the archangel michael was really infront of them. kris,lay and tao blinked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter